Zone1 Grogu, I Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don’t understand is how people think Trump is the better choice. But, maybe I’m just not stupid enough.

no you're not. you just aren't in his cult.

period, full stop.

You’re half correct, but only because I will most likely be leaving this forum soon.

there are enough of us who see donny for the grifting, vile creature that he is.

Like cheating on his wife with the co-star of a movie he's acting in?

head palm.gif

marla. stormy. karen. & so on & so on & so on...........................

You are mistaken. The republican party is not all but dead. It is completely dead. Something resembling it might eventually appear, but it will never happen if you try to include any part of the MAGA party. MAGA and integrity can't exist in the same place. Welcome to the board.
Got money on Hamas?

How do you propose to do that? Shoot us? Gas us? What is your fantasy method?
You guys are doing a great job all by yourself.

Your orange fuhrer takes home classified docs and brags about it. The other idiots vandalize the Capitol and take selfies... A lot more of you nutjobs have a thing against vaccines...

So, nah. You don't need our help. You are doing it all by yourself. Carry on.

Hello.

I’m Grogu, The Child - I look 22, Feel 18 and Act 11. That would make me 51. :)

Great to be here, it is.

I am an old hat conservative Republican, despite my youthful looks. I remember the Reagan years well and what it’s like to live under a real, honest right-wing president. Those were the days, long before Donald Trump killed my party. Now, my party is all but dead.

Now, I would like to just say this: If you’re a troll of any kind, we’re most likely not going to get along too well. That would include Russian Spies, Undercover Canadian Police, Chinese Intelligence Agents, GOP/DEM Reps, etc. - or, any other scum and villain types, with a convoluted agenda.

Now, if you (regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum) want to have an intelligent and open/honest debate about how to fix America’s problems, that’s exactly why I am here.

That is enough for now. This is the way.

Now. Let’s dance.

Sadly, the Party of Thoms E. Dewy, Dwight D. Einenhower, Barry Goldwater, Bill Miller (Goldwater's running in 1964), Hugh Scott, Everett M. Dirksen and Ronald W. Reagan is dead. It now a Cult.

I'm 0311 (my Marine Corps MOS). I am a proud and loud Liberal.

Hopefully we can an open and honest exchange of ideas.

It's not your party any more, and it is very well alive and kicking ass.

Welcome to the board.

No it in fact a pathetic cult and it continues to prove that the thing you really believe in a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward. It cannot govern, it was to destroy American Democracy and establish a Fascist Dictatorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back