Greece Runs Out of Other People's Money

As is their right and if they offer me a 30% premium over today's closing price ($72.40), I'll gladly sell them my shares. By the way ... I was referring to your use of "your" when even a middle schooler knows it should have been "you're." The funny thing is you didn't even get the joke. "Your" it!
:biggrin:

It's their right to pay their employees so little that they qualify for public assistance, then take what they should have paid their employees and buy stock back? Really? Then the tens of billions in subsidies taxpayers paid, what happened to that money?

and guess who owns that debt or all the money the Rich the bankers wallstreet. and we will have another recession again over this debt and will come out of it and then that will still doable and the Rich will still be rich because its all funny money they control it you fight for the scraps. I would explain but you would just call me a conspiracy theorist. but make no mistake about it you're being played

China owns a huge portion of our debt ... Try taxing them like you want to stick to Wall Street bankers.

No, china doesnt - might wanna look that one up.

One percenter thinks corporations should pay taxes on revenue. Guy's all over the place.

Thanks for asking.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

and guess who owns that debt or all the money the Rich the bankers wallstreet. and we will have another recession again over this debt and will come out of it and then that will still doable and the Rich will still be rich because its all funny money they control it you fight for the scraps. I would explain but you would just call me a conspiracy theorist. but make no mistake about it you're being played

China owns a huge portion of our debt ... Try taxing them like you want to stick to Wall Street bankers.

It's $1.2 trillion.

The largest foreign holder of U.S. debt is China, which owns more about $1.2 trillion in bills, notes and bonds, according to the Treasury.

U.S. Debt - How Much China Owns

It's $1.2 trillion.

The largest foreign holder of U.S. debt is China, which owns more about $1.2 trillion in bills, notes and bonds, according to the Treasury.

U.S. Debt - How Much China Owns
Kay, my comment stands.

What % of the total debt does china own?

Answer: not even 20.

So "huge portion" was kind of........well, no, it was FULL retard.

I didn't ask if they did ... You need to do better research.

You stated they own a huge portion.

What % entails "huge portion" in your mind?

I would think
30, minimum? 40... 50...60.....70

Where does "huge portion" start, % wise? China does not qualify.

I would think

You tell me the figure you got from your research ... It doesn't matter what I think it is.
I don't expect you to take my figures at face value ... If you have evidence otherwise then feel free to present it.

I would think

You tell me the figure you got from your research ... It doesn't matter what I think it is.
I don't expect you to take my figures at face value ... If you have evidence otherwise then feel free to present it.

Ill get you the exact %, just as soon as you tell me what % you feel qualifies as "huge portion."

Or just say, hey, shucks....I didnt actually research it before.

Ill get you the exact %, just as soon as you tell me what % you feel qualifies as "huge portion."

Well then contact me when you have ... I am not your secretary.

And my point stands. China does not own a "huge portion" of the debt, you were talking out your ass when ignorant of what % China owns.

Ill give ya a hint - its closer to 10% then it is to 30 or more.

The rest of the homework isnon you, since you quite obviously arent straight forward at all re: your flawed research.

And my point stands. China does not own a "huge portion" of the debt, you were talking out your ass when ignorant of what % China owns.

I'll take it as a hint from someone who says they haven't researched it and doesn't know ... And file in the drawer with all other miscellaneous information.
Thanks for your help ... I am sure someone can use your information for what it is worth.

:lol:

I think its funny I hedged my bet - I havent looked in over a year so I figured ten or more would be safe.

Its not even 10% though. Lol

I'll take it as a hint from someone who says they haven't researched it and doesn't know ... And file in the drawer with all other miscellaneous information.
Thanks for your help ... I am sure someone can use your information for what it is worth.

Someone hasnt researched it. Thatd be the person who says " huge portion" = 8%. :lol:

Someone hasnt researched it. Thatd be the person who says " huge portion" = 8%. :lol:

Okay ... I will discuss it with someone if they show up :)

Im before the moonwalk and cringe worthy inability to admit she was wrong in the face of facts and data.

Forum List

Back