Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% o

What's your solution? I'll even agree with you leftist that more educational money needs to come to these communities.

Washington DC spends more money per student than any place on Earth.

With really shitty results.

That ain't the problem.

The problem is cultural. The problem is Black leaders and Black politicians and Black Entertainers and the Black Community.

I don't think there is a solution.

I really don't. I think it's gone too far and the only thing that will cure it is........

Nothing will cure it. Nothing.

That's what dimocrap scum have done to Black People, what dimocrap scuma have done to Inner Cities... Which is disgraceful.

The worst Cities on the face of the Earth. Ugly, crime-ridden, nasty, dirty, dark, pot-holed with little or no Ambulance and/or Police service. Places where you can't even find a Cab because they won't go there.

dimocraps want to do for your City what they did for Dee-Troit. And Cleveland. And Chicago. And Oakland. And LA. And....

Everything dimocraps touch they turn to shit.

The Democrat plantation has treated them so well.

The Democrats want to suckle blacks on the government tit.

The Republicans want to talk about what animals they are.

Feel the love!

Not 'animals' you simple-minded douche.

Un or under-educated. No hope, no future, no jobs (the U3 is 15% and the U6 is around 25%) no self-respect, no family, no husband, no wife, no children....

Only gubmint.

dimocrap gubmint. The worst kind.

So what do you recommend? How does society help them?

What's your solution? I'll even agree with you leftist that more educational money needs to come to these communities.

Washington DC spends more money per student than any place on Earth.

With really shitty results.

That ain't the problem.

The problem is cultural. The problem is Black leaders and Black politicians and Black Entertainers and the Black Community.

I don't think there is a solution.

I really don't. I think it's gone too far and the only thing that will cure it is........

Nothing will cure it. Nothing.

That's what dimocrap scum have done to Black People, what dimocrap scuma have done to Inner Cities... Which is disgraceful.

The worst Cities on the face of the Earth. Ugly, crime-ridden, nasty, dirty, dark, pot-holed with little or no Ambulance and/or Police service. Places where you can't even find a Cab because they won't go there.

dimocraps want to do for your City what they did for Dee-Troit. And Cleveland. And Chicago. And Oakland. And LA. And....

Everything dimocraps touch they turn to shit.

So what do you recommend happens to black people? That we send them to Africa?

The Democrats want to suckle blacks on the government tit.

The Republicans want to talk about what animals they are.

Feel the love!

Un or under-educated. No hope, no future, no jobs (the U3 is 15% and the U6 is around 25%) no self-respect, no family, no husband, no wife, no children....

Only gubmint.

1. "Father hood classes"...This should get the parents wanting to care for their children. Morality and understanding of right and wrong is a big part of this.
2. Once children don't grow up to be thugs more business wants to build within the area. This also has the effect of the children getting a better education and opening up their own business.

This leads to the inner-cities improving.

Last edited:
But white evil racist vigilante murdering a little innocent black kid on his way to buy skittles makes a much more interesting story.

It's a great story, but absolutely unethical reporting by the media.

What's yours? You started the thread but left out the ideas and went with an OP that sounded like "you know what black people's problem is? They're black."

We are not the first country with a crime problem. In fact, this is not the first time we have had a crime problem.

There are workable solutions. Attributing the problem to a race is bullshit. It's about poverty and education and several other factors.

If you try really hard, solutions will come to you. And you will find your usual sources of partisan propaganda are of absolutely no use to you, because they are nothing but sources of negativity and lies and hypocrisy and racism. Pay attention to just how negative and whiny they are. How have you not noticed this?

My beloved Right has been hijacked by retards, liars, and hypocrites. A Conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Today, these faux conservatives are flat-out stupid. And that means a roomful of Left and Right is a roomful of idiots fighting to be the dumbest.

It is ironic how people whine about blacks' dependency on government are the same people who are utterly dependent on propaganda sources to pour their piss for them to drink.

There are answers. When you start actually looking for them and start developing critical thinking skills, you will be shocked at how profoundly stupid most of the media you currently rely on and use as sources are.

Last edited:

Only gubmint.

1. "Father hood classes"...This would get the parents wanting to care for their children. Morality and understanding of right and wrong is a big part of this.
2. Once children don't grow up to be thugs more business wants to build within the area. This also has the effect of the children getting a better education and opening up their own business.

So the whole problem with black communities is that all the black boys grow up without dads and so become thugs who father children but aren't there to help raise them? What about the black boys who grow up with dads but still become criminals? Just like white kids? Could it be that black people have less opportunity than white people?

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Blog: Grievance Industry Outlook

Trayvon Martin was killed by a single round from George Zimmerman's Kel-Tec 9mm, fired from an intermediate distance (1-18 inches) while Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerman MMA style.

This incident took place on the evening of February 26, 2012.

A moment in time pounced upon by the U.S. mainstream media, the nation's venomous and perpetual Grievance Industry and the current Administration. Producing an avalanche of politically correct opinion, judicial malfeasance, political arm twisting, calls for vengeance, threats, intimidation and under the table maneuverings among political players.

The resulting hypocrisy is nothing less than staggering. It is eye opening to compare the Zimmerman ordeal to other notable acts of violence during the same period of time.

Between February 12, 2012 and the Verdict -

Chicago: 2012: February through December 500 homicides.

Virtually all young black men near to the same profile as Trayvon Martin. 2013: By the beginning of July the city already had 200 homicides. 2,670 people shot for a total of 7.3 gunshot victims every day.

Grievance Industry? (crickets)

Mainstream Media? (crickets)

Notable U.S. City homicide rates - 2011 Stats

1. New Orleans - 199 homicides

2. Detroit - 411 homicides

3. St. Louis - 113 homicides

4. Baltimore - 217 homicides

5. Philadelphia - 331 homicides

In comparison to the George Zimmerman coverage?

The percentage of urban homicides in terms of Race Politics is heavily weighted to black deaths. While George Zimmerman is forced to stand trial, black on black crime is an epidemic.

Black mob violence is a growing phenomenon bordering on a clear and present danger to our security. A partial list of recent acts -

Dayton, Ohio. Columbia, MO. Cambridge, MA. Upper Darby, PA. Salisbury, MD. Dover, DE. Chattanooga, TN. Peoria, IL. Milwaukee, WI. Columbus, OH. Maywood, IL. Baltimore, MD. Minneapolis, MN. Utica, N.Y.; Cleveland Heights, Ohio.; Sheffield, Ala.; Greenwood, S.C.; Ocean City, Md. To name a few examples.

When the above stats are added up, while only 12.5% of America's population is black, 49% of American homicides are black. And well over 9,000 black Americans are murdered annually. 93% of those murders are black on black crime.

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

Why do you think that is?

I do believe that there were white yankees that were KKK also, right around the beginning of the 20th century.

1. "Father hood classes"...This would get the parents wanting to care for their children. Morality and understanding of right and wrong is a big part of this.

So the whole problem with black communities is that all the black boys grow up without dads and so become thugs who father children but aren't there to help raise them? What about the black boys who grow up with dads but still become criminals? Just like white kids? Could it be that black people have less opportunity than white people?

Who's fault that blacks have less opportunity? Maybe that is partly theirs???

Here's a crazy idea. Stop with the non-stop topics portraying blacks negatively. Start topics about ideas which would attract people instead of topics which convey a message of hatred.

Stop with the juvenile shit over hotel bills, golf games, and vacations.

Proffer solutions, not complaints. Be the party of ideas and optimism like we used to be. This constant whining and fear-mongering and pessimism is attracting only the worst kind of people.

You know how Reagan won? He and Bill Buckley pointed out what a pack of whiny little bitches the Left were. Reagan was about the shining city on the hill while the Left was about blaming America first for everything wrong in the world.

Today, it's the Right which is a pack of whiny little bitches. Fear-mongering and pessimism.
OH I SEE... JUST PRETEND EVERYTHING IS RAINBOWS AND FAIRY DUST... I GET IT... FOR GOD SAKE DON'T TELL THE TRUTH!

... well isn't that what you fucking simple minded libtards do NOW?

HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT EINSTEIN?

Or do you just have more cock-a-maamy BULL SHIT to spew?

They've been treated like subhumans for centuries, and we expect them to have middle-class values and middle-class living standards or else its their fault? Are you kidding me?

Racism causes Black UE twice as high as white, these murders are 90% gang drug related, blacks use drugs at a lower rate than whites, but are 5-6x as likely to go to prison. Thanks Pubs! And for the Great Recession and the stupidest wars ever, and blocking anything Dems have tried since 2/2010. Kiss your azz goodbye in 2014-16...

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Blog: Grievance Industry Outlook

Trayvon Martin was killed by a single round from George Zimmerman's Kel-Tec 9mm, fired from an intermediate distance (1-18 inches) while Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerman MMA style.

This incident took place on the evening of February 26, 2012.

A moment in time pounced upon by the U.S. mainstream media, the nation's venomous and perpetual Grievance Industry and the current Administration. Producing an avalanche of politically correct opinion, judicial malfeasance, political arm twisting, calls for vengeance, threats, intimidation and under the table maneuverings among political players.

The resulting hypocrisy is nothing less than staggering. It is eye opening to compare the Zimmerman ordeal to other notable acts of violence during the same period of time.

Between February 12, 2012 and the Verdict -

Chicago: 2012: February through December 500 homicides.

Virtually all young black men near to the same profile as Trayvon Martin. 2013: By the beginning of July the city already had 200 homicides. 2,670 people shot for a total of 7.3 gunshot victims every day.

Notable U.S. City homicide rates - 2011 Stats

1. New Orleans - 199 homicides

2. Detroit - 411 homicides

3. St. Louis - 113 homicides

4. Baltimore - 217 homicides

5. Philadelphia - 331 homicides

In comparison to the George Zimmerman coverage?

The percentage of urban homicides in terms of Race Politics is heavily weighted to black deaths. While George Zimmerman is forced to stand trial, black on black crime is an epidemic.

Black mob violence is a growing phenomenon bordering on a clear and present danger to our security. A partial list of recent acts -

Dayton, Ohio. Columbia, MO. Cambridge, MA. Upper Darby, PA. Salisbury, MD. Dover, DE. Chattanooga, TN. Peoria, IL. Milwaukee, WI. Columbus, OH. Maywood, IL. Baltimore, MD. Minneapolis, MN. Utica, N.Y.; Cleveland Heights, Ohio.; Sheffield, Ala.; Greenwood, S.C.; Ocean City, Md. To name a few examples.

When the above stats are added up, while only 12.5% of America's population is black, 49% of American homicides are black. And well over 9,000 black Americans are murdered annually. 93% of those murders are black on black crime.

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

You are not responsible for the crimes committed by people who are the same color as you.

You are only responsible for the crimes you commit yourself.

Around here they bust a meth lab about once a week. It's always rural white guys. I'm a rural white guy. I don't operate a meth lab.

I would not appreciate anyone being suspicious of me because of my color, based on the fact that guys my color, around here,

are the ones cooking meth.

100% of the people who shoot abortion doctors or blow up abortion clinics are anti-abortion.

If you're anti-abortion, you're part of a group that commits 100% of the anti-abortion terrorism.

Racism causes Black UE twice as high as white, these murders are 90% gang drug related, blacks use drugs at a lower rate than whites, but are 5-6x as likely to go to prison. Thanks Pubs! And for the Great Recession and the stupidest wars ever, and blocking anything Dems have tried since 2/2010. Kiss your azz goodbye in 2014-16...

1. Who's fault is the unemployment being twice that of whites? Our government hires them ahead of anyone else. Maybe it has something to do with not wanting to open their own businesses?

2. Maybe some of them are drug related. I'll agree that we should legalize pot.

3. BS. Per capita blacks and the poor are more likely to use drugs. Blacks are poor and more likely to join a gang...So they have much more drugs within their society. Get that through your head.

4. 5 times more likely to kill and assault people. Do you really believe that they shouldn't go to prison for that?

5. I'll agree that the wars are stupid and we probably shouldn't be blocking some of the more important stuff.

Forum List

Back