🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great university of Princeton is destroyed!!!

You won’t believe it !! They eliminated all SAT scores and greatly lowered the bar to have 68 percent of student body to be people of color
. It was once a school only for the best !

Went from the gifted to the gutter rats

You think people of color are "gutter rats"?
I think he means that if you got in simply because you didnt have to pass the SAT, you are an inferior student.
I think that he is flapping in the breeze because he has no clue about a Princeton education and how difficult it is to be admitted. Typical trumpacile. Talk without knowledge
Its A LOT easier to get admitted now, which is why a degree from there wont mean as much.
And you know that how? Princeton has always had many more applicants than they need. What is different?
They lowered the requirement AND apparently made it easier for "people of color" to get in.
False. Did you ever stop to think that people of color are not necessarily ill-equipped in the intelligence category and would do very well in a high-tier college? No, you did not for obvious reasons.
Im merely looking at the massive shift in racial demographics at the exact moment they dropped the SAT requirement.

Last edited:

You won’t believe it !! They eliminated all SAT scores and greatly lowered the bar to have 68 percent of student body to be people of color

I think he means that if you got in simply because you didnt have to pass the SAT, you are an inferior student.
I think that he is flapping in the breeze because he has no clue about a Princeton education and how difficult it is to be admitted. Typical trumpacile. Talk without knowledge
Its A LOT easier to get admitted now, which is why a degree from there wont mean as much.

Who says its easier? You? You don't know squat about admission requirements at Princeton.

Or, do you think that because 68% of the enrollment are people of color they must have lowered their standards?
Sure i do. They no longer require SATs. The standard lowered and then all of a sudden Princeton was mysteriously flooded with "people of color". You can pretend all you want, but dont expect me to.
Higher tier schools have been making teh SAT optional for years without any showing of less able students.
How would you know how able they are without SAT's?
SATs could mean that you are good at taking tests. SATs may not be a true test of your brilliance. Some high-tier schools have made SATs optional for years and judge by other means. For example, your graduation from a high tier high school that
has a large percentage of students going to high tier colleges, your school grades, your participation in school activities, your interaction with teachers, and your after-school activities.
Its funny how the moment they dropped SATs, minority enrollment sky rocketed. :laugh:
Irrelevant. Princeton standards for admission are not guided solely by SAT scores. Already addressed--try reading

Who says its easier? You? You don't know squat about admission requirements at Princeton.

Or, do you think that because 68% of the enrollment are people of color they must have lowered their standards?
Sure i do. They no longer require SATs. The standard lowered and then all of a sudden Princeton was mysteriously flooded with "people of color". You can pretend all you want, but dont expect me to.
Higher tier schools have been making teh SAT optional for years without any showing of less able students.
My nephew, who attended Harvard graduate school, makes his living teaching high school students how to take an SAT exam. My granddaughter was tutored for 2 years on the SATs.
Yes, learning how to do something makes you better at it. Whats your point?
What is your point, and did you attend college? Doesn't sound like it.

And you know that how? Princeton has always had many more applicants than they need. What is different?
They lowered the requirement AND apparently made it easier for "people of color" to get in.
False. Did you ever stop to think that people of color are not necessarily ill-equipped in the intelligence category and would do very well in a high-tier college? No, you did not for obvious reasons.
Im merely looking at the massive shift in racial demographics at the exact moment they dropped the SAT requirement.
Are all blacks inferior in intelligence?

Last edited:

SATs could mean that you are good at taking tests. SATs may not be a true test of your brilliance. Some high-tier schools have made SATs optional for years and judge by other means. For example, your graduation from a high tier high school that
has a large percentage of students going to high tier colleges, your school grades, your participation in school activities, your interaction with teachers, and your after-school activities.
Its funny how the moment they dropped SATs, minority enrollment sky rocketed. :laugh:
Irrelevant. Princeton standards for admission are not guided solely by SAT scores. Already addressed--try reading
Apparently it was important enough to swing the racial percentages by 10 points!

Aer all blacks inferior in intelligence?
No, there are no inferior races. There are inferior cultures though, and cultures have a HUGE impact on academics.

Yep, you are right! That is what they have spoon fed us to believe over the years saying the best comes from the Ivy leagues.

Apparently it was important enough to swing the racial percentages by 10 points!
Perhaps that is not the reason? Could it be that there are some very bright black students? The only funny is your lopsided reasoning.

No, there are no inferior races. There are inferior cultures though, and cultures have a HUGE impact on academics.
Do you truly believe that the culture of black students at Princeton will affect its academics? NAH
This may not be relevant, so bear with me: Princeton is known as a liberal university, yet many conservative republican government officials have graduated from that school. They ain't got no culture.

Perhaps that is not the reason? Could it be that there are some very bright black students? The only funny is your lopsided reasoning.
You are ignoring the sudden increase after dropping the SAT scores.

Do you truly believe that the culture of black students at Princeton will affect its academics? NAH
This may not be relevant, so bear with me: Princeton is known as a liberal university, yet many conservative republican government officials have graduated from that school. They ain't got no culture.
Yes, black culture absolutely will effect them. Thats why blacks have a higher college dropout rate than any other group.

If Princeton had to lower standards to get more blacks in doesn't that tell you something?

To me it says that the majority blacks aren't capable of meeting the same standards as white, they don't have the same potential as whites. This isn't some community college, this is Princeton, and in order for them to have a majority of blacks they had to lower the standards. That isn't racism or opinion, it's observable and proveable fact that the only way they could have a majority of blacks is to set the bar low for them.

By lowering standards for blacks they are really saying "blacks aren't as smart or capable as whites so we need to lower standards". It's no different than the difference between the Olympics and the special Olympics, only in this case the white people are in the Olympics and the blacks are in the special Olympics.

Could be a sudden increase in qualified black applicants, or maybe Princeton decided to spread the wealth. As long as blacks are qualified, why the hell not? The quality of education will not change.

Yes, black culture absolutely will effect them. Thats why blacks have a higher college dropout rate than any other group.
So?

Could be a sudden increase in qualified black applicants, or maybe Princeton decided to spread the wealth. As long as blacks are qualified, why the hell not? The quality of education will not change.
No, we know that is not the case. Increases like that have never happened before. As for them being qualified, they arent more qualified than other people, but they are admitting them nonetheless. That is why blacks have the highest dropout rate, and guess what happens after that? They go broke paying for loans that never gained them a diploma. Admitting inferior students is wrong for everyone.

If Princeton had to lower standards to get more blacks in doesn't that tell you something?

To me it says that the majority blacks aren't capable of meeting the same standards as white, they don't have the same potential as whites. This isn't some community college, this is Princeton, and in order for them to have a majority of blacks they had to lower the standards. That isn't racism or opinion, it's observable and proveable fact that the only way they could have a majority of blacks is to set the bar low for them.

By lowering standards for blacks they are really saying "blacks aren't as smart or capable as whites so we need to lower standards". It's no different than the difference between the Olympics and the special Olympics, only in this case the white people are in the Olympics and the blacks are in the special Olympics.
If the queen had balls, she would be king.

No, we know that is not the case. Increases like that have never happened before. As for them being qualified, they arent more qualified than other people, but they are admitting them nonetheless. That is why blacks have the highest dropout rate, and guess what happens after that? They go broke paying for loans that never gained them a diploma. Admitting inferior students is wrong for everyone.
There have never been as many qualified blacks as there are now. Over the last 20 years or so, blacks have stepped into the limelight more and more as our politicians have been people of color.

Whites seem to have the same problem.

There have never been as many qualified blacks as there are now. Over the last 20 years or so, blacks have stepped into the limelight more and more as our politicians have been people of color.
Now youre just saying shit that sounds nice, but you have zero proof to support it.

Whites seem to have the same problem.
Sure, but its less of a problem for them than it is for blacks.

Forum List

Back