Greedy rich tax cheats and Swiss Banks busted smuggling money

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Even John McCain is jumping on the band wagon to take down these criminals. It was reported that these greedy criminals are smuggling billion$ in panty hose to Swiss banks. McCain said it was like something out of a spy novel.

However, the payment of $750,000,000 made by UBS Swiss Bank to the US Government for their crimes was like a Swiss citizen buying a cup of coffee; since all the other syndicate Swiss Banks and the Swiss Government stood behind UBS Bank and shared in the settlement cost. The Swiss Bank syndicate crime families stick together and take care of their own.

WhistleBlowers Shocking Info on FINMA & Swiss Banks

Well, they are too busy right now fighting to prevent the minimum wage for working people from being raised to it's equivelant when it was first made into law. But as soon as the get their foot back on the necks of the working mothers and others in these types of jobs, they will find a way to protect the interests of the super wealthy to avoid paying taxes. And, right after that, they will increase the taxes on the working poor and middle class.

Well, they are too busy right now fighting to prevent the minimum wage for working people from being raised to it's equivelant when it was first made into law. But as soon as the get their foot back on the necks of the working mothers and others in these types of jobs, they will find a way to protect the interests of the super wealthy to avoid paying taxes. And, right after that, they will increase the taxes on the working poor and middle class.
I think they're too skeerd to post. FBI gonna knock on their door any minute.

oh goody doofus! really?

i would love to see a COMPLETE list of everybody with an offshore bank account.

wonder if any liberal gazillionaire types would be on it?

like rappers and Hollywood types

idiots and hypocrites

the richest are getting richer FASTER under obama; the middle class and working poor are getting poorer, and getting poorer faster

true stroy

libs are losers who lie to themselves

obamacare is a $2 TRILLION TAX ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. the poor will be subsidized; and the rich can take the hit

LIBS ARE LOSERS WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES

Yeah, how dare these people try to avoid the confiscation, or theft, of their own property!

LOLberals aren't very smart.

oh goody doofus! really?

idiots and hypocrites

BWAH HA HA! Doofus! Did you learn that yesterday in your second grade recess?
Your Sophomoric schick exposes your immaturity.
I'm sure you're going to get your wish to see the list. 22 thousand of them. There might even be 5 or 10 liberals on that list, and I hope they get prison with the rest.

the richest are getting richer FASTER under obama; the middle class and working poor are getting poorer, and getting poorer faster

true stroy

libs are losers who lie to themselves

STROY...Have your mommy show you how to use spell check. While your at it, have her fill you in on the definition of truth.

Yeah, how dare these people try to avoid the confiscation, or theft, of their own property!

LOLberals aren't very smart.

Cons run up $13 trillion on the national debt, then try to cheat their way out of paying it off. Now THAT is stupid.

Last edited:

oh goody doofus! really?

idiots and hypocrites

I'm sure you're going to get your wish to see the list. 22 thousand of them. There might even be 5 or 10 liberals on that list, and I hope they get prison with the rest.

sure you do leftard. more likely you'll find an excuse to make how a liberal hiding his riches off shore is different and more excusable

people with a functioning brain; and that doesnt include you; see what a loser partisan hack you are; a lemming shill for the failed left-wing agenda

go prance around in your faded beret and che guevara t-shirt clown

oh goody doofus! really?

idiots and hypocrites

sure you do leftard. more likely you'll find an excuse to make how a liberal hiding his riches off shore is different and more excusable

people with a functioning brain; and that doesnt include you; see what a loser partisan hack you are; a lemming shill for the failed left-wing agenda

go prance around in your faded beret and che guevara t-shirt clown
You definitely win the prize for the most pathetic defense of the tax cheats. You really show everybody what cons are all about.

Let's set up a bunch of phones and have a telethon so we can help these poor rich folk recover some of that stolen monies....that way Heaven will be a better place....

We expect Liberals to engage in such activity.
We are absolutely SHOCKED when Ivory Snow Conservatives partake in such underhanded activity.

This is what normally happens when a government gets confiscatory.

No, this is what happens when greedy cons run up the national debt, and then try to cheat their way out of paying it off.

Your lamo excuse for criminals reveals your scum.

This is what normally happens when a government gets confiscatory.

No, this is what happens when greedy cons run up the national debt, and then try to cheat their way out of paying it off.

Your lamo excuse for criminals reveals your scum.

obama and democrats have doubled the Bush spending in 4 years

Bush's highest deficit-spending years were the last two; when Dems held the purse strings in the House; and controlled the Senate as well

what a self-deceiving IDIOT you are

Forum List

Back