Grocery Prices have soared.

No. Fuel price increases were brought on by a war precipitated by the 3rd largest oil producer in the world....and then massive profiteering by oil companies that took advantage of the situation.

Honestly, you really should brush up on how things work. :)
So should you, including presidential "decrees".

"place a temporary moratorium on all activities of the Federal Government relating to the implementation of the Coastal Plain Oil and Gas Leasing Program, as establishedby the Record of Decision signed August 17, 2020, in the Arctic NationalWildlife Refuge. The Secretary shall review the program and, as appropriateand consistent with applicable law, conduct a new, comprehensive analysisof the potential environmental impacts of the oil and gas program."

There's plenty more where that came from.

Tell that trolling idiot that you cant put a chicken coop in Irvine CA or anywhere where 100s of millions live and work.
He is not a trolling idiot----in my town it is legal to keep a chicken
on a fire-escape---but I don't have a fire-escape

the economy is doing great for those who are on the wealthier side....for the rest, they are either just getting by or having problems...many retirees who were ok are now seeing their retirements being chipped away...
Yeah…..it made me nervous to see my IRA erode over the past few years (although It’s come back the last few months….but still, who knows.) So what I decided to do is move enough of my IRA into a lifetime annuity so that it, combined with my SS, covers my basic expenses. Then I won’t panic if, Gd- forbid, the business-haters get re-elected. Appointment to discuss and purchase is next week.

A better president and a congress willing to work for America's best interests rather than political self-interest could make a difference very quickly.
That is true, however Republicans and Democrats want either an old rich white guy with dementia or an old rich white guy with dementia and they are trying to sell us that these are our best two choices.

President Joe Biden is regularly promoting signs of a strengthening economy and easing inflation, but when it comes to the indicator closest to home, it’s a tough sell.

The surge in grocery prices since just before the Covid lockdown has been stunning: up more than 25%, a full 5 percentage points more than consumer prices overall.

Yep, the economy is doing just great, it's just your pocketbook that's suffering.

MSN
I Actually work in a Grocery..
I can Watch the price Increases in REAL Time.. :mad-61:

Forum List

Back