Gretchen Whitmer bans travel between residences

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Full blown dictator...

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer bans 'travel between two residences'

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a name frequently floated as a potential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, has extended her stay-at-home order in response to the coronavirus pandemic to include a ban on individuals traveling between two residences.

And for your viewing pleasure, I have appropriately unmasked her as the soul sucking fascist she has proven herself to be.

1586552240257.png

1586552328912.png

1586552356569.png

1586552375489.png

Full blown dictator...

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a name frequently floated as a potential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, has extended her stay-at-home order in response to the coronavirus pandemic to include a ban on individuals traveling between two residences.

And for your viewing pleasure, I have appropriately unmasked her as the soul sucking fascist she has proven herself to be.

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767
She IS a liberal loon. I'd say I feel bad for the people of Michigan. But I don't, because they were dumb enough to vote the loon into office. You DO get exactly what you vote for.

little Hitler mustache more appropriate
He-he! By the way, "Little Hitler" is the name of a song recorded by UK pub rocker legend, Nick Lowe, in the late 1970's. Despite the title, it's quite good and quite catchy. It's helped in that it features another UK pub rocker legend, Dave Edmunds, on guitar and backing vocals. Check it out on YouTube, you'll be glad you did.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

I just heard on war room they are thinking about closing the fkn grocery stores in CA> WTF!!! Riots here they come.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

That pos got that jacket at Costco too omg lol I just saw those hehe.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

I just heard on war room they are thinking about closing the fkn grocery stores in CA> WTF!!! Riots here they come.
That's why I'm stocking up. Not exactly hoarding, but everytime I go, I get a few thing that'll keep for months and years, just in case

She's going to put people in jail for visiting neighbors? She has a stasi to report on the law breakers I assume.

These laws are getting so insane that people will just stop obeying any of them.
A lot of people in S.E. Michigan have cottages on the lakes, "up north" or west (Lake Michigan), or on Lake Huron.

Detroit (S.E. Michigan) is where the virus outbreak is. A lot of the state (including my county) has no deaths. It's the government's attempt to keep it from spreading to the locals who are unaffected.

Forum List

Back