‘Great State of Kansas’

You must have found those at Stormfront, dumb ass racist.
The Uncivilized Can Never Again Be Allowed Civil Rights

Shut up, ape. Go back to the jungle if you think White people are picking on you all the time

"Racism" is realism. Feralphilia is a fad of degenerate spoiled brats, misfits who hate and fear all other White people.

:abgg2q.jpg:Real tough internet bitch. Carry your weak ass to Siberia, it's lily white you should love it.
Serbia look like the men that signed the us constitution? White? Why move? Lol

The Confederates lost so move anyway.
The Confederate army was extremely diverse, blacks, Asians, Latinos,, Brazilians still celebrate confederacy day every year. Only ones that wanted slavery were the dug in democrats

Now your dumbass is trying to rewrite history. So now the Confederacy was fighting against slavery, you can't make this shit up folks.

The Uncivilized Can Never Again Be Allowed Civil Rights

Shut up, ape. Go back to the jungle if you think White people are picking on you all the time

"Racism" is realism. Feralphilia is a fad of degenerate spoiled brats, misfits who hate and fear all other White people.

:abgg2q.jpg:Real tough internet bitch. Carry your weak ass to Siberia, it's lily white you should love it.

The Confederate army was extremely diverse, blacks, Asians, Latinos,, Brazilians still celebrate confederacy day every year. Only ones that wanted slavery were the dug in democrats

Now your dumbass is trying to rewrite history. So now the Confederacy was fighting against slavery, you can't make this shit up folks.
No they did want want slavery, democrats wanted slavery,, many farmers were non political, they wanted to control their fate. They didn’t want a far off distance government to tell them what to do. Both side were quoted saying the war wasn’t about slavery.. it was ending anyway.. the question was what to do with them

No they did want want slavery, democrats wanted slavery,, many farmers were non political, they wanted to control their fate. They didn’t want a far off distance government to tell them what to do. Both side were quoted saying the war wasn’t about slavery.. it was ending anyway.. the question was what to do with them

Smfh, unbelievable.

Smfh, unbelievable.
950974C2-BB5C-4E1A-AEF0-74D642721B57.jpeg
How do you not know history

The Abolitionists, Being Republicans, Were of Course All About Cheap Freed Labor

Quit pushing that lame meme. The Parties switched sides; no big thing. The Republicans sent Americans to kill their fellow Americans on behalf of Africans. Even the Dummycrats aren't so stupid as to use that to try to get the Southern White vote.

Here's another switch, far more important because our ignorant media never point it out. In 1960, the Republicans went against tradition by having a self-made man at the top of their ticket and an Heirhead, Henry Cabot Lodge (300-year-old family fortune!), as his running mate. Despite their fake attacks on the 1%, the Democrats did just the opposite.

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.

Sorry son, Kansas City is in both MO and KS. Get an education.

Kansas is hot right now. After Russians helped elect a US president, they’re doing start up propaganda radio stations. In the heart of Kansas!!!!

Russian 'Propaganda Machine' Selects Kansas City As Its Second Radio Broadcast Site

For now, Radio Sputnik only broadcasts in two American cities: Kansas City and Washington D.C., where its programming has aired since 2017.

“We’d love to broadcast in all major U.S. markets,” a Radio Sputnik spokesperson told KCUR via email

EPlFa1aWAAABLO3

I’m sure Republicans see this is an exciting new opportunity to help get Donald Trump reelected.
Did I say Republicans? I meant Russians. Sorry.

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

Winning, MAWA.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Cities don't cross state lines. What you have there is two cities, one in each state, with a common name. It's exactly like St. Louis and East St. Louis, except in this case the Kansas one didn't bother to use the word "West".

What you have there even more, and far more important, is Rumpbot drones bending over backward to excuse away the fact that their orange-sprayed idol is a dumbass.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Cities don't cross state lines. What you have there is two cities, one in each state, with a common name. It's exactly like St. Louis and East St. Louis, except in this case the Kansas one didn't bother to use the word "West".

What you have there even more, and far more important, is Rumpbot drones bending over backward to excuse away the fact that their orange-sprayed idol is a dumbass.

You know full well your semantics don't work with me, stuff it kid.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

It ain't "semantics", it's simple factology. How the fuck could they be a single city when they have not only two different states but two different governments with two different mayors?

As you posted, "get an education". Now that you have one, what are you gonna do with it?

What's that?

Oh sure, you're welcome. All in a day's work.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

It ain't "semantics", it's simple factology. How the fuck could they be a single city when they have not only two different states but two different governments with two different mayors?

As you posted, "get an education". Now that you have one, what are you gonna do with it?

What's that?

(smile) It is ALWAYS semantics with you, you think it makes you look "intelligent". I know it irks you that I don't let you get away with it.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

What's that?

(smile) It is ALWAYS semantics with you, you think it makes you look "intelligent". I know it irks you that I don't let you get away with it.

Once AGAIN --- it ain't "semantics". Kansas City Missouri is one city, and Kansas City Kansas is another. There's nothing you can do about that.

What's that?

Once AGAIN --- it ain't "semantics". Kansas City Missouri is one city, and Kansas City Kansas is another. There's nothing you can do about that.

Of course it is, just because you're trying to put words in my mouth doesn't mean I have to let you kid. There is a KC MO and a KC KS. I didn't say there wasn't and the fact is the City straddles the line and obviously exists as entities in both States. You can't win this kid.
Semantics NEVER works with me. Ever and we both know you know it

What's that?

again I have to point out that as a person from kansas city mo it is a common mistake with not just coasters but many people across the country that they confuse KC with being in kansas not missouri,,,

but I have never until obama seen a person think we have 57 states,,,,

I feel the real reason to this scandal is the epidemic known as TDS ,,,,

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Wrong. The city of Kansas City MO is incorporated separately from the city of Kansas City KS. They are 2 different cities with the same name. Incidentally they also have completely separate city governments. No, they are not the same city.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.

No, Pogo isn't bothering you with "semantics", he's telling you hard facts. They have the same name but are two completely different cities. And, if you are referring to the KC metro area, that is comprised of not only the 2 different KC's, but it also includes a number of other towns as well.

What's that?

Of course it is, just because you're trying to put words in my mouth doesn't mean I have to let you kid. There is a KC MO and a KC KS. I didn't say there wasn't and the fact is the City straddles the line and obviously exists as entities in both States. You can't win this kid.

Once AGAIN --- guess we'll say this however many times it takes to sink the fuck in --- NO the city DOES NOT "STRADDLE" THE STATE LINE. That would make it ONE CITY. IT ISN'T. It's ***TWO*** separate cities, not one.

Play your weasel word game all you like but it's going to be called out as a weasel

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Wrong. The city of Kansas City MO is incorporated separately from the city of Kansas City KS. They are 2 different cities with the same name. Incidentally they also have completely separate city governments. No, they are not the same city.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.

No, Pogo isn't bothering you with "semantics", he's telling you hard facts. They have the same name but are two completely different cities. And, if you are referring to the KC metro area, that is comprised of not only the 2 different KC's, but it also includes a number of other towns as well.

LOL, you and ole Pogo ain't paying attention.
Show me where I EVER said they weren't separate entities. I'll wait. You and ole Pogo are desperate to put words in my mouth that I never uttered. Sorry, I don't play that game either ;)

What's that?

Once AGAIN --- guess we'll say this however many times it takes to sink the fuck in --- NO the city DOES NOT "STRADDLE" THE STATE LINE. That would make it ONE CITY. IT ISN'T. It's ***TWO*** separate cities, not one.

Play your weasel word game all you like but it's going to be called out as a weasel

You're free to say anything you like, you aren't free to put words in my mouth kid, sorry. Folks who frequent the area understand that when they talk of Kansas City they don't differentiate the two. We go dancing there several times a year so I know of what I speak.

Cue the idiotic "Obama thinks we have 57 states" thing. We know it`s coming.
In Obama's case, he was thinking about the number of Muslim majority nations, when he referred to our states.
In Trump's case, he was just having a Biden moment.

What's that?

You're free to say anything you like, you aren't free to put words in my mouth kid, sorry. Folks who frequent the area understand that when they talk of Kansas City they don't differentiate the two. We go dancing there several times a year so I know of what I speak.

No, I don't think you do. Next time you go there, look in the driveways of the residents. Compare the license plate on the car in one of the Kansas Citys with that of a car in the other. Go talk to the mayor of either one and ask them how come they change clothes and gender to cross the state line so they can mayor the rest of their "city". And figure out this:

KCMO: population 491,918
KCK: population 145,786

Oops.

Forum List

Back