‘Great State of Kansas’

Maybe an executive order can put KC in Kansas

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

Trump congratulates Kansas, not Missouri, in tweet for Super Bowl win

I was in Kansas City for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was in an office lobby talking to some locals and asked them how close were we to Kansas. They politely smiled and said that if I crossed the street behind the building I would be in Kansas.

Trolling trump on congratulating Kansas for the Chiefs is bullshit. Kansas City is both Kansas and Missouri. The Chiefs play in Missouri side but represent the region. This is like the NY Giants and Jets playing in NJ or the Washington Redskins playing in Maryland.

Uh nnnno, it isn't. The Chiefs play, and are based in, Missouri. That's the major city. They certainly could play in Kansas if conditions make it practical, but they don't.

No, this is more like if the St. Louis Cardinals win a world series and the POTUS congratulates the state of Illinois because that's where East St. Louis is.

Ever been to Kansas City?

Driven through it, didn't stop. I was driving east.

I've been everywhere, man.

Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, part is in Missouri. As noted, the Chiefs play their home games on the Missouri side while the team bears the name “Kansas” while the brand extends to all of Kansas, Western Missouri, and Nebraska. Trump was right to acknowledge the fans from Kansas but he left some people out that he should have acknowledged as well.

It's quite amusing sitting here watching you squirming in the wind. I've perused all your shit. Now you want us to believe that Kansas City Missouri and Kansas City Kansas are the same city, but it STILL doesn't get Orange Crash off the hook.

Oh and don't think I didn't catch the desperate leaps about where the Washington Redskins and New York Jints play.; That was pathetic. Why don't you just stop lying trying to bend reality for the sake of stupid hero-worship?

I was in Kansas City for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was in an office lobby talking to some locals and asked them how close were we to Kansas. They politely smiled and said that if I crossed the street behind the building I would be in Kansas.

Trolling trump on congratulating Kansas for the Chiefs is bullshit. Kansas City is both Kansas and Missouri. The Chiefs play in Missouri side but represent the region. This is like the NY Giants and Jets playing in NJ or the Washington Redskins playing in Maryland.

Uh nnnno, it isn't. The Chiefs play, and are based in, Missouri. That's the major city. They certainly could play in Kansas if conditions make it practical, but they don't.

No, this is more like if the St. Louis Cardinals win a world series and the POTUS congratulates the state of Illinois because that's where East St. Louis is.

Part of Kansas City is in Kansas, part is in Missouri. As noted, the Chiefs play their home games on the Missouri side while the team bears the name “Kansas” while the brand extends to all of Kansas, Western Missouri, and Nebraska. Trump was right to acknowledge the fans from Kansas but he left some people out that he should have acknowledged as well.
Wow, that's a serious stretch there kiddo.

When are you gonna get tired of having to do that to excuse him over and over?

GMTA, I just made the same observation. Actually it's just stating the obvious.

Watch this.

Hey LeftofLeft -- Pop quiz. WHERE IS THE BRONX LOCATED? You have five seconds. GO.

Cause it was funny!

it wasnt funny it was sad,,,
People mess up

Yep, people do mess up, we're all human.

Most humans though will admit they messed up. Not Rump.

he did correct it,,,maybe its you that cant let a simple mistake go thats made by many people 100s of times a yr ???

most likely its the TDS thats the driver of this new major scandal worthy of impeachment,,,

He DELETED it. But did he ever ADMIT TO it?

Covfefe much?

because I dont suffer from severe TDS I dont care,,,

It's quite amusing sitting here watching you squirming in the wind. I've perused all your shit. Now you want us to believe that Kansas City Missouri and Kansas City Kansas are the same city, but it STILL doesn't get Orange Crash off the hook.

Oh and don't think I didn't catch the desperate leaps about where the Washington Redskins and New York Jints play.; That was pathetic. Why don't you just stop lying trying to bend reality for the sake of stupid hero-worship?

It’s pathetic to call Trump out on a city that is part in one state and part in the other as if is geography is all off. What makes it pathetic is that the TDS suffering are getting their ass kicked over the worst attempt at Impeachment in American History. Kansas vs. Kansas City is the best you got?

It’s pathetic to call Trump out on a city that is part in one state and part in the other as if is geography is all off. What makes it pathetic is that the TDS suffering are getting their ass kicked over the worst attempt at Impeachment in American History. Kansas vs. Kansas City is the best you got?

"B-but but O'bama! B-but but TDS! B-but but impeachment! Look, a bird!"

WHERE
IS
THE
BRONX
?

The Serious stretch was trying to impeach Trump over Ukraine after the failed Russia Collusion. The best is going to be watching you people try to stand strong behind a Candidate who is on video doing what you people TRIED to impeach Trump over.

GMTA, I just made the same observation. Actually it's just stating the obvious.

Watch this.

Hey LeftofLeft -- Pop quiz. WHERE IS THE BRONX LOCATED? You have five seconds. GO.
Lol, ok. Could be funny.

I'm not positive I could find it in the city without maps myself, I've only been there a couple of times.

The Serious stretch was trying to impeach Trump over Ukraine after the failed Russia Collusion. The best is going to be watching you people try to stand strong behind a Candidate who is on video doing what you people TRIED to impeach Trump over.
Lol, nah.

WHERE
IS
THE
BRONX
?

Want another shot at Impeachment? You only have two outs

WHERE
IS
THE
BRONX
?

The Bronx is located in between the Hudson and Harlem Rivers north and/or east of Manhattan.

The Bronx is located in between the Hudson and Harlem Rivers north and/or east of Manhattan.

AH. Then you admit Rump is a LIAR.

Isn't being a LIAR worse than just being stupid? How come you'll admit he's a liar but not a dunce?

Lol, nah.

Good choice since your side failed at the process.

I bet Trump claims he never said it.

And he's going to diagram it with sharpies.

I tell ya what, the citizens of Michigan City (Indiana), Virginia City (Nevada) and Nevada City (California) are all feeling nervous today. Nobody's sure what they'll have to do to change their license plates. Let alone the state taxes.

Lol, nah.

Good choice since your side failed at the process.
Are you deliberately misinterpreting my comment or do you really not get it?

It surprises me that everything that Trump has done while president (not only for our country, but internationally),
goes unnoticed by the media and the TDS'ers. Yet, a little slip of something so unimportant regarding a sporting event garners
so much attention by the same media and TDS'ers, is truly astounding. It's like they finally have their smoking gun. :auiqs.jpg:

Once AGAIN --- the fact that he doesn't know where Kansas City is, in itself is immaterial. It's the fact that for the rest of recorded time he will never muster up the cojones to admit that he fucked up, that he didn't know that. ***THAT*** is why he deserves to be mocked, and will be as long as he takes that attitude.

Understand now?

There are two Kansas Citys, one on Missouri and one in Kansas.

Actually...there is ONE Kansas City, and it has a state border running through the middle of it. (Same thing for Texarkana.)

My bad, I thought it was funny as hell. Just for you.

View attachment 304201

There is a Kansas City, Kansas.

It is left wing shithole. High crime, about 75% of births are to unwed mothers (90% black). Pathetic schools.

It did do some digging out with the NASCAR track...and the Legends shopping center which really helped with tax revenue and some renewal on the west side if I-435. But the main part of the city is still shit.

Arrowhead is located in K.C. Mo. Kansas pays taxes to support it thought.

View attachment 304201

It is left wing shithole. High crime, about 75% of births are to unwed mothers (90% black). Pathetic schools.

It did do some digging out with the NASCAR track...and the Legends shopping center which really helped with tax revenue and some renewal on the west side if I-435. But the main part of the city is still shit.

Here is the key part of your statement.

Arrowhead is located in K.C. Mo.

View attachment 304201

Here is the key part of your statement.

Arrowhead is located in K.C. Mo.

I'm sure Trump is still trying to figure out how a Kansas City can be in Missouri.

Forum List

Back