Green energy, solar and wind are collapsing....it can't happen fast enough.

You are measuring the problem using per capita numbers? Really?

And I'm pretty sure their per capita emissions are climbing, not falling, so not sure what kind of statistical bullshit you are using to ass fuck reality.
Watching you swear will be entertaining.

Of course per capita figures have significance. So do total emissions. The complaints about per capita figures come from complete idiots who don't realize how much more stupid they are than the general population. They have trouble handling the concept and think someone is trying to pull a fast one on them. I don't think that's the case with you (I could be wrong) but I think perhaps you jumped on the wrong bandwagon.

Watching you swear will be entertaining.

Of course per capita figures have significance. So do total emissions. The complaints about per capita figures come from complete idiots who don't realize how much more stupid they are than the general population. They have trouble handling the concept and think someone is trying to pull a fast one on them. I don't think that's the case with you (I could be wrong) but I think perhaps you jumped on the wrong bandwagon.
1699399827266.png

You can't even see the problem. Can you?

There are an infinitude of problems I might see. To which do you refer? (and you might find a better graphic. That'n looks like 12 pixels on a side)

1699403345739.png

Is this the Chinese making extensive moves towards reducing their CO2 emissions?

There are an infinitude of problems I might see. To which do you refer? (and you might find a better graphic. That'n looks like 12 pixels on a side)
CO2 emissions from China, India and the developing RoW nations are increasing at 1 billion tons per year. And you are somehow arguing the US is the problem.

It tells us that even in data the YOU have produced regarding CHINA, that renewables and other non-emitting technologies are replacing fossil fuel.

Just give it the fuck up.

I don't see coal use declining in that chart.
I'll bet the US chart shows declining coal use.

Yeah. So what? Look where China was 30 years ago and tell me how they could have avoided being in this situation.

How could they have avoided destroying the planet?

You should have told them about their children and grandchildren cursing them!

China cares less. Right back at you, Sparky.
Oh yeah? Then why did China "spend $546 billion in 2022 on investments that included solar and wind energy, electric vehicles and batteries.

That is nearly four times the amount of U.S. investments, which totaled $141 billion. The European Union was second to China with $180 billion in clean energy investments."

Oh yeah? Then why did China "spend $546 billion in 2022 on investments that included solar and wind energy, electric vehicles and batteries.

That is nearly four times the amount of U.S. investments, which totaled $141 billion. The European Union was second to China with $180 billion in clean energy investments."

They could spend $3 trillion, but they're still adding coal plants.
IR doesn't look at the amount of solar and wind capacity you install when it
"decides" whether to be absorbed, it only "looks" at your CO2.

Get back to me when China's emissions level off and then we can talk about
their "extensive moves".

They could spend $3 trillion, but they're still adding coal plants.
IR doesn't look at the amount of solar and wind capacity you install when it
"decides" whether to be absorbed, it only "looks" at your CO2.

Get back to me when China's emissions level off and then we can talk about
their "extensive moves".
No.

Forum List

Back