🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great university of Princeton is destroyed!!!

You won’t believe it !! They eliminated all SAT scores and greatly lowered the bar to have 68 percent of student body to be people of color
. It was once a school only for the best !

Went from the gifted to the gutter rats
I am from Princeton. Trust me--Only the best candidates are admitted
So what did YOU do there, mop the floors or mow the grass?

You won’t believe it !! They eliminated all SAT scores and greatly lowered the bar to have 68 percent of student body to be people of color

Hardly.

Princeton is just re-branding themselves to compete with Wilberforce, Lincoln and Grambling, instead of Yale and Harvard and Swarthmore.

Nothing really that shocking, markets change including in the education racket. And there just isn't as much of a call for snooty white colleges as there was in the past.

You think people of color are "gutter rats"?
I think he means that if you got in simply because you didnt have to pass the SAT, you are an inferior student.
I think that he is flapping in the breeze because he has no clue about a Princeton education and how difficult it is to be admitted. Typical trumpacile. Talk without knowledge
Its A LOT easier to get admitted now, which is why a degree from there wont mean as much.

Who says its easier? You? You don't know squat about admission requirements at Princeton.

Or, do you think that because 68% of the enrollment are people of color they must have lowered their standards?
Sure i do. They no longer require SATs. The standard lowered and then all of a sudden Princeton was mysteriously flooded with "people of color". You can pretend all you want, but dont expect me to.
Higher tier schools have been making teh SAT optional for years without any showing of less able students.
How would you know how able they are without SAT's?
SATs could mean that you are good at taking tests. SATs may not be a true test of your brilliance. Some high-tier schools have made SATs optional for years and judge by other means. For example, your graduation from a high tier high school that
has a large percentage of students going to high tier colleges, your school grades, your participation in school activities, your interaction with teachers, and your after-school activities.
Its funny how the moment they dropped SATs, minority enrollment sky rocketed. :laugh:
Irrelevant. Princeton standards for admission are not guided solely by SAT scores. Already addressed--try reading
Apparently it was important enough to swing the racial percentages by 10 points!
Perhaps that is not the reason? Could it be that there are some very bright black students? The only funny is your lopsided reasoning.
You are ignoring the sudden increase after dropping the SAT scores.
Could be a sudden increase in qualified black applicants, or maybe Princeton decided to spread the wealth. As long as blacks are qualified, why the hell not? The quality of education will not change.
No, we know that is not the case. Increases like that have never happened before. As for them being qualified, they arent more qualified than other people, but they are admitting them nonetheless. That is why blacks have the highest dropout rate, and guess what happens after that? They go broke paying for loans that never gained them a diploma. Admitting inferior students is wrong for everyone.
Whites seem to have the same problem.
Sure, but its less of a problem for them than it is for blacks.
Why is that?

Hardly.

Princeton is just re-branding themselves to compete with Wilberforce, Lincoln and Grambling, instead of Yale and Harvard and Swarthmore.

Nothing really that shocking, markets change including in the education racket. And there just isn't as much of a call for snooty white colleges as there was in the past.
Oh yes there is

You think people of color are "gutter rats"?
I think he means that if you got in simply because you didnt have to pass the SAT, you are an inferior student.
I think that he is flapping in the breeze because he has no clue about a Princeton education and how difficult it is to be admitted. Typical trumpacile. Talk without knowledge
Its A LOT easier to get admitted now, which is why a degree from there wont mean as much.

Who says its easier? You? You don't know squat about admission requirements at Princeton.

Or, do you think that because 68% of the enrollment are people of color they must have lowered their standards?
Sure i do. They no longer require SATs. The standard lowered and then all of a sudden Princeton was mysteriously flooded with "people of color". You can pretend all you want, but dont expect me to.
Higher tier schools have been making teh SAT optional for years without any showing of less able students.
How would you know how able they are without SAT's?
SATs could mean that you are good at taking tests. SATs may not be a true test of your brilliance. Some high-tier schools have made SATs optional for years and judge by other means. For example, your graduation from a high tier high school that
has a large percentage of students going to high tier colleges, your school grades, your participation in school activities, your interaction with teachers, and your after-school activities.
Its funny how the moment they dropped SATs, minority enrollment sky rocketed. :laugh:
Irrelevant. Princeton standards for admission are not guided solely by SAT scores. Already addressed--try reading
Apparently it was important enough to swing the racial percentages by 10 points!
Perhaps that is not the reason? Could it be that there are some very bright black students? The only funny is your lopsided reasoning.
You are ignoring the sudden increase after dropping the SAT scores.
Could be a sudden increase in qualified black applicants, or maybe Princeton decided to spread the wealth. As long as blacks are qualified, why the hell not? The quality of education will not change.
No, we know that is not the case. Increases like that have never happened before. As for them being qualified, they arent more qualified than other people, but they are admitting them nonetheless. That is why blacks have the highest dropout rate, and guess what happens after that? They go broke paying for loans that never gained them a diploma. Admitting inferior students is wrong for everyone.
Whites seem to have the same problem.
Sure, but its less of a problem for them than it is for blacks.
Why is that?
Americans have a superior culture, while blacks have an inferior sub culture.

Yep, you are right! That is what they have spoon fed us to believe over the years saying the best comes from the Ivy leagues.

Nobody spoon-fed you. The proof is in the puddin'.

Yep, you are right! That is what they have spoon fed us to believe over the years saying the best comes from the Ivy leagues.

Nobody spoon-fed you. The proof is in the puddin'.

1111.gif

Lowering the bar is fair and less blacks will feel bad and that’s fair because smarter and more ambitious people make the dummies feel bad and that’s not fair.

Last edited:
Why does university of Columbia still have much anti Semitism but half the students are Jewish !!
Talk about having zero balls

I said that there are many intelligent blacks who belong there but lowering the bar only invites ones that don’t

Bobob
And I did say that some of the blacks for sure deserve to be there
Hell my second favorite man I listen to is DR Tyson on Star talk
The first is Ben Shapiro

Bobob
I had a hard time at that school !!
I loved the campus but the student body is hugely into partying , booze and drugs !
I don’t like parties or drugs or booze

I had a major in history and a minor in general science

Did me zero good

I had to buy my own franchise after in Portland and now in Vegas and I never had a class ever in business

Forum List

Back