Green energy, solar and wind are collapsing....it can't happen fast enough.

The goal isn't to produce more, reliable, cheaper, efficient energy....the goal of the left is to limit access to energy to give them more control over the life choices we have....

Hopefully the scam of green energy will collapse at an accelerated rate...

When did "the left" take over complete control of the world's governments and energy utilities?

And what makes you think they are flawed?
You mean besides including urban temperature station data and using the low variability solar output dataset instead of the high variability solar output dataset?

Or them routinely recalibrating their model for drift?

The model produces a feedback 2 to 3 times the radiative forcing effect of CO2 alone.

You mean besides including urban temperature station data and using the low variability solar output dataset instead of the high variability solar output dataset?

Or them routinely recalibrating their model for drift?

The model produces a feedback 2 to 3 times the radiative forcing effect of CO2 alone.
Where did you hear or learn that GCM were doing this? Where does your knowledge of the specifics of climate models come from?

Where did you hear or learn that GCM were doing this? Where does your knowledge of the specifics of climate models come from?
Roy Spencer. How many times do I need to tell you this? This is like the third or fourth time.

Roy Spencer. How many times do I need to tell you this? This is like the third or fourth time.
Roy Spencer was not involved in creating GCMs. His specialty was collecting satellite data.

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to prove what he said wrong.
It isn't

Last edited:
It isn't

You will have to show the components separately, dummy. How much of their projected warming is from CO2 and how much is from feedback from CO2.

The lack of transparency from so called scientists is appalling. They don't even want their supporters to see how large the 'butterfly effect" is.

No, he's not. You're upset because you are just starting to realize they lump the feedback in with CO2 so you can't see how much each component is.
Roy Spencer is a liar and an idiot. That is why he comes to different conclusions than 99% of the climate scientists on the planet. He's papers are regularly and soundly refuted. And, as I've noted here before, he has never had the slightest involvement in the development of an general climate models. He HAS produced multiple, egregiously manipulated plots attempting to score some points. But since he gets caught every time, the only thing its done is utterly destroy whatever professional reputation he ever possessed. For the last decade he's been a pariah.

Roy Spencer is a liar and an idiot. That is why he comes to different conclusions than 99% of the climate scientists on the planet. He's papers are regularly and soundly refuted. And, as I've noted here before, he has never had the slightest involvement in the development of an general climate models. He HAS produced multiple, egregiously manipulated plots attempting to score some points. But since he gets caught every time, the only thing its done is utterly destroy whatever professional reputation he ever possessed. For the last decade he's been a pariah.

Roy Spencer is a liar and an idiot.

That's awful! How much are his unpaid legal judgements?

More or less than Michael Mann?

Roy Spencer is a liar and an idiot.

That's awful! How much are his unpaid legal judgements?

More or less than Michael Mann?
Todd, I gave up what-about-ism when I was 13. Do you really WANT to look like such a juvenile? Michael Mann could be the next Hitler but it doesn't change the fact that Roy Spencer is a liar and an idiot.

Forum List

Back