Gretchen Whitmer bans travel between residences

little Hitler mustache more appropriate

You do know that we're in a pandemic....don't you?
Is that so?

What is the lethality of this virus? What is the chance that someone age 30 will die if they catch it?
Just as high as it is for anyone else.

Those are anecdotal stories.

How about some science? And statistical breakdown?

Screen-Shot-2020-02-25-at-4.09.41-PM.png

Fuck that anecdotal bullshit. One death is too many when you don't have to die. Science says we to stay the course until people are tested and a vaccine is developed. So don't talk about science when your argument doesn't consider what scientists have to say.

Oh everyone--let them have this. Encourage it. Sit back, get out the popcorn, and watch it happen. Nod along.

They're so stupid, this lot of people, that even AS the models failed, and AS the economy tanked they're still Nagging Nancy-ing all of us into Endless Quarantine and Pro-Virus. They have staked their position and their people are marching.

Don't argue with them. Let them march right off the cliff.

She's going to put people in jail for visiting neighbors? She has a stasi to report on the law breakers I assume.

These laws are getting so insane that people will just stop obeying any of them.
A lot of people in S.E. Michigan have cottages on the lakes, "up north" or west (Lake Michigan), or on Lake Huron.

Detroit (S.E. Michigan) is where the virus outbreak is. A lot of the state (including my county) has no deaths. It's the government's attempt to keep it from spreading to the locals who are unaffected.

So she's talking about people that own more than one home? Or is she saying you can't go next door to borrow a cup of sugar?

Jo

It's trite but true: give these totalitarians an inch and they will take a thousand miles

Doing unnecessary traveling during a pandemic is STUPID. I have six homes and I'm staying put.
You're talking to a bunch of idiots here. These guys are willing to get sick or die if they think it will get trump re elected. These loons really believe democrats have made this up.
No, I am willing to risk possibly dying to preserve my civil liberties, which entirely too many people wish to take from me.
Fuck that.
Your civil liberties aren't being taken from you because you are asked not to catch a virus. You will not deny me of mine because you decide to get infected and hang out therefore infecting others.
You may ask; you will not order...... try to and I will put a bullet in your face.
You won't be putting a bullet anywhere punk. And I will order that your infected ass not come near me. Don't talk that Clint Eastwood shit to me boy.
Or what?

IM2..... Actually a white guy..... Thinks he can use Ebonics to scare away the virus; And if the virus won't listen he's going to find him some white folk beat up on just to make this point..... So he thinks.

Jo

She's going to put people in jail for visiting neighbors? She has a stasi to report on the law breakers I assume.

These laws are getting so insane that people will just stop obeying any of them.
A lot of people in S.E. Michigan have cottages on the lakes, "up north" or west (Lake Michigan), or on Lake Huron.

Detroit (S.E. Michigan) is where the virus outbreak is. A lot of the state (including my county) has no deaths. It's the government's attempt to keep it from spreading to the locals who are unaffected.

So she's talking about people that own more than one home? Or is she saying you can't go next door to borrow a cup of sugar?

Jo

Both. Either. You cannot do either in MI at the moment.

Jo

Totally unconstitutional. Totally unenforceable. Totally insane.

Jo

Jo

Totally unconstitutional. Totally unenforceable. Totally insane.

Jo

Hence the big protests in our state this past week, which of course the commies here had to frame as out of bounds.

Herr Governor Gretchen is not pleased. Kinda sounds like she wants to punish those who don't agree with her.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, Governor Whitmer said that the protest was “irresponsible” and that “we might have to actually think about extending stay-at-home orders, which is supposedly what they were protesting.”

Is that so?

What is the lethality of this virus? What is the chance that someone age 30 will die if they catch it?

Fuck that anecdotal bullshit. One death is too many when you don't have to die. Science says we to stay the course until people are tested and a vaccine is developed. So don't talk about science when your argument doesn't consider what scientists have to say.
How convenient in a political sense, that you would say these things in the way that you say them. If we could trust you on separating your political agenda from a concerned opinion about the virus, then that would be great, but we ain't getting that from you, and so that isn't great.

Is that so?

Oh everyone--let them have this. Encourage it. Sit back, get out the popcorn, and watch it happen. Nod along.

They're so stupid, this lot of people, that even AS the models failed, and AS the economy tanked they're still Nagging Nancy-ing all of us into Endless Quarantine and Pro-Virus. They have staked their position and their people are marching.

Psalm91...

Is that so?

How convenient in a political sense, that you would say these things in the way that you say them. If we could trust you on separating your political agenda from a concerned opinion about the virus, then that would be great, but we ain't getting that from you, and so that isn't great.
Everything is not political and the only person with an agenda here is you. Why are you in such a rush to "re open" knowing that the proper precautions have not been put in place? All I am reading from the trumps here is that we want to see the economy go bad so it hurts trump in the election. So your agenda is about getting trump elected no matter the cost. That's political.

Is that so?

I'm 62. I know people who have contracted the virus. Taking with them I know that I don't want it. I'm not stupid, I'm staying put.
/——/ And that should be your option, not an unconditional mandate.

Is that so?

Psalm91...
You are following and supporting an ungodly man, you don't get gods protection when you do that.

Is that so?

Everything is not political and the only person with an agenda here is you. Why are you in such a rush to "re open" knowing that the proper precautions have not been put in place? All I am reading from the trumps here is that we want to see the economy go bad so it hurts trump in the election. So your agenda is about getting trump elected no matter the cost. That's political.
I'll let the jury here decide if your words ring true, but in the mean time I will disagree with you.

Is that so?

In the beginning: Give me liberty or give me death.

Now: Give me liberty unless there’s a virus with a 98-99% recovery rate, then strip me of my freedoms, my job, my income, my constitutional rights, free speech and put me under house arrest.

Is that so?

I'm 62. I know people who have contracted the virus. Taking with them I know that I don't want it. I'm not stupid, I'm staying put.
You don't get it. If you become infected, you infect others and take away their option.

Is that so?

Psalm91...
You are following and supporting an ungodly man, you don't get gods protection when you do that.
Not following the man, but following the man's good in which he delivers in most cases for us or we the people. Their are none perfect, no not one. Remember that when you think that a man or women is in your choosing.

Is that so?

I'll let the jury here decide if your words ring true, but in the mean time I will disagree with you.
My words will ring true and a jury full of right wing trump supporters don't decide anything pertaining to my comments.

Is that so?

You don't get it. If you become infected, you infect others and take away their option.
/———/ So lets shut the country down every flu season just to be safe. And all AIDS patients must be permanently confined to home.

Is that so?

Psalm91...
Not following the man, but following the man's good in which he delivers in most cases for us or we the people. Their are none perfect, no not one. Remember that when you think that a man or women is in your choosing.
Stop making excuses. trump is an evil man. I didn't like GW Bush, but he was not an evil man. Dick Cheney was, but not Bush. But trump is evil. You look at all his works and that's what you see. This is not about imperfection, everybody knows no one is perfect.

Forum List

Back