‘Great State of Kansas’

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.

Yes.....obama messed up too...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._obama_confused_kansas_city_and_st_louis.html

Barack Obama’s mistake was much worse. On its opening night of the Democratic Convention in 2008, while Michelle Obama addressed the delegates in Denver, Barack Obama camped out in a Missouri home to watch. The Kansas City Star's political reporter was there to take notes.

At the end of the Michelle's speech, Barack joined his wife and daughters over closed-circuit TV. Said he unthinkingly, "I'm here with the Girardeau family here in St. Louis."

This was an awkward moment for Missouri Democrats, not because Obama needlessly repeated the word "here," but because the Girardeaus live in midtown Kansas City just a few blocks from my house. By Show Me standards, this screw-up ranks with the missed call at first base in the sixth game of the 1985 World Series, the one that allowed the undeserving Royals to slip by the haughty Cards.

Missourian Rush Limbaugh caught the significance. "You people don't understand this," he told his national audience at the top of his show the next day. "This is a gaffe. Kansas City and St. Louis hate each other."

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

Winning, MAWA.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._obama_confused_kansas_city_and_st_louis.html

Barack Obama’s mistake was much worse. On its opening night of the Democratic Convention in 2008, while Michelle Obama addressed the delegates in Denver, Barack Obama camped out in a Missouri home to watch. The Kansas City Star's political reporter was there to take notes.

At the end of the Michelle's speech, Barack joined his wife and daughters over closed-circuit TV. Said he unthinkingly, "I'm here with the Girardeau family here in St. Louis."

This was an awkward moment for Missouri Democrats, not because Obama needlessly repeated the word "here," but because the Girardeaus live in midtown Kansas City just a few blocks from my house. By Show Me standards, this screw-up ranks with the missed call at first base in the sixth game of the 1985 World Series, the one that allowed the undeserving Royals to slip by the haughty Cards.

Missourian Rush Limbaugh caught the significance. "You people don't understand this," he told his national audience at the top of his show the next day. "This is a gaffe. Kansas City and St. Louis hate each other."

What does Pres Obama have to do with Trump not knowing the Chiefs are in Missouri?

d360ff4f0bb049348fa0f013fa6fa15b.jpeg

~S~

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.
People need to understand Trump is impulsive, he's not a thinker. I don't think this moron without the help of shady lawyers, like convict Cohen, could make a decision on anything. He wanted to throw shade on California after the 49'ers lost and without a brain to function on, he just blurted out what ignorance wrought for his type. The man truly believed Kansas was a state, as he believed Saudi Arabia wasn't in the middle east, as he believed he had the biggest inaugural in US history, as does he believe.....should I continue. The man's a loser, plain and simple, as are his stupid ignorant supporters

Wow, and here all this time I've been thinking that Kansas was a state. Am I ever glad we have internet keyboard jockeys to keep us straight.

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.
People need to understand Trump is impulsive, he's not a thinker. I don't think this moron without the help of shady lawyers, like convict Cohen, could make a decision on anything. He wanted to throw shade on California after the 49'ers lost and without a brain to function on, he just blurted out what ignorance wrought for his type. The man truly believed Kansas was a state, as he believed Saudi Arabia wasn't in the middle east, as he believed he had the biggest inaugural in US history, as does he believe.....should I continue. The man's a loser, plain and simple, as are his stupid ignorant supporters

Wow, and here all this time I've been thinking that Kansas was a state. Am I ever glad we have internet keyboard jockeys to keep us straight.

Yep Trump was thinking as well.

It surprises me that everything that Trump has done while president (not only for our country, but internationally),
goes unnoticed by the media and the TDS'ers. Yet, a little slip of something so unimportant regarding a sporting event garners
so much attention by the same media and TDS'ers, is truly astounding. It's like they finally have their smoking gun. :auiqs.jpg:

Once AGAIN --- the fact that he doesn't know where Kansas City is, in itself is immaterial. It's the fact that for the rest of recorded time he will never muster up the cojones to admit that he fucked up, that he didn't know that. ***THAT*** is why he deserves to be mocked, and will be as long as he takes that attitude.

Understand now?

There are two Kansas Citys, one on Missouri and one in Kansas.

Actually...there is ONE Kansas City, and it has a state border running through the middle of it. (Same thing for Texarkana.)

Nnnnnnnnnnope, you were right the first time. Onliest city I know of that has a state line running through it is Bristol Tennessee/Virginia. But KC --- not so much. Two cities with the same name in different states. Just as St. Louis MO is not the same city as East St. Louis IL, Augusta GA is not the same city as North Augusta SC, and so on. And don't even think about South Boston. It's in Virginia.

Besides which ------------ if Kansas City is all one city on both sides of the state line...........
........... how come they have two different mayors and governments?

Last edited:
Anyone know Obama’s 7 additional states? Lol

Hype and Chains

Gangbangolina
Freestuffania
New Freestuffania
IEDistan
Pimpovania
Babymamagon
I Da Ho

You must have found those at Stormfront, dumb ass racist.
The Uncivilized Can Never Again Be Allowed Civil Rights

Shut up, ape. Go back to the jungle if you think White people are picking on you all the time

"Racism" is realism. Feralphilia is a fad of degenerate spoiled brats, misfits who hate and fear all other White people.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Top-24-who-cares-meme23.png

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

What does Pres Obama have to do with Trump not knowing the Chiefs are in Missouri?

its mostly that trump made a common mistake people do that are not from here and Obama made a mistake that most 5 yr olds dont,,,

Hype and Chains

Gangbangolina
Freestuffania
New Freestuffania
IEDistan
Pimpovania
Babymamagon
I Da Ho

Shut up, ape. Go back to the jungle if you think White people are picking on you all the time

"Racism" is realism. Feralphilia is a fad of degenerate spoiled brats, misfits who hate and fear all other White people.

:abgg2q.jpg:Real tough internet bitch. Carry your weak ass to Siberia, it's lily white you should love it.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

its mostly that trump made a common mistake people do that are not from here and Obama made a mistake that most 5 yr olds dont,,,

Why is it every time Trump does something dumb, you Trump Humpers start shouting "Obama, Obama, Obama.

Hype and Chains

Gangbangolina
Freestuffania
New Freestuffania
IEDistan
Pimpovania
Babymamagon
I Da Ho

:abgg2q.jpg:Real tough internet bitch. Carry your weak ass to Siberia, it's lily white you should love it.
Serbia look like the men that signed the us constitution? White? Why move? Lol

Kansas City KS, and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally different cities and are incorporated separately.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Why is it every time Trump does something dumb, you Trump Humpers start shouting "Obama, Obama, Obama.

I don't care, because every time they do that I make another nickel on Pogo's Law.

Hype and Chains

Gangbangolina
Freestuffania
New Freestuffania
IEDistan
Pimpovania
Babymamagon
I Da Ho

The Confederates lost so move anyway.

Hype and Chains

Gangbangolina
Freestuffania
New Freestuffania
IEDistan
Pimpovania
Babymamagon
I Da Ho

The Confederate army was extremely diverse, blacks, Asians, Latinos,, Brazilians still celebrate confederacy day every year. Only ones that wanted slavery were the dug in democrats

The Confederate army was extremely diverse, blacks, Asians, Latinos,, Brazilians still celebrate confederacy day every year. Only ones that wanted slavery were the dug in democrats

Actually the Confederates had no Democrats, nor did they have Asians or Brazilians. The Democrat in the last election leading up to the War won exactly the same number of electoral votes from the South that Lincoln won, which was zero. Which is also, coincidentally enough, the number of things you got right in that post.

F5E5CFCA-B2AB-4099-9E86-806B8727F1D9.jpeg F1B7CB15-BDFF-42B1-8E67-C72415D59D71.jpeg 735123CD-761E-49BB-8ABC-F91000FD25A9.jpeg

Actually the Confederates had no Democrats, nor did they have Asians or Brazilians. The Democrat in the last election leading up to the War won exactly the same number of electoral votes from the South that Lincoln won, which was zero. Which is also, coincidentally enough, the number of things you got right in that post.
Why Is a Town in Brazil Celebrating the U.S. Confederacy?

F5E5CFCA-B2AB-4099-9E86-806B8727F1D9.jpeg F1B7CB15-BDFF-42B1-8E67-C72415D59D71.jpeg Go away troll

My 35 year old doper grandson could not believe Trump made such a silly mistake. The high school graduate had no idea there were two Kansas Citys.

Forum List

Back