Grieving Parents ask Obama and Congress to pass Gun Legislation

Grieving parents and a majority of have asked and demanded the President and the Congress act on gun regulations

fact

How they act and if it is ruled constitutional will decide who is wrong, but the fanatical fringe has done nothing but launch viscous personal attacks for cheap political gains and for weird ideas about the 2nd.

Which idea is "weirder"??

That nearly 1 million unborn children can be killed every three years and the people doing are getting tax dollars or that the average citizen should have the right to defend themselves and their family?

Grieving parents and a majority of have asked and demanded the President and the Congress act on gun regulations

fact

How they act and if it is ruled constitutional will decide who is wrong, but the fanatical fringe has done nothing but launch viscous personal attacks for cheap political gains and for weird ideas about the 2nd.

You do realize you are describing Obama and many Dems right?

BTW, I am still waiting for an example of the "personal attacks" on the families.

I haven't seen one yet.

I've seen a lot of people disagreeing with them.. but no personal attacks.

That is just another, IMHO, left wing lie being used to shut up the opposition.

The facts are the Grieving Parents asked Obama and Congress to pass Gun Legislation

And that should be ignored just as if they were asking to have alcohol and cars banned because their child was killed by a drunk driver.

Ignored? There you go. Ignore real people. :clap2: Spoken like a true ideologue.

No one should be ignored, yet I believe no one should drive all legislation. There is the stark difference between a liberal like Dante and a right winger like Oshroo

It won't bring those kids back. and it won't prevent future such incidents.

It won't bring those kids back. And of course we can prevent some similar types of attacks with regulations. The Virgina Tech shooter had a mental health record. Thee state did not comply with existing regulation. Jesus, stop shilling for the NRA

You can support 2nd Amendment rights without marching in lock step with a lobbying group
...and had he been properly ferreted out, the shooting may not have happened. That is what I think Rubio is saying in wanting to concentrate on violence control rather than guns. Restricting sales of certain items the shooters may have used will not preclude the next mass shooting.

fact

Which idea is "weirder"??

That nearly 1 million unborn children can be killed every three years and the people doing are getting tax dollars or that the average citizen should have the right to defend themselves and their family?

Unborn children? :eek: You mean fetuses? You mean to have the government take over pregnancies? How about a fetus having their own lawyer and a right to own a gun?

It won't bring those kids back. And of course we can prevent some similar types of attacks with regulations. The Virgina Tech shooter had a mental health record. Thee state did not comply with existing regulation. Jesus, stop shilling for the NRA

You can support 2nd Amendment rights without marching in lock step with a lobbying group
...and had he been properly ferreted out, the shooting may not have happened. That is what I think Rubio is saying in wanting to concentrate on violence control rather than guns. Restricting sales of certain items the shooters may have used will not preclude the next mass shooting.
Rubio is NOT Trying to say anything. He knows what he IS saying and is NOT saying.

Rubio has not said 'gun violence' so what you THINK is in error. :eusa_whistle:

fact

You do realize you are describing Obama and many Dems right?

stop acting like an imbecile ... please?

The facts are the Grieving Parents asked Obama and Congress to pass Gun Legislation

The ones he picked.

Some are for gun rights and the ability to protect their family.

No one has seriously proposed outlawing the ability own a gun to protect a family, though a few recent examples will show that owning a gun is no guarantee of safety

Rubio is NOT Trying to say anything. He knows what he IS saying and is NOT saying.

I did not say he said 'gun violence'. If you are going to quote me, you need to learn how to do it without changing what I typed.

I did not say he said 'gun violence'. If you are going to quote me, you need to learn how to do it without changing what I typed.

read the post again. I did not quote you. Please see a doctor

all I did was mention what you think being in error. You chose to ignore Rubio is not saying 'gun violence' because he wants to play games

Last edited:
BTW, I am still waiting for an example of the "personal attacks" on the families.

I haven't seen one yet.

I've seen a lot of people disagreeing with them.. but no personal attacks.

That is just another, IMHO, left wing lie being used to shut up the opposition.

it's in this thread/....go search

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...o-promote-gun-legislation-18.html#post7088214

Can't provide a specifc example to back up your claim eh?

I didn't think so.

And that should be ignored just as if they were asking to have alcohol and cars banned because their child was killed by a drunk driver.

Ignored? There you go. Ignore real people. :clap2: Spoken like a true ideologue.

No one should be ignored, yet I believe no one should drive all legislation. There is the stark difference between a liberal like Dante and a right winger like Oshroo

Are you saying that if her child had been killed by a drunk driver, Obama would have given up his Saturday radio address, Democrats would have proposed laws to ban alcohol and cars?

Here is Newton father that supports gun rights.

He stated it very well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhXPlCjr0Vw]SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS - YouTube[/ame]

The ones he picked.

Some are for gun rights and the ability to protect their family.

No one has seriously proposed outlawing the ability own a gun to protect a family, though a few recent examples will show that owning a gun is no guarantee of safety

There is no guarantee for anything.

However, I have a much greater chance protecting my household from a home invasion with my guns than without my guns.

Appeal to peoples emotions over reason and logic. Right out of Joseph Goebble's playbook. Nazi Germany would be proud.

Government buying up ammo, setting up camps, trying to take away your guns...

yeah, all emotional appeals based on myths and outright lies

Myths and lies? You are one of the biggest fucking shit bag LIARS on the board... you IGNORANT bubble headed, cock sucker...

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

The fool known as 'asaratis' thinks he knows what Rubio is trying to say. Rubio is NOT trying to say anything. He knows exactly what he is saying, but more importantly he knows EXACTLY what he is leaving out 'guns' attached to 'violence'

Rubio has not said 'gun violence' ... he is purposefully ignoring the violence involving guns, which is the issue. He is not really speaking about violence in general unless he wants to deceive and deflect from the real issue...the violence surrounding guns

Forum List

Back