Greta Thunberg Alert: "We will put world leaders up against the wall"

Now Greta " The Puppet" Thunberg, had to apologized for yet another stupidity she said...she said oh no no no I didn't mean it it.....it was different in Swedish ...problem with the translation.....I didn't mean violence.....against the wall no, no ...... blah blah blah....

Little disgusting liar.....and her parents should be thrown in jail for child abuse.

14 Dec 2019
Greta Thunberg Apologizes for Saying World Leaders Should Be Put 'Against the Wall’

Last edited:
there's very little sustainable about the human race , which is why some little girl from Sweden has the right's knickers in knots

~S~
Actually its more that most Progs have an Epstein fetish for her. You guys use everything to get your way. No matter who you step over or on. We can solve some problems just by slowing down the amount of babies born out of wedlock to teenagers. We do nothing about it except to say sex is natural and abortions are available.

Do they have those in China......India........I think not
There ya go.
And you can't figure out what I'm saying here.........LOL

Where do most of the solar panels come from to here.........Exporting pollution ans misery doesn't save the planet.

LOL
And who's done the exporting??
Were it not for your rightarded laissez faire "free market" billionaires uber alles bullshit we'd easily be leading the world now in solar tech, sales, and jobs. Unfortunately, that would entail actually giving a shit. You don't. At the very least, stop pretending you do.
As you ignore the Dark side of Solar...........went right over your head.
LOL, as you continue pretending and doing nothing.. As your like minded, do nothing buddy so ironically inserts:

Quotation-Edmund-Burke-The-only-thing-necessary-for-the-triumph-of-evil-is-4-17-35.jpg

Of course the excuse must be that you're not good men so don't count.

Now Greta " The Puppet" Thunberg, had to apologized for yet another stupidity she said...she said oh no no no I didn't mean it it.....it was different in Swedish ...problem with the translation.....I didn't mean violence.....against the wall no, no ...... blah blah blah....

Little disgusting liar.....and her parents should be thrown in jail for child abuse.

14 Dec 2019
Greta Thunberg Apologizes for Saying World Leaders Should Be Put 'Against the Wall’
So an if-pology. Not genuine. Joke's on you jerks. Good for her! Well done!
Thunberg later said she was making a literal translation from Swedish, in which the expression means to put someone on the spot with tough questions.

“That’s what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language. But of course I apologise if anyone misunderstood this,” Thunberg wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

Thunberg told the crowd in Turin that world leaders were running away from their responsibilities to fight climate change.

14 Dec 2019
So an if-pology. Not genuine. Joke's on you jerks. Good for her! Well done!
Thunberg later said she was making a literal translation from Swedish, in which the expression means to put someone on the spot with tough questions.

“That’s what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language. But of course I apologise if anyone misunderstood this,” Thunberg wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

Thunberg told the crowd in Turin that world leaders were running away from their responsibilities to fight climate change.

The Thunbergs are hypocrite Globalists greedy people abusing a child....shame on them!

Xa0nz3I.jpg

Do they have those in China......India........I think not
There ya go.

Where do most of the solar panels come from to here.........Exporting pollution ans misery doesn't save the planet.

LOL
Were it not for your rightarded laissez faire "free market" billionaires uber alles bullshit we'd easily be leading the world now in solar tech, sales, and jobs. Unfortunately, that would entail actually giving a shit. You don't. At the very least, stop pretending you do.
LOL, as you continue pretending and doing nothing.. As your like minded, do nothing buddy so ironically inserts:

Quotation-Edmund-Burke-The-only-thing-necessary-for-the-triumph-of-evil-is-4-17-35.jpg

As you ignore your dirty little secrets...........What will you do to stop China and India from killing the workers with Silicosis..........hmmmm........so you can be all noble and shit....

Hypocrisy has no bounds.

There ya go.

LOL

As you ignore your dirty little secrets...........What will you do to stop China and India from killing the workers with Silicosis..........hmmmm........so you can be all noble and shit....

Hypocrisy has no bounds.
Idiot is a waste of time .

So everyone's favorite poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome is calling for mass execution of politicians now? She is truly following in the footsteps of her fellow Time Person of the Year recipients, Stalin and Hitler.

You go, girl.

"Greta Thunberg told cheering protesters today 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they fail to take urgent action on climate change.

The Swedish teen activist was addressing the crowd at a Fridays for Future protest in Turin, Italy.."

Greta Thunberg tells cheering crowd 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' | Daily Mail Online

coe05b7suzo31.jpg
The usual characters assination out of context garbage from the right-wing propaganda machine. First give us the entire quote hater dupes.

'We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures.'

How are they going to do their job if they're dead LOL. Plus she immediately explained it was a swedish cliche that has nothing to do with shooting people LOL. But carry on with your ridiculous character assassination and Hate, hater dupes....

there's very little sustainable about the human race , which is why some little girl from Sweden has the right's knickers in knots

~S~
Actually its more that most Progs have an Epstein fetish for her. You guys use everything to get your way. No matter who you step over or on. We can solve some problems just by slowing down the amount of babies born out of wedlock to teenagers. We do nothing about it except to say sex is natural and abortions are available.
Try the whole quote, hater dupe.'We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures.' it's a swedish cliche that means asking tough questions LOL.

There ya go.

LOL

Hypocrisy has no bounds.
Oh, sorry.. What was it you claimed to be doing again?
And Greta has simply been asking adults (like you allegedly) to do.. nothing,.. right?

They're apparently still betting their farms on fossil fuel futures.. and losing badly, judging by all their repetitive bleats and sobs..

So everyone's favorite poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome is calling for mass execution of politicians now? She is truly following in the footsteps of her fellow Time Person of the Year recipients, Stalin and Hitler.

You go, girl.

"Greta Thunberg told cheering protesters today 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' if they fail to take urgent action on climate change.

The Swedish teen activist was addressing the crowd at a Fridays for Future protest in Turin, Italy.."

Greta Thunberg tells cheering crowd 'we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall' | Daily Mail Online

coe05b7suzo31.jpg
The usual characters assination out of context garbage from the right-wing propaganda machine. First give us the entire quote hater dupes.

'We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures.'

How are they going to do their job if they're dead LOL. Plus she immediately explained it was a swedish cliche that has nothing to do with shooting people LOL. But carry on with your ridiculous character assassination and Hate, hater dupes....

Little Ms. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome has no "future." I guaran-fucking-tee you that by next year, she'll be long forgotten.

The who will be your next mascot and poster boy/girl to represent the leftists idiocy? A trained seal? A monkey that can ride a bicycle?

How about a gay cat? Nothing says "I'm an idiot" more than a gay cat.

The girl needs to prove her dedication by rowing, alone and in an open boat from Vladivostok to Antarctica living off seaweed fathered with her bare hands so as not to kill any living thing. We'll generously allow her to have travelled in a boat made from the corpses of dead trees. So long as she neither defecates or urinates into the ocean.....holding it until rowing back from Antarctica to a proper place. Perhaps San Francisco.

They're apparently still betting their farms on fossil fuel futures.. and losing badly, judging by all their repetitive bleats and sobs..

Only a leftist idiot believes other sources of energy will overtake fossil fuels. Are you a leftist idiot?

world%20energy%20use%202040.png

The girl needs to prove her dedication by rowing, alone and in an open boat from Vladivostok to Antarctica living off seaweed fathered with her bare hands so as not to kill any living thing. We'll generously allow her to have travelled in a boat made from the corpses of dead trees. So long as she neither defecates or urinates into the ocean.....holding it until rowing back from Antarctica to a proper place. Perhaps San Francisco.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, Sir.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back