Grief-stricken parents mourn daughters, 6 and 11, 'who were run over and killed by t

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
'Our girls lived a love-drenched life': Grief-stricken parents mourn daughters, 6 and 11, 'who were run over and killed by teenage couple' while playing in a pile of leaves#

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A teenage couple from Oregon have been arrested and charged with a suspected hit-and-run crash that killed an 11-year-old girl and her 6-year-old sister, who were struck while playing in a heap of fallen leaves.

Capt. Mike Herb said Tuesday night that detectives arrested the female driver and a male passenger from the vehicle police believe was involved in the Sunday night crash. Both are 18.

Herb said Cinthya Garcia Cisneros, of Forest Grove, was arrested for investigation of failure to perform a driver's duties to an injured person. Police say she was behind the wheel of the car at the time of the fatal crash.

Read more: Anna Dieter-Eckerdt and Abigail Robinson: Parents mourn daughters, 6 and 11, 'who were run over' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

let me guess - hit and runners are the dreamers or the anchor babies

They weren't shot, so it doesn't really matter.
Something was done to those kids and those who did it to them just up and left as if it wasn't anything whether they meant to do what they did or not. How would you feel if the kids were yours?

God bless you and their parents always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
I disagree. I value life, and so does every single person I mingle with.

^^^ Amen. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Yes, I am watching 7th Heaven on the Up network right now! :D :D :D

Forum List

Back