Grocery store fires Arizona medical marijuana patient after drug test

Grocery Store Fires Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient After Drug Test

Sue the state, , the state issues a card which says it is legal if it is legal the store has no legal right to fire someone unless of course it was used like booze lets say don't drink on the job.

The hard part about pot is you could smoke it today it will show up still 20 days , 30 days etc from the time you smoked. Booze gone inn 24 hrs .
When the state says something is legal it means you won't get arrested. Employers are still free to impose their own standards.

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason

What?? Fans of weed aren't al that organized or motivated? Well that's a strange twist no one could have seen coming.

Stop being so narrow minded.

Fucking squares don’t think you can be successful if you’re a pot smoker. Get real.
Pot smokers are failures. Failures at everything. Failures at being sentient creatures.

That`s true but sometimes the business owner is just an asshole whose business deserves a boycott. Unfortunately we don`t organize all that well for some reason

What?? Fans of weed aren't al that organized or motivated? Well that's a strange twist no one could have seen coming.

Fucking squares don’t think you can be successful if you’re a pot smoker. Get real.
Pot smokers are failures. Failures at everything. Failures at being sentient creatures.
:21: WTF is yer excuse?:420:
:auiqs.jpg:

If a person requires a pain killer or seductive to
perform their job they have no business remaining on the job. The same applies to a person requiring a drink to settle their nerves on the job.

When I hear of an employer complaining because he can`t find enough people to hire because of a failed drug test, I consider that employer to be the problem. Hire the guy, if his work sucks then you fire him. Simple as that. What he does on his own time is his own business.

Obviously you've never run a business. It is definitely not "simple as that."

Businesses are responsible for the behavior of their employees. If they hire a pothead and he winds up hurting himself or others the company can be sued out of existence. There are many companies with a zero tolerance policy and this will not change any time soon.

If a person requires a pain killer or seductive to
perform their job they have no business remaining on the job. The same applies to a person requiring a drink to settle their nerves on the job.

First, it's a sedative, not a "seductive." Second, who are you to tell someone with an injury or illness, who's been prescribed pain killers, that they can't perform their job? Not all painkillers are equal, not all jobs are equal.

Perhaps you were referring specifically to someone abusing painkillers?

When I hear of an employer complaining because he can`t find enough people to hire because of a failed drug test, I consider that employer to be the problem. Hire the guy, if his work sucks then you fire him. Simple as that. What he does on his own time is his own business.

Businesses are responsible for the behavior of their employees. If they hire a pothead and he winds up hurting himself or others the company can be sued out of existence. There are many companies with a zero tolerance policy and this will not change any time soon.
Businesses are responsible for the behavior of their employees...….smoking weed on their day off? No.

Businesses are responsible for the behavior of their employees...….smoking weed on their day off? No.

The high only lasts for 4 hours at most and smoking weed on the day off is normal human behavior which increases mental aptitude. Insane anti-pot laws.

Man some of you people are really obstinate... What I do in the privacy of my home is my fucking business... Deal with it... I don't have to justify what I do in my domicile if I am not hurting anyone… I smoke pot...

la-1534982309-lcru6d7b2h-snap-image

Deal with it...

Some of you folks can be real assholes...

Sue the state, , the state issues a card which says it is legal if it is legal the store has no legal right to fire someone unless of course it was used like booze lets say don't drink on the job.

The hard part about pot is you could smoke it today it will show up still 20 days , 30 days etc from the time you smoked. Booze gone inn 24 hrs .

Bullshit! The store has a policy, you agree to the policy when you hire on. If you violate the policy, then you lose your job for not following what you agreed to.

Bullshit! The store has a policy, you agree to the policy when you hire on. If you violate the policy, then you lose your job for not following what you agreed to.

It's illegal discrimination according to state law.

What are you missing there?

Answer --- A link between the blue and the green.

Without that you may as well blame said accident on the fact that he wore 8½ size shoes or that his name works out in Numerology to a score of 31.

:21: WTF is yer excuse?:420:
:auiqs.jpg:
I'm perfect with no vices at all. You however are an admitted drug addict.

It's illegal discrimination according to state law.
In which state are drug users a protected class? None. The employer can fire drug users, drunks and cigarette smokers.

Forum List

Back