Gretchen Whitmer bans travel between residences

"The fundamental article of my political creed is, that despotism, or unlimited sovereignty, or absolute power, is the same in a majority of a popular assembly, an aristocratical council, an oligarchical junto, and a single emperor; equally arbitrary, cruel, bloody, and in every respect diabolical."
  • John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson, November 13, 1815, in H. A. Washington The Writings of Thomas Jefferson (Washington: Taylor & Maury, 1853-4) vol. 6, p. 500.

Full blown dictator...

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer bans 'travel between two residences'

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a name frequently floated as a potential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, has extended her stay-at-home order in response to the coronavirus pandemic to include a ban on individuals traveling between two residences.

And for your viewing pleasure, I have appropriately unmasked her as the soul sucking fascist she has proven herself to be.

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

She is a very unimpressive woman. I remember her rebuttal to Trump state of the Union. I remember back to Dean Kain doing the rebuttal to Dubyas SOTU, I thought that was the most unimpressive one I had seen until I saw hers. I wonder if Dirty Jose will fine her butt darts and sniff her hair like he did to that little kid?

Full blown dictator...

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a name frequently floated as a potential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, has extended her stay-at-home order in response to the coronavirus pandemic to include a ban on individuals traveling between two residences.

And for your viewing pleasure, I have appropriately unmasked her as the soul sucking fascist she has proven herself to be.

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

She is a very unimpressive woman. I remember her rebuttal to Trump state of the Union. I remember back to Dean Kain doing the rebuttal to Dubyas SOTU, I thought that was the most unimpressive one I had seen until I saw hers. I wonder if Dirty Jose will fine her butt darts and sniff her hair like he did to that little kid?
I guess the scariest thing is the liberal lunatics that post on here most likely think she's doing a wonderful job and will praise ANYTHING she says or does. THAT is the truly frightening thing about this.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

I guess the scariest thing is the liberal lunatics that post on here most likely think she's doing a wonderful job and will praise ANYTHING she says or does. THAT is the truly frightening thing about this.

Why wouldent they? They are getting the 1,200 dollars on top of their EBT.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

I'd bet many of them secretly do not like it. Perhaps a few of them will wake up.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

I just heard on war room they are thinking about closing the fkn grocery stores in CA> WTF!!! Riots here they come.
/——/ That will cause a stampede on the stores and add to the unemployment rate as grocery workers and the truckers are laid off. Welcome to Liberal Nirvana.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

I just heard on war room they are thinking about closing the fkn grocery stores in CA> WTF!!! Riots here they come.
/——/ That will cause a stampede on the stores and add to the unemployment rate as grocery workers and the truckers are laid off. Welcome to Liberal Nirvana.

You'd better hope that scenerio never happens...IF we get to the point where the supply chain is cut, and truckers are out of work, then this country WILL be screwed.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

You'd better hope that scenerio never happens...IF we get to the point where the supply chain is cut, and truckers are out of work, then this country WILL be screwed.
/----/ "then this country WILL be screwed. "
What more could a democRAT ask for?
1234.gif

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

/----/ "then this country WILL be screwed. "
What more could a democRAT ask for?
View attachment 322065

It's a shame to think that is what is happening in this country all due to democrats thinking it gives them an edge in winning an election....People in this country with two brain cells should see what is going on here...I have to, as a life long trucker with 26 years experience, have to believe that is the case.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

If they do, then government rationings here they come. They will be bringing everyone their allotment of government cheese, powdered milk, puffs cereo (no sugar added), and other such items they think you need to survive with. NOT GOOD !! This sounds like the response of China upon it's people for something they allowed to get started due to their nasty culture surrounding their eating habits.

Don't usually promote CNN links, but this wasn't to bad except for them maybe letting the Chinesses officials off the hook by suggesting that they were in opposition to the markets, and that their actions taken were in opposition to those markets. Bullcrap, they were ok with these market's or in my opinion those markets wouldn't exist if they (the Chinese government), had strongly opposed them....

China should have to pay dearly for what they have done.

Last edited:
Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

If they do, then government rationings here they come. They will be bringing everyone their allotment of government cheese, powdered milk, puffs cereo (no sugar added), and other such items they think you need to survive with. NOT GOOD !! This sounds like the response of China upon it's people for something they allowed to get started due to their nasty culture surrounding their eating habits.

Don't usually promote CNN links, but this wasn't to bad except for them maybe letting the Chinesses officials off the hook by suggesting that they were in opposition to the markets, and that their actions taken were in opposition to those markets. Bullcrap, they were ok with these market's or in my opinion those markets wouldn't exist if they (the Chinese government), had strongly opposed them....

LOL I know what you mean I've actually posted from CNN before too .

I think it will be a long battle of blame We will go after China no doubt. They have certainly tainted the way the world sees them for sure. It will change the views of that country for sure.

Full blown dictator...

View attachment 321762

View attachment 321765

View attachment 321766

View attachment 321767

LOL I know what you mean I've actually posted from CNN before too .

I think it will be a long battle of blame We will go after China no doubt. They have certainly tainted the way the world sees them for sure. It will change the views of that country for sure.

Whom ever had positive view of China, in trade or otherwise were absolutely niave to say the least.

Forum List

Back