Greed is disgusting. Black Friday garbage.

Looks like the greedy scum are Democrat voters! Surprising Jesse "I have a scheme" Jackson has not made it illegal to call it "Black Friday" since the demographics is obviously 99% such.

7 seconds in...very sexy scene! The chick on the bottom was setting up a triangle choke hold but it felt to good to put the broad on top to sleep. It is nice to see some diversity though, rather than they usual darkies assaulting, stealing and behaving like savages in the civilized White man's world.

Sometimes I'll get stuck in Walmart on Black Friday for something stupid that has nothing to do with Christmas shopping. I could be stuck in line for 2 hours because I forgot to buy deodorant the day before. :lol:

I have never gone shopping on Black Friday. And likely never will...

Do all shopping in stores, never use self check out, maybe the jobs aren't great but there jobs & people need jobs.
I don't start 'til Thanksgiving is over, and I love going to the stores and seeing the beautiful decorations, hear the Christmas carols playing, the bell ringers outside every door taking donations, the kids in line to see Santa.
It puts me in the mood.
Sure, the lines can be long and finding a parking spot can take a half an hour, stalking someone who comes out of the store, hoping they're going to leave so you can slide into their spot. But it's all part of the fun.
You guys are just being curmudgeonly. Shake off the scrooge! Be like me and Sartre--love it up while it's here!

Watching my local news before heading into work today.
They just had live coverage of Nebraska Furniture Mart selling Kitchen Aid 400.00 mixers for 100.00 to the first 25 people.
These people literally trampled each other to get a damn kitchen appliance. Looked like a huddle of NFL players fighting over a lose football.
You are right. I am avoid Black Friday like the plague.

The Real Reason Why Women Get Abortions - ATTN:

Greed is all around us. Just look at the reasons most women have abortions. It's all about the dead presidents.

Or just ask those who wanted to legalize gambling. The reason? To bring in more tax money.................so that those in government can spend even more.

A country with a $20 trillion debt and growing, but still not satisfied as they want free health care and college, etc., is a greedy country.

Everyone has a sense of entitlement but little sense of duty.

Its ShopproDome...
Two enter. One leaves alive with purchase....
Let the fight begin!!!!
View attachment 230408
Dude, you are crazy.
There must be rules in Bartertown...lest we become like the animals out in the wastelands of Walmart....
Screen-Shot-2017-10-10-at-10.49.33-AM.png
I heard Master Blaster dresses as Santa at the Bartertown mall also.

i just get it all during the year or after holiday sales..i will be out today for small business saturday ...
Do you discover things in the back of your closet in March that you had bought to give someone for Christmas at a sale in July and then forgot about? Or buy something in December and then when you pull out all the wrapping paper, there's the thing you already bought them? Back when I used to do a big box of little "stuffers" to send to the family, I did it all the time.

Try to find an appliance repair shop these days....they're gone because the crap appliances we import from China aren't worth fixing. You can buy a new one for less than it costs to repair the one you have. Our landfills have tons of this crap rusting their way into our ground water. The US car business used to work on the same principle...planned obsolescence. And then along came the Japanese with a reliable product and the public bought them by the millions. Demand we make our own appliances again...sure they'll cost more, but they'll last a lifetime if used correctly and when they do need a fix, ol Ernie will open up shop again to fix your toaster.

Forum List

Back