Greta Reminds Us We Need to Teach Children About Fighting Climate Change

How many years do you give us oh foolish one?

Edit: and f**k your brainwashing

Teaching science is education. not brainwashing.

We already have some effects of global warming & they are costing us money right now.

Over the last ten years, it has cost this country 240 billion dollars (according to National Geographic.

We've lost hundreds of acres of forrest because of warmer temps allowing pest to move fsrther north.

In my area, we have had orchard bulldozed as they moved north.

But hey, you keep being the dumbfuck that you are.
I'm all for teaching science. You're passing off a political agenda as "science" Fuck that!
AGW is science.
You don’t even know which bathroom to use.

You think sexuality is just abut genitals.
Yes, my scientific superiors think men with penises can become women at will.

Teaching science is education. not brainwashing.

We already have some effects of global warming & they are costing us money right now.

Over the last ten years, it has cost this country 240 billion dollars (according to National Geographic.

We've lost hundreds of acres of forrest because of warmer temps allowing pest to move fsrther north.

In my area, we have had orchard bulldozed as they moved north.

But hey, you keep being the dumbfuck that you are.
I'm all for teaching science. You're passing off a political agenda as "science" Fuck that!
AGW is science.

Obviously, you have vast numbers of superiors.

Why does it upset you Trumpettes that gender is also mental? That a person can be born with a penis yet whose brain thinks female?

Do you actually think that your penis determines to whom you are sexually attracted?

Lol
There are two genders, and no one has a choice of which they are

Rustic let RealDave wander around in that state of confusion he lives in... If he wants to be a member of the alphabet community, so be it... :dunno:
Agreed...

At least if Dave marries a "chick with a dick", he'll end up not breeding!!!

So, if I believe in the science, it means I am not a heterosexual? Your ignorance & bigotry says nothing about me. It is your problem.

We need to teach kids science.

We then need their parents not to hate their children by using their ignorance to sentence them to a more difficult future. Why do you assfucks hate your children? Is bowing down to Trump that important to you?

Teach them science? Like about how X and Y chromosomes work and how gender is determined?

Careful what you wish for...
Yes. SCIENCE. Your bigotry is not science.

.Why does it upset you Trumpettes that gender is also mental? That a person can be born with a penis yet whose brain thinks female?

Do you actually think that your penis determines to whom you are sexually attracted?

What upsets us is that it is now considered normal and acceptable for people with a penis to have a “female” brain and vice versa. Men and women have different roles in life. A biological male with a female brain will not be able to carry out their appropriate role in life, and vice versa.

Sexual attraction is irrelevant. Sexual activities are. Just because Jane is attracted to her female roommate doesn’t make consummating that feeling acceptable.

AGW is science.

Why does it upset you Trumpettes that gender is also mental? That a person can be born with a penis yet whose brain thinks female?

We got it, we got it!
Humans can change sex on a whim, and your best scientific source is a 16 year old high school dropout. :lmao:

.Why does it upset you Trumpettes that gender is also mental? That a person can be born with a penis yet whose brain thinks female?

What upsets us is that it is now considered normal and acceptable for people with a penis to have a “female” brain and vice versa. Men and women have different roles in life. A biological male with a female brain will not be able to carry out their appropriate role in life, and vice versa.

Sexual attraction is irrelevant. Sexual activities are. Just because Jane is attracted to her female roommate doesn’t make consummating that feeling acceptable.
The Left use mental illness as an excuse to change society.

We then need their parents not to hate their children by using their ignorance to sentence them to a more difficult future. Why do you assfucks hate your children? Is bowing down to Trump that important to you?

Teach them science? Like about how X and Y chromosomes work and how gender is determined?

You know you lost. Standing by stupid makes you look stupid

Lol
Choice of gender certainly is not science… DNA does not lie

Lol
Denying their version of reality is bigotry

Lol

Do you think you can identify a mass murderer by DNA, a great chef? a homosexual? A pervert like Trump.

You assfucks are just using this as an excused to the bigots.

You know you lost. Standing by stupid makes you look stupid
You ignoring the truth does not make me stupid.

The Left use mental illness as an excuse to change society.

It always comes back to your ignorance & bigotry. Homosexuality is not a mental illness?

AGW is science.

We got it, we got it!
Humans can change sex on a whim, and your best scientific source is a 16 year old high school dropout. :lmao:

Humans sexuality is not solely determined by their genitals & you are getting your ignorant ass kicked by a 16 year old.

Greta is not a scientist. She never claimed to be a scientist. She is taking what the scientists say and try to get action to deal with it.

You get your science information from a fsat ass trange POS & Rush Limbaugh. Perhaps you should reconsider your sources.

It always comes back to your ignorance & bigotry. Homosexuality is not a mental illness?

No, it comes back to Right and Wrong.

I find it interesting that you ended your post with a question mark rather than the period I think you meant to. Kinda Freudian wouldn’t you say!

No, it comes back to Right and Wrong.

I find it interesting that you ended your post with a question mark rather than the period I think you meant to. Kinda Freudian wouldn’t you say!
I believe in science. You believe in bigotry.

I am asking is you people really think homosexuality is a mental illness like your buddy claims.

Lol

Do you think you can identify a mass murderer by DNA, a great chef? a homosexual? A pervert like Trump.

You assfucks are just using this as an excused to the bigots.
Lol
...and gender is not a choice, Never has been never will be

AGW is science.

tenor.gif

Time to give kids a lesson on fighting their global warming.

• No phones
  • No TV
  • No radio
  • No video games
  • No electronic toys
  • No music unless self created
  • No rides to school
  • Push mow the lawn
  • To bed at sundown
  • Cold baths
  • No processed foods, everything straight from a farm

If all that electric-use ended, it would hardly make a dent.

Ride to school in a 45t mpg vehicle.

Plant & manage your yard to be mowed less often

Home lighting uses little electric. But use more bulbs energy efficient.

Use green electric sources. Use a natural gas water heater.

Processed foods are not healthy foods.

Fuck teaching the kids, Drag their Republican parents to school & teach the stupid fucks science.
Natural gas is a fossil fuel, and according to the global warming nuts, contributes to the problem...

Cold showers only...

And you have to eat your veggies raw!!!
Fossil fuels is a misnomer
Oil comes from carbon in plants, not dinosaurs.

Forum List

Back