Zone1 Grogu, I Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note, please, that I’m voting for a person instead of a party.

No, you're voting for a turd that has his turdy self in mind with everything he does.

He's told more lies than anyone else on the entire planet and now, we can add fewer brain cells firing than anyone else on the planet, as well.

Except dead people. He has more than dead people.

Most of them, anyway.

No, you're voting for a turd that has his turdy self in mind with everything he does.

He's told more lies than anyone else on the entire planet and now, we can add fewer brain cells firing than anyone else on the planet, as well.

Except dead people. He has more than dead people.

Most of them, anyway.
What I don’t understand is how people think Trump is the better choice. But, maybe I’m just not stupid enough.
I wouldn't be so sure about that one...
You’re half correct, but only because I will most likely be leaving this forum soon.

You’re half correct, but only because I will most likely be leaving this forum soon.

well-bye-bye.gif

Hello.

I’m Grogu, The Child - I look 22, Feel 18 and Act 11. That would make me 51. :)

Great to be here, it is.

I am an old hat conservative Republican, despite my youthful looks. I remember the Reagan years well and what it’s like to live under a real, honest right-wing president. Those were the days, long before Donald Trump killed my party. Now, my party is all but dead.

Now, I would like to just say this: If you’re a troll of any kind, we’re most likely not going to get along too well. That would include Russian Spies, Undercover Canadian Police, Chinese Intelligence Agents, GOP/DEM Reps, etc. - or, any other scum and villain types, with a convoluted agenda.

Now, if you (regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum) want to have an intelligent and open/honest debate about how to fix America’s problems, that’s exactly why I am here.

That is enough for now. This is the way.

Now. Let’s dance.
7zykww.jpg

. . . and have fun! :113:

Ahhh Reagan. The person that made being a RINO trendy.
For those that don't really understand political science, RINO is a term employed, to characterize Neo-conservatives. In my opinion.

William F. Buckley Jr.: the Establishment’s “House Conservative”
What Is a Neoconservative? -- & Does It Matter?

Paleoconservatism, the "alt-right," or isolationism, is a strain of political thought, long simmering.

I'm not certain the MAGA movement is entirely either, but leans toward the latter than the former.

America first: paleoconservatism and the ideological struggle for the American right​

" . . .Although relatively unknown in the mainstream media, this anti-establishment strain of radical conservatism has provided intellectual ammunition to a wide range of agents and ideological forces challenging the prevailing liberal order nationally and internationally, positions that have at different times resonated with political movements including the Tea Party, the Alt-Right and Trumpism. The analysis begins with an exposition of the paleoconservative critique of contemporary liberal democracy and global liberal governance, in the context of the transformation of the American right and the ideological contest with neoconservatism since the early 1980s. We then move on to examine the neo-nationalist agenda championed by paleoconservative intellectuals in response to the perceived consequences of multiculturalism, neoliberal globalization and internationalist foreign policies, revealing an intellectual project far more substantive, complex and encompassing than its frequent reduction to ‘populism’ allows. For what is at stake in this politics is not only the democratic gains of the twentieth century, but also the political terrain upon which our dominant conceptions of the political are being re-amalgamated and represented into new struggles over the meaning and future of human co-existence under conditions of globalization."

For those that don't really understand political science, RINO is a term employed, to characterize Neo-conservatives. In my opinion.

William F. Buckley Jr.: the Establishment’s “House Conservative”
What Is a Neoconservative? -- & Does It Matter?

Paleoconservatism, the "alt-right," or isolationism, is a strain of political thought, long simmering.

I'm not certain the MAGA movement is entirely either, but leans toward the latter than the former.

America first: paleoconservatism and the ideological struggle for the American right​

" . . .Although relatively unknown in the mainstream media, this anti-establishment strain of radical conservatism has provided intellectual ammunition to a wide range of agents and ideological forces challenging the prevailing liberal order nationally and internationally, positions that have at different times resonated with political movements including the Tea Party, the Alt-Right and Trumpism. The analysis begins with an exposition of the paleoconservative critique of contemporary liberal democracy and global liberal governance, in the context of the transformation of the American right and the ideological contest with neoconservatism since the early 1980s. We then move on to examine the neo-nationalist agenda championed by paleoconservative intellectuals in response to the perceived consequences of multiculturalism, neoliberal globalization and internationalist foreign policies, revealing an intellectual project far more substantive, complex and encompassing than its frequent reduction to ‘populism’ allows. For what is at stake in this politics is not only the democratic gains of the twentieth century, but also the political terrain upon which our dominant conceptions of the political are being re-amalgamated and represented into new struggles over the meaning and future of human co-existence under conditions of globalization."
The oxford review article was interesting. Thank you.

The oxford review article was interesting. Thank you.
When I was somewhat young, I became very non-partisan. I very early, learned to understand, why the establishment suppressed outfits like JBS and the LaRouche PAC. I wasn't necessarily attracted to the politics of either organization, but they were terrific sources of information suppressed by the mainstream.

And necessarily, that is why so many Americans paid attention to them. They did a lot of interesting research and work. They would both reveal important information about the establishment, at a time, when we had no internet.

That JBS article had this little tidbit, which the Oxford Review article did not, which, IMO, is very important. JBS knew this long before there was a world wide web.

Life at CIA:​

"Elements of Bill’s career at the CIA remain classified, but he was one of the first Agency officers to grasp the growing threat from international terrorism. . . . "

Last edited:
Never heard of it. If I remember later, I am going to look into it.
He often ran for president, and the establishment did to him, what they are now doing to Trump. I believe his organization supports Trump's claim, though they tend to be a somewhat lefty organization.

LAROUCHE RECEIVES 15-YEAR SENTENCE​

". . . . Mr. LaRouche was convicted here Dec. 16 of bilking several thousand of his supporters, a number of whom later testified for the Government against him, out of millions of dollars by obtaining loans from them that he had no intention of repaying.

He was also found guilty of defrauding the I.R.S. by having all his expenses paid by corporations that he controlled and then claiming no personal income. Indeed, the Government said, Mr. LaRouche has filed no income tax returns in the last decade. A Belief in Conspiracies

Throughout his long legal fight, Mr. LaRouche contended, as he did again in his presentencing appeal to Judge Bryan today, that he was the victim of a Government campaign to keep him from alerting the nation to a wide variety of threats and from otherwise expressing his unorthodox political views.

These views, though somewhat eclectic, are largely those of the extreme right and are also characterized by a belief in numerous conspiracies on the part of prominent people. Perhaps Mr. LaRouche's most widely noted assertions are that former Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger is a Soviet agent and that Queen Elizabeth II has close ties to the international narcotics trade.. . . "

Perennial presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche dead at 96​

"LEESBURG, Va. (AP) — Lyndon LaRouche Jr., the political extremist who ran for president in every election from 1976 to 2004, including a campaign waged from federal prison, has died. He was 96.

LaRouche’s political action committee confirmed Wednesday on its website that LaRouche died a day earlier. . . "

Hello.

I’m Grogu, The Child - I look 22, Feel 18 and Act 11. That would make me 51. :)

Great to be here, it is.

welcome to our little corner of the interwebs. i'm around 11 myself - hence my name although i'm older than you in earth years....

I am an old hat conservative Republican, despite my youthful looks. I remember the Reagan years well and what it’s like to live under a real, honest right-wing president.

st ronny had his good points - but the christian slant started with him & that was a real portal into the fundy extremist world. anyhoo...

Those were the days, long before Donald Trump killed my party. Now, my party is all but dead.

on that we absolutely, positively no doubt about it ~ agree.

Now, I would like to just say this: If you’re a troll of any kind, we’re most likely not going to get along too well. That would include Russian Spies, Undercover Canadian Police, Chinese Intelligence Agents, GOP/DEM Reps, etc. - or, any other scum and villain types, with a convoluted agenda.

Now, if you (regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum) want to have an intelligent and open/honest debate about how to fix America’s problems, that’s exactly why I am here.

That is enough for now. This is the way.

i see you started this intro back in sept - i do hope you stopped by the reception desk & got yer complimentary hazmat suit.

Now. Let’s dance.

boogie on.

dance-baby-yoda.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back