GREAT!: Thanks To Trump Tax Cuts, Utilities Are Lowering Rates...

Every tax cut dollar the people get to keep is one Dem's can't spend Trump is a genius:muahaha:
Well the middle and lower classes won’t get to keep it once their tax cuts expire. The wealthiest, whom Trump gave permanent cuts as a personal favor, will probably leave the country as the debt balloons towards $30 trillion because of the cuts.

You don't understand the tax reform bill, return when you do.
Sure I do. Corporations bought back their shares and gave money to their investors. Yuge.

The middle class have trillions of dollars invested in the corporations you dumb ass, hello earth to libtard.
Your bitchass certainly didn’t care about that when the Dow went up 12,000 points under Obama. About 50% of the U.S. population is invested in the stock market. Much less are substantially invested. Average GDP Will not break 3% for Trump’s 2nd year in a row, but you’ll act like there was no economy at all before him. Trash.

Spending has not got down a single penny since the tax cuts...all that has changed is that the deficit is going up almost twice as fast

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The debt is far too large to be ever paid back, decades of career politicians made certain of that... dumbass

So we should just keep adding to it at record rates.

What a fucking great plan...

I am glad to see you drop the bull shit libertarian act and show your true Trump zealot colors

No we should pass Obama style jobs killing regulations, jobs killing tax increases, and sign jobs killing trade deals. /mocking sarcasm

Alaska Electric Light and Power (Juneau, Alaska) – The utility will pass tax reform savings to customers.

You are being redirected...

:aargh: how dare they :aargh: that money belongs to the Dem party :aargh: Trump...something

Alliant Energy, Wisconsin

(Madison, Wisconsin) - The utility will pass along tax cut savings to customers:
Alliant said its retail electric costs will rise by a total of $194 million in 2019 and 2020 as it brings on the 700-megawatt, natural gas-fueled West Riverside power plant near Beloit in the second half of 2019.

Alliant’s natural gas expenses are projected to rise $24 million over that period.

But rather than raising customer rates, the utility said it will cut costs via fuel savings and income tax reductions. - May 26, 2018 Wisconsin State Journal article excerpt...

Just admit it Dim's you want to raise taxes.

Just admit it Repubs you want to keep growing the debt because you will all be dead when the shit hits the fan and you do not give a fuck about anyone but yourself

Seriously grow a pair and admit it, tax increases?

I think we should pay for what we spend and not pass it off to the next generations.

Since selfish fuckers like you will not vote for people willing to cut spending then the only other alternative is to tax the shit out of people till they feel pain of our out of control spending.

Then fucks like you would be ok with spending cuts

Every tax cut dollar the people get to keep is one Dem's can't spend Trump is a genius:muahaha:
Well the middle and lower classes won’t get to keep it once their tax cuts expire. The wealthiest, whom Trump gave permanent cuts as a personal favor, will probably leave the country as the debt balloons towards $30 trillion because of the cuts.

Sure I do. Corporations bought back their shares and gave money to their investors. Yuge.

The middle class have trillions of dollars invested in the corporations you dumb ass, hello earth to libtard.
Your bitchass certainly didn’t care about that when the Dow went up 12,000 points under Obama. About 50% of the U.S. population is invested in the stock market. Much less are substantially invested. Average GDP Will not break 3% for Trump’s 2nd year in a row, but you’ll act like there was no economy at all before him. Trash.

Alpena Power Co.

(Alpena, Michigan) – The utility will pass along tax cut savings to customers:
The Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) today approved settlement agreements with seven utilities to pass on to ratepayers their savings from the federal tax law rewrite, beginning in July. Three other utilities had no impact from the changes.

Just admit it Repubs you want to keep growing the debt because you will all be dead when the shit hits the fan and you do not give a fuck about anyone but yourself

I think we should pay for what we spend and not pass it off to the next generations.

Since selfish fuckers like you will not vote for people willing to cut spending then the only other alternative is to tax the shit out of people till they feel pain of our out of control spending.

Ameren Illinois

(Chicago, Illinois) – The utility requested that tax savings be passed onto customers:
Ameren Illinois electric customers could save an average of $2.50 to $3.00 per month in 2018 and natural gas customers could save an average of $1 per month if the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC) approves the company's plan to pass savings from the recently approved federal tax cut legislation back to its customers. Customers using both electricity and natural gas could see a combined savings.

Alpena Power Co.

The Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) today approved settlement agreements with seven utilities to pass on to ratepayers their savings from the federal tax law rewrite, beginning in July. Three other utilities had no impact from the changes.
Nice. I love getting thrown pittances as Trump balloons the wage gap that Reagan started. Hopefully these meager price cuts ease the pain of the extra taxes Trump levied on us with his tariffs. MAGA!

x832jL9X9Mh76AfU8Vs56Rp9fXhMUx-right_1024x1024.png

Ameren Illinois

(Chicago, Illinois) – The utility requested that tax savings be passed onto customers:
Ameren Illinois electric customers could save an average of $2.50 to $3.00 per month in 2018 and natural gas customers could save an average of $1 per month if the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC) approves the company's plan to pass savings from the recently approved federal tax cut legislation back to its customers. Customers using both electricity and natural gas could see a combined savings.

Sweet, people today save 13 cents a day and the future generations get bent over and fucked!

What a great system.

Alpena Power Co.

Nice. I love getting thrown pittances as Trump balloons the wage gap that Reagan started. Hopefully these meager price cuts ease the pain of the extra taxes Trump levied on us with his tariffs. MAGA!

Appalachian Power Co.

(Milton, West Virginia) – the utility will pass along tax reform savings to customers.
Appalachian Power Company saved $235 million dollars from the federal tax cuts and the company is proposing passing the money back to its customers in a variety of ways.

The multi-pronged proposal is in a filing with the state Public Service Commission due Wednesday. The PSC is requiring all utilities to tell it their tax cut savings and what they plan to do with it.

Ameren Illinois

Sweet, people today save 13 cents a day and the future generations get bent over and fucked!

What a great system.

Arizona Public Service

(Phoenix, Arizona) -- The utility requested a $119 million bill reduction for customers due to tax reform:
APS has requested the Arizona Corporation Commission approve a $119 million bill reduction for customers, based on federal corporate tax cuts, effective February 1, 2018.

If approved, the $119 million decrease will offset the $95 million revenue increase that resulted from APS’s last rate review. The savings of $0.004258/kWh will be passed directly to customers through the Tax Expense Adjustor Mechanism (TEAM),

Quadvest (Tomball, Texas)

"On behalf of the approximately 30,000 customers Quadvest Utility serves in Southeast Texas, we would like to thank you for your integral part in the development and ultimate passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of FY2017. The passage of this key piece of legislation has allowed Quadvest to proactively reduces our customers' base water and sewer fees by 26% or almost $90 per year/family." -- Simon Sequeira, President of Quadvest

"When Democrats threaten to raise taxes if they get back into power they are threatening to raise your utility bill -- month after month," said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform...

Do you feel that the average family saving 25 cents a day on their utilities justifies adding an additional trillion dollars a year to the deficit?

There has been a federal public debt since 1789, the last time we had a surplus on a yearly budget was 2001. Neither party in interested in a balanced budget or reducing the debt. The vast majority including all of you want to be paid, so I will keep my money and do what I wish with it.

My electric company did not reduce rates, but stated in a customer newsletter that the tax saving will help in converting to renewables faster without raise rates.

So that should make a bunch of you happier still.

Alpena Power Co.

Appalachian Power Co.

(Milton, West Virginia) – the utility will pass along tax reform savings to customers.
Appalachian Power Company saved $235 million dollars from the federal tax cuts and the company is proposing passing the money back to its customers in a variety of ways.

The multi-pronged proposal is in a filing with the state Public Service Commission due Wednesday. The PSC is requiring all utilities to tell it their tax cut savings and what they plan to do with it.

Good. That will help offset the extra taxes Trump is forcing us all to pay with his tariffs.
Holy crap.

And what about low-income families?

That's "good" (your word) too?
Yes they’ll feel the tariffs the most. And no recourse for them. Alas.

Atlanta Gas Light Co.

(Atlanta, Georgia) – The utility will pass along tax cut savings to customers:
Atlanta Gas Light Co. received approval from the Georgia Public Service Commission for a stipulation that allows for $82 million in customer benefits as a result of the federal tax reform law. – May 16, 2018, SNL Daily Gas Report Excerpt

Good. That will help offset the extra taxes Trump is forcing us all to pay with his tariffs.
Holy crap.

Wow. You think raising utility costs for low income families is good.

That's sad to see. Your partisan ideology really warps your priorities.

Holy crap.

Atlanta Gas Light Co.

(Atlanta, Georgia) – The utility will pass along tax cut savings to customers:
Atlanta Gas Light Co. received approval from the Georgia Public Service Commission for a stipulation that allows for $82 million in customer benefits as a result of the federal tax reform law. – May 16, 2018, SNL Daily Gas Report Excerpt

Alpena Power Co.

Appalachian Power Co.

AVANGRID

(Orange, Connecticut) – The utility is passing savings from tax reform to customers:
AVANGRID, Inc., a diversified U.S. energy company, today issued the following statement regarding the impact of the 2017 tax reform act.

AVANGRID’s regulated natural gas and electricity companies will pass along to customers the full benefit of any tax savings that the companies realize as a result of the 2017 federal tax reform act.

Forum List

Back