Greta Thunberg Meets With Barack Obama To Talk Climate Fear

Hilarious. I wonder if it was at his beachfront mansion he collected his wisdom from a 16 year old high school dropout at.

Reality is there’s never been a human in all of history who’s believed they were wiser at 16 than in later years.

Obama meets with Greta Thunberg: 'One of our planet's greatest advocates'
She is a smart kid

Strange that conservatives are not as bright
mother father and daughter......there you go

the three cretins wearing the terrorist T-shirt of Antifa.

what else can you expect:rolleyes-41:

weLvLhc.jpg

2 fascists imposing their twisted views on their kid. Talk about child abuse.
Anti Fascist is not Fascist
You’re why marketing people are so good at reeling in suckers.
Trump is in marketing?

I know, you take Trump seriously & he has the mentality of an eight year old.

I don't take everything that Trump says seriously. Many things I believe he is as juvenile as you.
So this is your excuse for ignoring all his lies?

Ignoring what lies? What lies have I ignored, the real lies or the ones you you claim are lies?

I have a balanced view, I don't support a lot of what he does but I support some. You on the other hand just flat out hate what he does no matter what. You are just like all those nuts that hated whatever Obama did. The extreme left and extreme right haters are a menace to our America.
Bullshit. I understand you are embarrassed to be a Trumpette but when you can't even admit Trump lies, you ain't middle of the road, you're up Trump's ass & lovin' it

I see you aren’t honest enough to answer the question. What lies have I ignored? The real lies or the ones you claim are lies?
So you think Trump has not lied. Good enough for me to identify exactly what you are.

"What is Global Warming?

"Global warming is the unusually rapid increase in Earth’s average surface temperature over the past century primarily due to the greenhouse gases released as people burn fossil fuels.
giss_temperature.png

"The global average surface temperature rose 0.6 to 0.9 degrees Celsius (1.1 to 1.6° F) between 1906 and 2005, and the rate of temperature increase has nearly doubled in the last 50 years. Temperatures are certain to go up further."

Global Warming

Global warming is the unusually rapid increase in Earth’s average surface temperature over the past century

Unusually rapid compared to what?
Compared to usual. dumbass.

Awesome.

What is the usual increase in a century? Link?

"Jakarta is facing its own inconvenient truth. Indonesia’s capital is sinking even faster than climate change can cause sea levels to rise".

Two things... three actually, if you don't mind..

*If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming, why is it sinking faster than sea levels are rising? That would indicate Jakarta's problem is not related to AGW since there is no correlation there.

*If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming why aren't we seeing other instances around the world of similar incidents?
Shouldn't sea levels be raising in a uniform manner?

*And of course the question no one wants to answer, if rising ocean levels are a very real threat why did former president Obama recently buy very expensive ocean front property.?

If a volcano was showing signs or erupting would we expect him to buy a home at the base of that volcano?

Of course I'm sure you can address all these questions. I await an answer.
If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming, why is it sinking faster than sea levels are rising? That would indicate Jakarta's problem is not related to AGW since there is no correlation there.
Perhaps there's more than one reason why Jakarta is sinking by as much as 10 inches per year?

Jakarta Is Sinking. Now Indonesia Has to Find a New Capital

"Jakarta is a victim of climate change, the fault of humans the world over (though mostly the fault of corporations), but it’s also a victim of its own policies.

"The city is sinking—a process known as land subsidence—because residents and industries have been draining aquifers, often illegally, to the point that the land is now collapsing..."

"Even if Jakarta could stop land subsidence, it’s still sitting on the edge of the sea, and seas are rising.

"The city has already deployed a network of canals and seawalls to stave off the threat, but with climate change the threat will only grow worse."

Seas are not rising. The Earth is always changing and land naturally sinks and raises at different points.
Seas are not rising. The Earth is always changing and land naturally sinks and raises at different points.
What do you know NASA doesn't?

Sea Level | Vital Signs – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

"Sea level rise is caused primarily by two factors related to global warming: the added water from melting ice sheets and glaciers and the expansion of seawater as it warms. The first graph tracks the change in sea level since 1993 as observed by satellites..."

"You now need to create an Earthdata account to access NASA's sea level data. Register here for free. Once logged in, click the "download data" button on this page to access the data."
Nothing. Even NASA knows we are in an interglacial cycle and our current temperatures are below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles.
1) How was it for man in those peak periods? For their civilizations?
2) What causes these changes
3) What is causing the rise today?

Fluctuations in Earth’s orbit and the Sun’s solar cycles have a bigger impact on the climate than any of the nonsense climate hoaxers are huffing about.

rightwinger said:
But the millions of young people around the globe who came out in the streets sent a political message
Those Grade-Schoolers Came Up With It
And Organized It All On Their Own !!
The Adults Just Went Along With It

Dude, You Build The Pyramid Up-Side Down
These Indoctrinated Minions Are What Will Be At The Polls In Five Years
Voting Exactly The Way They Have Been Programmed

Meanwhile
This Is The Political Peer Of Anyone Up To A PhD On The Left

1.jpg

You Can Try To Snark It Away All You Want
But It's True

rightwinger said:
Even children understand the danger of climate change
Little Children Can't Comprehend Any Of It
They Are Only Mau-Mauing What The Schools Have Told Them To Believe

And You Know It

RealDave said:
Funny how that 16 year old is smarter than you trumpettes.
So Why Were The Logistics Of Her Trip Soggy With Carbon Usage ??

She Isn't Smarter
As She Doesn't Bring Anything New To The Discussion
She's Repeating What She Has Been Told
Obama Was A Propaganda Op

Rustic said:
Lol
Tree huggers all sound the same… Listen to this little fucker

HA-HAA !!
Yeah, This Little 5yr Old Did All The Study
Knows All The Facts

His Parents (Handlers)
Should Be Dragged Before Child Services

EvilEyeFleegle said:
Actually, she sailed into New York on a zero-emissions yacht.
Sailboats Pretty Much Are
It Was All The Other Transport For Her And Her Team That Wasn't

rightwinger said:
Anti Fascist is not Fascist
Like In The 20's
They're Just Battling For Whose Dictator They Want In Charge
Antifa Even Smashed Out A Couple Prayer Rallies
One Was An Anti-Marxist Rally

I don't take everything that Trump says seriously. Many things I believe he is as juvenile as you.
So this is your excuse for ignoring all his lies?

Ignoring what lies? What lies have I ignored, the real lies or the ones you you claim are lies?

I have a balanced view, I don't support a lot of what he does but I support some. You on the other hand just flat out hate what he does no matter what. You are just like all those nuts that hated whatever Obama did. The extreme left and extreme right haters are a menace to our America.
Bullshit. I understand you are embarrassed to be a Trumpette but when you can't even admit Trump lies, you ain't middle of the road, you're up Trump's ass & lovin' it

I see you aren’t honest enough to answer the question. What lies have I ignored? The real lies or the ones you claim are lies?
So you think Trump has not lied. Good enough for me to identify exactly what you are.

Still can’t answer? Pretty easy to answer if you are honest, isn’t it?

"Jakarta is facing its own inconvenient truth. Indonesia’s capital is sinking even faster than climate change can cause sea levels to rise".

Two things... three actually, if you don't mind..

*If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming, why is it sinking faster than sea levels are rising? That would indicate Jakarta's problem is not related to AGW since there is no correlation there.

*If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming why aren't we seeing other instances around the world of similar incidents?
Shouldn't sea levels be raising in a uniform manner?

*And of course the question no one wants to answer, if rising ocean levels are a very real threat why did former president Obama recently buy very expensive ocean front property.?

If a volcano was showing signs or erupting would we expect him to buy a home at the base of that volcano?

Of course I'm sure you can address all these questions. I await an answer.
If Jakarta is sinking due to global warming, why is it sinking faster than sea levels are rising? That would indicate Jakarta's problem is not related to AGW since there is no correlation there.
Perhaps there's more than one reason why Jakarta is sinking by as much as 10 inches per year?

"Jakarta is a victim of climate change, the fault of humans the world over (though mostly the fault of corporations), but it’s also a victim of its own policies.

"The city is sinking—a process known as land subsidence—because residents and industries have been draining aquifers, often illegally, to the point that the land is now collapsing..."

"Even if Jakarta could stop land subsidence, it’s still sitting on the edge of the sea, and seas are rising.

"The city has already deployed a network of canals and seawalls to stave off the threat, but with climate change the threat will only grow worse."

"Sea level rise is caused primarily by two factors related to global warming: the added water from melting ice sheets and glaciers and the expansion of seawater as it warms. The first graph tracks the change in sea level since 1993 as observed by satellites..."

"You now need to create an Earthdata account to access NASA's sea level data. Register here for free. Once logged in, click the "download data" button on this page to access the data."
Nothing. Even NASA knows we are in an interglacial cycle and our current temperatures are below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles.
Was man around 400,000 years ago? Were there civilizations back then? If there were, it would have been much much worse for life during the glacial cycles than the interglacial cycles. The interglacials cycles are like what we see today.

"What is Global Warming?

"Global warming is the unusually rapid increase in Earth’s average surface temperature over the past century primarily due to the greenhouse gases released as people burn fossil fuels.
giss_temperature.png

"The global average surface temperature rose 0.6 to 0.9 degrees Celsius (1.1 to 1.6° F) between 1906 and 2005, and the rate of temperature increase has nearly doubled in the last 50 years. Temperatures are certain to go up further."

Global Warming

Global warming is the unusually rapid increase in Earth’s average surface temperature over the past century

Unusually rapid compared to what?
Exactly. They can’t actually make that comparison because the resolution of the geologic record is something like 2000 years. But even with that temps went up and down during glacial and interglacial cycles. And the blips up and down were for a thousand years or so and would have looked very much like the curve we see for the last 1,000 years.

To argue today’s rise is unprecedented cannot be back up by data.

Fluctuations in Earth’s orbit and the Sun’s solar cycles have a bigger impact on the climate than any of the nonsense climate hoaxers are huffing about.
Correct. Not to mention that they don’t understand the role plate tectonics played in isolating the poles from warm marine currents.

About 5 million years ago the climate transitioned from a greenhouse climate to an icehouse climate. The same conditions that existed at that transition still exist today.

Which is why I say we are better off at 600 ppm than 400 ppm.

The terrorists deny climate change

wow.....you have been brain washed too? oh well

The entire world acknowledges climate change. It is a fact

Only oil companies and Conservatives deny it

How many trillions do we need to waste on windmills to ensure the climate never, ever changes again?

You mean, to stop climate change?

And do we get to chose when to stop it?
I believe we are better off at 600 ppm than 400 ppm.

How taking more in taxes from you and me is gonna change that?

The terrorists deny climate change

How many trillions do we need to waste on windmills to ensure the climate never, ever changes again?

Well, Mr Genius, If high levels of CO2 are driving this, then obviously red using the amount of CO2 emitted would be a way to stop the worst of it.

"IF"

I believe we are better off at 600 ppm than 400 ppm.

How taking more in taxes from you and me is gonna change that?
It won’t.

I don’t see a problem.

The carbon emissions of the US could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace it in 5 short years.

Last edited:
Problem with climate cult is that they're looking only on short span of few decades of their personal experience with the climate in their own surroundings. If yesterday was colder than today is hotter due to the climate change. They keep ignoring that entire existence of the human race is but a blink of an eye in comparison with the age of the Earth and the climatic changes it has seen. What any of us have personally observed in our lifetimes can in no way be described as a "normal" climate for the Earth throughout its long history.

This little piece of shit crusader from Sweden didn't go to China but crossed the Atlantic to lecture us about climate change, while her crew is flying over to take the boat back to Sweden, and she will also fly back to Europe. Who knows, maybe she'll stop to Hollywood to pick some acting award, before she heads back. Just like about every other leftist, she's a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back