Greed

I'll never understand the mentality of a thief. Yet, people do it every day all the time....

We had a handgun come up missing from our Weapons locker at work about 13 years ago. A locked weapons locker.

It was a 38 caliber revolver.

Later the rifle was taken away later on orders of the Dept Manager - and allegedly the first foreman I had when I started working - took the 12 gauge shotgun when he retired .

Never did find out who stole the handgun.

Shadow 355

I'll never understand the mentality of a thief. Yet, people do it every day all the time....

Thrives, people who think they are better than others , egotistical people and those whom are self absorbed and materialistic.

Don't like any of them.

Shadow 355

Thrives, people who think they are better than others , egotistical people and those whom are self absorbed and materialistic.

Don't like any of them.

Shadow 355

Maybe they justify their thievery by saying it is owed to them.....
Perhaps they think they are not getting their "just due" so this is how they make sure they get what the believe is rightfully theirs... in some warped/twisted way.....

Maybe they justify their thievery by saying it is owed to them.....
Perhaps they think they are not getting their "just due" so this is how they make sure they get what the believe is rightfully theirs... in some warped/twisted way.....
I don't know if it's that, or that they were never taught to properly respect others' personal property.
However, it is funny to watch them carry on when someone else steals their stuff.

When I was a kid, many many years ago, we would always empty the bowls left out like that. But then, we were kids. I think the adult should have better sense. Sad that her kids are better people than she is.

I can see a child doing it, they really haven't learned self restraint or the rules of polite society.

However.....................as an adult? She should at the very least be given community service that is commensurate with the crime she's committed.

I wonder what else she is capable of stealing. What a lovely example she set for those who saw her set it.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Let me get this straight.

Congress has taken every last cent of Social Security and left a worthless IOU behind and we are worried about Holloween candy being stolen?

Forum List

Back