🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great university of Princeton is destroyed!!!

You won’t believe it !! They eliminated all SAT scores and greatly lowered the bar to have 68 percent of student body to be people of color
. It was once a school only for the best !

Went from the gifted to the gutter rats

You think people of color are "gutter rats"?
I think he means that if you got in simply because you didnt have to pass the SAT, you are an inferior student.
I think that he is flapping in the breeze because he has no clue about a Princeton education and how difficult it is to be admitted. Typical trumpacile. Talk without knowledge
Its A LOT easier to get admitted now, which is why a degree from there wont mean as much.

Who says its easier? You? You don't know squat about admission requirements at Princeton.

Or, do you think that because 68% of the enrollment are people of color they must have lowered their standards?
My relative in HR says they have lower standards for non-US citizen Asians.

Harvard , Yale and Cornell are 20 percent Jewish but it seems most all love Columbia

I don’t think Princeton has any

Still the evil white Christian man is the smartest creature on the planet

I have just read that Princeton will NO longer require students who major in Classics to study Latin or Greek.

The university says this move will promote "inclusion."

One alumnus opines that this is like "an engineering department abandoning mathematics and physics."

Source: The Week, June 11, 2021, print edition, page 5.

I have just read that Princeton will NO longer require students who major in Classics to study Latin or Greek.

One alumnus opines that this is like "an engineering department abandoning mathematics and physics."

Did YOU study Latin and Greek in University?

What human is colorless?

463e27999355565610200d71d4b448b8.jpg

If that were true then the antiquity students would need to learn all ancient languages.

Forum List

Back