Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% o

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Blog: Grievance Industry Outlook

Trayvon Martin was killed by a single round from George Zimmerman's Kel-Tec 9mm, fired from an intermediate distance (1-18 inches) while Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerman MMA style.

This incident took place on the evening of February 26, 2012.

A moment in time pounced upon by the U.S. mainstream media, the nation's venomous and perpetual Grievance Industry and the current Administration. Producing an avalanche of politically correct opinion, judicial malfeasance, political arm twisting, calls for vengeance, threats, intimidation and under the table maneuverings among political players.

The resulting hypocrisy is nothing less than staggering. It is eye opening to compare the Zimmerman ordeal to other notable acts of violence during the same period of time.

Between February 12, 2012 and the Verdict -

Chicago: 2012: February through December 500 homicides.

Virtually all young black men near to the same profile as Trayvon Martin. 2013: By the beginning of July the city already had 200 homicides. 2,670 people shot for a total of 7.3 gunshot victims every day.

Grievance Industry? (crickets)

Mainstream Media? (crickets)

Notable U.S. City homicide rates - 2011 Stats

1. New Orleans - 199 homicides

2. Detroit - 411 homicides

3. St. Louis - 113 homicides

4. Baltimore - 217 homicides

5. Philadelphia - 331 homicides

In comparison to the George Zimmerman coverage?

The percentage of urban homicides in terms of Race Politics is heavily weighted to black deaths. While George Zimmerman is forced to stand trial, black on black crime is an epidemic.

Black mob violence is a growing phenomenon bordering on a clear and present danger to our security. A partial list of recent acts -

Dayton, Ohio. Columbia, MO. Cambridge, MA. Upper Darby, PA. Salisbury, MD. Dover, DE. Chattanooga, TN. Peoria, IL. Milwaukee, WI. Columbus, OH. Maywood, IL. Baltimore, MD. Minneapolis, MN. Utica, N.Y.; Cleveland Heights, Ohio.; Sheffield, Ala.; Greenwood, S.C.; Ocean City, Md. To name a few examples.

When the above stats are added up, while only 12.5% of America's population is black, 49% of American homicides are black. And well over 9,000 black Americans are murdered annually. 93% of those murders are black on black crime.

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

You are not responsible for the crimes committed by people who are the same color as you.

You are only responsible for the crimes you commit yourself.

Around here they bust a meth lab about once a week. It's always rural white guys. I'm a rural white guy. I don't operate a meth lab.

I would not appreciate anyone being suspicious of me because of my color, based on the fact that guys my color, around here,

are the ones cooking meth.

If someone is doing something weird. You're saying we shouldn't call the police?:eusa_hand: They need to be responsible for their own crimes you bet.

Why are drugs illegal?:eusa_shhh:

I find it sad how 93% of 49% of all murders are blacks blowing each other away. Yet we're focusing on a Hispanic that defending his own life.

You people are sick as you think nothing of over 9,000 murders as politics is more important to you.

So much for the "I'm going to change my racist ways" Matthew.

You haven't changed at all dude, and I said as much in your stupid lying thread.

You're continuing right on with the same old shit.

The fact that blacks don't want to listen or care shows that they're ok with this. Guess what, me and most sane whites aren't ok with the genocide within our cities.

Have a problem with it, white leftist, you can kiss my ass.

The negro commits crimes out of proportion to his numbers.

And?

Pray tell what the solution to this is. SEMBTA (Send EM Back To Africa)? Since you never offer any solutions to the multitude of race related topics you start and participate in, I must fill the void with guesses as to your motives and answers to these problems.

How about hold everyone accountable for what they do and stop putting up this race card defense??

What is anyone supposed to do?? Appease and apologize away the violence??? Take it away with racist organizations and reparations?? Affirmative action it into the ground???

The fact that blacks don't want to listen or care shows that they're ok with this. Guess what, me and most sane whites aren't ok with the genocide within our cities.

Why aren't you changing white people's ways? Seems like you don't want to listen or care. That shows you're ok with white crime, white murders, white drugs.

All credibility was gone when I opened the racist OP link to American Thinker and saw the above picture of the First Lady. Disgusting...

Why aren't you changing white people's ways? Seems like you don't want to listen or care. That shows you're ok with white crime, white murders, white drugs.

I believe in self defense and the rule of law. Any white that does kill in cold blood must be charged.

Did I say I wanted anything else besides the law to be enforced. Why do you???

Racism causes Black UE twice as high as white, these murders are 90% gang drug related, blacks use drugs at a lower rate than whites, but are 5-6x as likely to go to prison. Thanks Pubs! And for the Great Recession and the stupidest wars ever, and blocking anything Dems have tried since 2/2010. Kiss your azz goodbye in 2014-16...

1. Who's fault is the unemployment being twice that of whites? Our government hires them ahead of anyone else. Maybe it has something to do with not wanting to open their own businesses?

2. Maybe some of them are drug related. I'll agree that we should legalize pot.

3. BS. Per capita blacks and the poor are more likely to use drugs. Blacks are poor and more likely to join a gang...So they have much more drugs within their society. Get that through your head.

4. 5 times more likely to kill and assault people. Do you really believe that they shouldn't go to prison for that?

5. I'll agree that the wars are stupid and we probably shouldn't be blocking some of the more important stuff.

Those are facts- your arguments are Pubcrappe and "common sense"...

Grievance Industry Outlook: Blacks are 12.5% of our population, but they commit 49% of our homicides
American Thinker ^ | 07/16/2013 | Michael Geer

Yeah take our right to self defense away...How do we fix this? Don't tell me to let them do it.

You are not responsible for the crimes committed by people who are the same color as you.

You are only responsible for the crimes you commit yourself.

Around here they bust a meth lab about once a week. It's always rural white guys. I'm a rural white guy. I don't operate a meth lab.

I would not appreciate anyone being suspicious of me because of my color, based on the fact that guys my color, around here,

are the ones cooking meth.

If someone is doing something weird. You're saying we shouldn't call the police?:eusa_hand: They need to be responsible for their own crimes you bet.

Why are drugs illegal?:eusa_shhh:

I'm saying that merely being in a high crime racial, ethnic, religious, economic, age demographic is not a crime,

nor does it require you cede any of your rights or privileges as a member of this society, or as a citizen of this country.

Being a citizen of this country is NOT like buying car insurance, where the insurer can in effect punish you financially based on your demographic, for example being a male under 25,

simply because the odds are more likely you will cost the insurance company money.

Citizenship is NOT like that.

Forum List

Back