Gretchen Whitmer bans travel between residences

little Hitler mustache more appropriate

You do know that we're in a pandemic....don't you?
Is that so?

What is the lethality of this virus? What is the chance that someone age 30 will die if they catch it?

I'm 62. I know people who have contracted the virus. Taking with them I know that I don't want it. I'm not stupid, I'm staying put.
/——/ And that should be your option, not an unconditional mandate.
You don't get it. If you become infected, you infect others and take away their option.
/———/ So lets shut the country down every flu season just to be safe. And all AIDS patients must be permanently confined to home.
You do understand that we have vaccines for the flu and medicines that have basically stopped HIV from turning into AIDS don't you? So where is the COVID19 vaccine? Right now it's called," I hope I don't die."

Is that so?

What is the lethality of this virus? What is the chance that someone age 30 will die if they catch it?

I'm 62. I know people who have contracted the virus. Taking with them I know that I don't want it. I'm not stupid, I'm staying put.
You don't get it. If you become infected, you infect others and take away their option.
You would hope that anyone who gets infected will seek emergency care immediately if know they are infected... I don't think that people who knowingly are infected are going out to infect others in defiance of.

A-symtematic will never be known who they are (not even themselves), because they don't have symptoms yet a test will suffice.

Protecting ourselves from these types is impossible without a test given them to tell us who they are, (and yet that doesn't work 100% because they could get it immediately after the test), so herd immunity is the only hope to ultimately defeat the thing over time, and of course practicing proper hygiene or protocol when it comes to the learned virus protections and/or practices is also a very helpful thing.
Prayer is most important though, because the best fight against a physically unseen enemy, is of course having a friend who is our physically unseen Allie and saviour against that enemy in which we cannot see. Repent, and Praise his holy name Amen. If you know those whom you think that were good Christian's, and yet they were taken from the earth to join our father who is in heaven, then rejoice that they have been chosen to depart here early, and that we shall look to the heaven's to rejoin them in love again Amen. Many things are not understood by us, and that is why we pray, and it is why we have faith in the Lord to answer us in prayer. Amen.

Is that so?

Just as high as it is for anyone else.

Those are anecdotal stories.

How about some science? And statistical breakdown?

Screen-Shot-2020-02-25-at-4.09.41-PM.png

Fuck that anecdotal bullshit. One death is too many when you don't have to die. Science says we to stay the course until people are tested and a vaccine is developed. So don't talk about science when your argument doesn't consider what scientists have to say.

Oh everyone--let them have this. Encourage it. Sit back, get out the popcorn, and watch it happen. Nod along.

They're so stupid, this lot of people, that even AS the models failed, and AS the economy tanked they're still Nagging Nancy-ing all of us into Endless Quarantine and Pro-Virus. They have staked their position and their people are marching.

Don't argue with them. Let them march right off the cliff.
Psalm91...
You are following and supporting an ungodly man, you don't get gods protection when you do that.
Not following the man, but following the man's good in which he delivers in most cases for us or we the people. Their are none perfect, no not one. Remember that when you think that a man or women is in your choosing.
Stop making excuses. trump is an evil man. I didn't like GW Bush, but he was not an evil man. Dick Cheney was, but not Bush. But trump is evil. You look at all his works and that's what you see. This is not about imperfection, everybody knows no one is perfect.
Your accusations are thrown up into the air, and they land on nothing but your own agenda. Remember that, and remember also that because of that, you are very limited in the results that you hope for while you remain in your eternal anger.

Is that so?

/———/ So lets shut the country down every flu season just to be safe. And all AIDS patients must be permanently confined to home.
You do understand that we have vaccines for the flu and medicines that have basically stopped HIV from turning into AIDS don't you? So where is the COVID19 vaccine? Right now it's called," I hope I don't die."

Studies out the last couple of days show that a lot more people than previously thought have been exposed to this and recovered. They either were asymptomatic or they just thought they had the flu or a cold.

But hey you go on. I'm over here watching you all dig in as Americans are ready to move on. Americans are going to LOVE the party of Nagging Nannies. No really, I mean it, DO go on.

It's trite but true: give these totalitarians an inch and they will take a thousand miles

Doing unnecessary traveling during a pandemic is STUPID. I have six homes and I'm staying put.
You're talking to a bunch of idiots here. These guys are willing to get sick or die if they think it will get trump re elected. These loons really believe democrats have made this up.
No, I am willing to risk possibly dying to preserve my civil liberties, which entirely too many people wish to take from me.
Fuck that.
Your civil liberties aren't being taken from you because you are asked not to catch a virus. You will not deny me of mine because you decide to get infected and hang out therefore infecting others.
You may ask; you will not order...... try to and I will put a bullet in your face.
You won't be putting a bullet anywhere punk. And I will order that your infected ass not come near me. Don't talk that Clint Eastwood shit to me boy.
Or what?

IM2..... Actually a white guy..... Thinks he can use Ebonics to scare away the virus; And if the virus won't listen he's going to find him some white folk beat up on just to make this point..... So he thinks.

Jo
I'm easy to find.

Is that so?

LOL... It just goes to show the lefts craziness in their way of thinking or their political agenda one or the other.

Is that so?

LOL... It just goes to show the lefts craziness in their way of thinking or their political agenda one or the other.
There is nothing crazy about avoiding a virus that has no cure at the present time. It's funny how a bunch of retard right wing fringe crazies call sane people crazy. So you go on out there and practice your freedom to get sick and die.

It's trite but true: give these totalitarians an inch and they will take a thousand miles

Doing unnecessary traveling during a pandemic is STUPID. I have six homes and I'm staying put.
You're talking to a bunch of idiots here. These guys are willing to get sick or die if they think it will get trump re elected. These loons really believe democrats have made this up.
No, I am willing to risk possibly dying to preserve my civil liberties, which entirely too many people wish to take from me.
Fuck that.
Your civil liberties aren't being taken from you because you are asked not to catch a virus. You will not deny me of mine because you decide to get infected and hang out therefore infecting others.
You may ask; you will not order...... try to and I will put a bullet in your face.
You won't be putting a bullet anywhere punk. And I will order that your infected ass not come near me. Don't talk that Clint Eastwood shit to me boy.
Or what?

IM2..... Actually a white guy..... Thinks he can use Ebonics to scare away the virus; And if the virus won't listen he's going to find him some white folk beat up on just to make this point..... So he thinks.

Jo
I'm easy to find.
I am definitely not white. And here we have another racist internet tough guy. Lol! I will continue to follow the rules until there is a cure. You be the "brave" one and go on out there and get sick.

Is that so?

Studies out the last couple of days show that a lot more people than previously thought have been exposed to this and recovered. They either were asymptomatic or they just thought they had the flu or a cold.

But hey you go on. I'm over here watching you all dig in as Americans are ready to move on. Americans are going to LOVE the party of Nagging Nannies. No really, I mean it, DO go on.
I know the numbers but your argument is stupid. If you don't have to get sick, why do you want to do the things that will make you sick. There is no freedom in the hospital. 70 percent of AMERICANS say they aren't going anywhere without tests or vaccines. You and those like you are idiots that endanger the health of all Americans.

Fuck that.
Or what?

Jo
I'm easy to find.
I am definitely not white. And here we have another racist internet tough guy. Lol! I will continue to follow the rules until there is a cure. You be the "brave" one and go on out there and get sick.

"I am definitely not white."; I don't care.

"I will continue to follow the rules until there is a cure." Translation: "I will do what The Man says because I'm scared not to." Your mama must be damned proud of you boy. :rolleyes:

Nothing has a higher fatality rate than birth..... nobody is saying you should be stupid, but don't live like a bitch, either.

Is that so?

Did the nation ban sex or shut down because of the HIV virus lurking within human beings sight unseen ?? No of course not, even though millions died in that fight that is still on going (no cure). Hiding under ones bed instead of trusting the Lord to lift the plague is crazy...We must trust that man or woman will be given wisdom by God, and then in his or her abilities to get to the results desired we must Trust that God is with them...

It comes through prayer, and through faith, and through good works, (especially after man created the thing out of his disobedience to God and/or in the ignoring of God's teachings)......

It is our only hope to move on in such a thing.

Is that so?

There is nothing crazy about avoiding a virus that has no cure at the present time. It's funny how a bunch of retard right wing fringe crazies call sane people crazy. So you go on out there and practice your freedom to get sick and die.
Everytime you get out the bed you are taking a chance, yet you take it anyway ??? No cure yes, but there isn't the fatality rate expected to shut a country completely down, so what gives ?? Oh and I can tell when you start losing the debate, because you jump to petty insults and bullcrap like some kind of self appointed intellectual that can't debate in the simplest of terms with your opponent. LOL.

Fuck that.
Feel free to hide in your house, IM2! Nobody is forcing you to come out of it. The rest of us will get on with our lives so that there is still a country left to come back to once this is over with! You can thank us later!

Is that so?

I know the numbers but your argument is stupid. If you don't have to get sick, why do you want to do the things that will make you sick. There is no freedom in the hospital. 70 percent of AMERICANS say they aren't going anywhere without tests or vaccines. You and those like you are idiots that endanger the health of all Americans.

That poll as far as I know was conducted three weeks ago. That was an eternity ago. If you have updated numbers that say 70% of Americans will not return to work without tests or vaccines share them

Is that so?

Everytime you get out the bed you are taking a chance, yet you take it anyway ??? No cure yes, but there isn't the fatality rate expected to shut a country completely down, so what gives ?? Oh and I can tell when you start losing the debate, because you jump to petty insults and bullcrap like some kind of self appointed intellectual that can't debate in the simplest of terms with your opponent. LOL.

They are going to lose this badly and the rich thing about it is, their people are impossible to call off. They are all in on Endless Quarantine, Pro-Virus, Who Cares About the Economy.

I think it's wonderful. Hang it all around their necks

Is that so?

My son is an ER doctor at a big hospital in NYC and he was FURIOUS with me a few weeks ago when I was going out and not taking it seriously.

Stay Safe
NYC is so congested it's hard hit. My grandson works at a hospital. It is mostly empty.

Is that so?

/———/ “ 70 percent of AMERICANS ”
Is this from one of your polls of 350 random adults?

Is that so?

They are going to lose this badly and the rich thing about it is, their people are impossible to call off. They are all in on Endless Quarantine, Pro-Virus, Who Cares About the Economy.

I think it's wonderful. Hang it all around their necks
This concept that we can't open the economy until everyone can be tested and there is no chance of anyone else getting sick is laughable! If you wait much longer the damage to the economy is going to be devastating to the average American. We need to get back to work! We'll need to take extra precautions we've never taken before...but the bottom line is this...we don't have a choice...the economy HAS to reopen!

Forum List

Back