🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great university of Princeton is destroyed!!!

You won’t believe it !! They eliminated all SAT scores and greatly lowered the bar to have 68 percent of student body to be people of color
. It was once a school only for the best !

Went from the gifted to the gutter rats

You think people of color are "gutter rats"?
I think he means that if you got in simply because you didnt have to pass the SAT, you are an inferior student.
I think that he is flapping in the breeze because he has no clue about a Princeton education and how difficult it is to be admitted. Typical trumpacile. Talk without knowledge
Its A LOT easier to get admitted now, which is why a degree from there wont mean as much.

Who says its easier? You? You don't know squat about admission requirements at Princeton.

Or, do you think that because 68% of the enrollment are people of color they must have lowered their standards?

Hell yea!!!!

Most Negroes are dumbasses and can't make it on their own without affirmative action. They can't compete against Whites and Yellows in fair requirements. Just look at that terrible dumbass Negro President that was a failure in everything that he did as an example of what AA gets you.

Obama wasn't involved in Affirmative Action.

Ever heard of hybrid vigor? You couldn't get in Princeton or anywhere else. Neither could Trump. He had to buy his way into college.

Bullshit he wasn't. He was dumbass that put on an AA program. There are reports of his classmates not even knowing he was student because he hardly ever showed up for class.

Why the hell do you think he wouldn't release his college transcripts? Was it because the records would show that he was affrimative action promoted or maybe that he enrolled as a foreign student. Could be both, couldn't it?

He certainly was an AA President because a lot of very stupid Americans voted for the unqualified shithead just because he was a Negro.

The worst President we ever had was a Negro. That should tell you something.

Columbia is a big school..

You never went to college, did you? No wonder you have such a case of the ass over a black man succeeding.

He wasn't enrolled as a foreign student, you moron. That would leave a paper trail a mile wide with student visas etc.

He's a natural born US citizen and you are too damn stupid to even know why.

We don't know jackshit about the Worthless Negro's education because he was too chickenshit to realease his transcripts. What the hell was the dipshit hiding?

Affirmative action advancement?

Foreign student enrollment?

We do know that he didn't learn a damn thing about the law, don't we? We know it because he had more cases overruled by the Supreme Court than any other President in history.

We know the dipshit didn't learn anything about Economics in his undergraduate classes, don't we? During his administration poverty increased, family income decreased, debt increased, taxes increased and we had dismal economic growth. Positive proof he was a dumbass and really didn't get an education. Like most worthless Affirmative Action dummies, huh?

Obama taught Constitutional law, you fool and was head of the Harvard Law Review.
every other candidate has released his/her college transcripts. No one disputes this!!!! LOL

Not Trump.
oh, that's right. I forgot. LOL

Trump aside, can't you see the opportunities for amusment with this. I'm sure Slick had some dandy transcripts, but JFK may not have ever made it to class. Gerry Ford? STFU lol. Al Gore. and W ... he may not have been sober for years.

You won’t believe it !! They eliminated all SAT scores and greatly lowered the bar to have 68 percent of student body to be people of color

If someone isn't smart enough to pass a test with a high enough grade to get into Princeton, and then they get into Princeton because that criteria is waived, and that's the only reason they get in, then yeah. They're a gutter rat...
Well the SAT is not a high school test. Rather, its an aptitude test. But no one gets into a top 50 type school with or without the SAT unless they've demonstrated the ability. The argument against just using grades is that grading is not standard. But schools also look to things like science fair, and whether a kid's gotten a 4.0 while working 30plus hours a week.
There are schools that are stepping stones to advancement. Ivy League schools have that reputation. We have slipped in competiveness over the decades. Those schools in this era may be overrated.

Jewish students are up to 40 percent of the student body at Columbia university

Don’t get me wrong
There are plenty of blacks who are far more intelligent than me
. Star talk with DR Tyson is one example

I think he means that if you got in simply because you didnt have to pass the SAT, you are an inferior student.
I think that he is flapping in the breeze because he has no clue about a Princeton education and how difficult it is to be admitted. Typical trumpacile. Talk without knowledge
Its A LOT easier to get admitted now, which is why a degree from there wont mean as much.
And you know that how? Princeton has always had many more applicants than they need. What is different?

Who says its easier? You? You don't know squat about admission requirements at Princeton.

Or, do you think that because 68% of the enrollment are people of color they must have lowered their standards?
Sure i do. They no longer require SATs. The standard lowered and then all of a sudden Princeton was mysteriously flooded with "people of color". You can pretend all you want, but dont expect me to.
Higher tier schools have been making teh SAT optional for years without any showing of less able students.
How would you know how able they are without SAT's?
SATs could mean that you are good at taking tests. SATs may not be a true test of your brilliance. Some high-tier schools have made SATs optional for years and judge by other means. For example, your graduation from a high tier high school that
has a large percentage of students going to high tier colleges, your school grades, your participation in school activities, your interaction with teachers, and your after-school activities.

Sure i do. They no longer require SATs. The standard lowered and then all of a sudden Princeton was mysteriously flooded with "people of color". You can pretend all you want, but dont expect me to.
Higher tier schools have been making teh SAT optional for years without any showing of less able students.
My nephew, who attended Harvard graduate school, makes his living teaching high school students how to take an SAT exam. My granddaughter was tutored for 2 years on the SATs.

"Hey we should let in a bunch of dumbass affirmative action minorities. What could possibly go wrong?"

I am from Princeton. Trust me--Only the best candidates are admitted, no matter what color. Only the smartest complete their education at Princeton and the rest fall by the wayside. Nothing will change,
as Princeton recognizes the ability of the person and not the color of skin. People of color are every bit as smart as right wingies.
Has the admission policy changed RECENTLY?
Don't know and have not paid attention to that claim. What I do know is that the coeds are all beautiful. I remember the days when it was an all men's college, so I guess that according to that nimnod's reasoning, the school took a hit when women were admitted. We all know, except him, that women are super intelligent and great leaders.
Bobbi, if you are what you represent yourself to be, would like to dig a little deeper.

Do you deny that ill-qualified POC's are being admitted? On what basis do you deny it?

Second, it has long been my belief that essentially NOBODY fails out of a top school. They used to allow it*, but reliance on tuition dollars being what it is, once you get into "Princeton," unless you are a total fuck-up, you will not fail for academic reasons. Am I wrong?

*recall the famous scene from The Paper Chase, where Prof. KIngsfield tells the incoming law students to look left, then right, and be advised that one of the "three" of you will crash and burn, and not graduate. No longer the case. I realize that was Harvard Law School, the principle for undergrad is the same. They used to have significant academic attrition, but they don't any more. And it's not because they are more selective.
Yes, you are very wrong. The freshman class is much larger than others in the college due to failures and drop-outs. The University doesn't find out about ability until the school term begins, because a high school education, for the most part, may mean diddly because there are students who lack the ability to succeed in life and teachers need to teach them also. Not so in a high-tier college, where a class is taught and the professors don't give a rat's ass whether you learn or not. It is up to you.

No I dont

But since percentages are the issue rather than taking the best students, America is 68% white and that is what the Princeton student body should be

What human is colorless?
Lady Gaga ?
Princeton's McCarter Theatre is well known in college circles, as it has many musical productions, great bands, and other artists that learn and perform there. Lady GAGA attended the Tisch School of the Arts. Goochy gaga

What human is colorless?
Lady Gaga ?
Princeton's McCarter Theatre is well known in college circles, as it has many musical productions, great bands, and other artists that learn and perform there. Lady GAGA attended the Tisch School of the Arts. Goochy gaga
She is not colorless just talentless..

And you know that how? Princeton has always had many more applicants than they need. What is different?
They lowered the requirement AND apparently made it easier for "people of color" to get in.

They lowered the requirement AND apparently made it easier for "people of color" to get in.
which is good for ALL OF US-----the requirement for BEING a "PERSON OF COLOR"
is getting lowered all the time------very soon, WE WILL ALL BE PERSONS OF COLOR

False. Did you ever stop to think that people of color are not necessarily ill-equipped in the intelligence category and would do very well in a high-tier college? No, you did not for obvious reasons.

SATs could mean that you are good at taking tests. SATs may not be a true test of your brilliance. Some high-tier schools have made SATs optional for years and judge by other means. For example, your graduation from a high tier high school that
has a large percentage of students going to high tier colleges, your school grades, your participation in school activities, your interaction with teachers, and your after-school activities.
Its funny how the moment they dropped SATs, minority enrollment sky rocketed. :laugh:

My nephew, who attended Harvard graduate school, makes his living teaching high school students how to take an SAT exam. My granddaughter was tutored for 2 years on the SATs.
Yes, learning how to do something makes you better at it. Whats your point?

Forum List

Back