Greta Reminds Us We Need to Teach Children About Fighting Climate Change

It always comes back to your ignorance & bigotry. Homosexuality is not a mental illness?

No, it comes back to Right and Wrong.

I find it interesting that you ended your post with a question mark rather than the period I think you meant to. Kinda Freudian wouldn’t you say!
I believe in science. You believe in bigotry.

I am asking is you people really think homosexuality is a mental illness like your buddy claims.
Lol
Not only are LGBT people confused they are mentally insane… fact

Definitely science deniers

We need to teach kids science.

We then need their parents not to hate their children by using their ignorance to sentence them to a more difficult future. Why do you assfucks hate your children? Is bowing down to Trump that important to you?

Teach them science? Like about how X and Y chromosomes work and how gender is determined?

Careful what you wish for...
Yes. SCIENCE. Your bigotry is not science.
You know you lost. Standing by stupid makes you look stupid
You ignoring the truth does not make me stupid.
hCtPIfR.jpg

You don’t even know which bathroom to use.

You think sexuality is just abut genitals.
Yes, my scientific superiors think men with penises can become women at will.

Obviously, you have vast numbers of superiors.

Why does it upset you Trumpettes that gender is also mental? That a person can be born with a penis yet whose brain thinks female?

Do you actually think that your penis determines to whom you are sexually attracted?
We got it, we got it!
Humans can change sex on a whim, and your best scientific source is a 16 year old high school dropout. :lmao:

Humans sexuality is not solely determined by their genitals & you are getting your ignorant ass kicked by a 16 year old.

Greta is not a scientist. She never claimed to be a scientist. She is taking what the scientists say and try to get action to deal with it.

You get your science information from a fsat ass trange POS & Rush Limbaugh. Perhaps you should reconsider your sources.

Time to give kids a lesson on fighting their global warming.

• No phones
  • No TV
  • No radio
  • No video games
  • No electronic toys
  • No music unless self created
  • No rides to school
  • Push mow the lawn
  • To bed at sundown
  • Cold baths
  • No processed foods, everything straight from a farm

If all that electric-use ended, it would hardly make a dent.

Ride to school in a 45t mpg vehicle.

Plant & manage your yard to be mowed less often

Home lighting uses little electric. But use more bulbs energy efficient.

Use green electric sources. Use a natural gas water heater.

Processed foods are not healthy foods.

Fuck teaching the kids, Drag their Republican parents to school & teach the stupid fucks science.
Natural gas is a fossil fuel, and according to the global warming nuts, contributes to the problem...

Cold showers only...

And you have to eat your veggies raw!!!
Fossil fuels is a misnomer
Oil comes from carbon in plants, not dinosaurs.
Yep,
And more is being made every day… Naturally
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm all for teaching science. You're passing off a political agenda as "science" Fuck that!
AGW is science.
You don’t even know which bathroom to use.

You think sexuality is just abut genitals.
Yes, my scientific superiors think men with penises can become women at will.

Obviously, you have vast numbers of superiors.

Why does it upset you Trumpettes that gender is also mental? That a person can be born with a penis yet whose brain thinks female?

Do you actually think that your penis determines to whom you are sexually attracted?
aeab4b7ea0bb2e9d995f3ea925a4d7d5--political-pictures-scary-stuff.jpg

I believe in science. You believe in bigotry.

I am asking is you people really think homosexuality is a mental illness like your buddy claims.

I believe in only two things... Right and Wrong. They were codified millennia ago and do not change.

It’s Wrong. Whether it’s a mental illness, a Spiritual illness or just a wrong choice is essentially irrelevant to me.

I blame her parents and whatever moneyed people are behind her. To trot at a 16 year old girl, with some personality, and/or mental disorders and make her the face of the Man Made Climate Change movement is criminal. It is child abuse.

Also, I saw many of these alarmists saying their measures (mostly more taxes) will "turn back climate change". Well what about the NATURAL PART of climate change. Will it turn that back also? Natural climate change is far more powerful than anything Man can do.

I blame her parents and whatever moneyed people are behind her. To trot at a 16 year old girl, with some personality, and/or mental disorders and make her the face of the Man Made Climate Change movement is criminal. It is child abuse.

Also, I saw many of these alarmists saying their measures (mostly more taxes) will "turn back climate change". Well what about the NATURAL PART of climate change. Will it turn that back also? Natural climate change is far more powerful than anything Man can do.
And what Natural climate change are we experiencing?

And what Natural climate change are we experiencing?
Lol
Of course all climate change is natural, certainly not man-made

Forum List

Back