Green energy, solar and wind are collapsing....it can't happen fast enough.

No it won't, it isn't Roman cement. The concrete needs maintenance and there are few areas that allow hydroelectric power in the USA.

You mean to remain standing? ... because no Roman cement will hold back that much water without modern metallurgy ... and no damn cement will withstand three ... count them ... THREE Mega-thrust earthquakes in the rough neighborhood of Magnitude 9.5 ... each ...

Carbon-neutral electricity since 1938 ... roll on, mighty Columbia, roll on ... cheapest rates in the nation ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... well, at least until Cascadia slips ...

You mean to remain standing? ... because no Roman cement will hold back that much water without modern metallurgy ... and no damn cement will withstand three ... count them ... THREE Mega-thrust earthquakes in the rough neighborhood of Magnitude 9.5 ... each ...

Carbon-neutral electricity since 1938 ... roll on, mighty Columbia, roll on ... cheapest rates in the nation ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... well, at least until Cascadia slips ...
Since the Richter scale was invented in 1934, no earthquake on Earth has hit 9.5. Four have broken 9:

Alaska, 1964, 9.2
Indonesia, 2004, 9.1
Japan, 2011, 9.1
USSR, 1952, 9.0

CORRECTION. I was wrong. An Earthquake in Valdivia, Chile, in 1960 hit 9.5. It is listed as the most powerful earthquake known. But, still, nowhere near the Columbia Dam.

Last edited:

The Naples docks are still being used. They are ROMAN! They look like they were poured YESTERDAY.

You should go look at them, as I have. They are amazing.

Or how about the Pantheon in Rome itself?

Still standing, uncracked after 2000 years and untold earthquakes.

I used to write longwinded posts to try to explain what was actually going on, but, in the long run, I've found it a great deal simpler and equally effective to just say...

god are you stupid.
Thats because you cant explain why biden deserves any credit for what the private oil men have accomplished

Would be nice to get out of the middle east oil dependence, and all the money spent warring over there..... All that military funding is actually an added cost to our fossil fuel costs.....if you think about it.....

How many new nuclear power plants should we build?

Naw... it's just cause you're so incredibly stupid.
Its childish for you to sit here name-calling instead of explaining what biden did to pump more oil

Maybe you cant think of a good lie that helps the old fool

So attacking others is all you have

The Naples docks are still being used. They are ROMAN! They look like they were poured YESTERDAY.

You should go look at them, as I have. They are amazing.

Or how about the Pantheon in Rome itself?

Still standing, uncracked after 2000 years and untold earthquakes.

These produce 1.2 gigawatts of power? ... 171 feet tall? ... 1/2 mile long? ...

Carbon neutral electricity since 1938 ...

These produce 1.2 gigawatts of power? ... 171 feet tall? ... 1/2 mile long? ...

Carbon neutral electricity since 1938 ...

Which has what to do with my post?

Which has what to do with my post?

Exactly the same ... can't you follow a simple discussion? ...

Green energy from the Bonneville Power Administration is not collapsing ... whereas green energy from Roman times is non-existent ... my claim is Bonneville will be rubble in 1,000 years ... has nothing to do with Roman cement ... it is you who are confused ...

Exactly the same ... can't you follow a simple discussion? ...

Green energy from the Bonneville Power Administration is not collapsing ... whereas green energy from Roman times is non-existent ... my claim is Bonneville will be rubble in 1,000 years ... has nothing to do with Roman cement ... it is you who are confused ...

I said Bonneville won't last 200 years. What part do you not understand?

Forum List

Back