Zone1 Grogu, I Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm disappointed that he lied to me. I was promised that I'd get to see it raining Marxists out of helicopters, but that never happened.

Damned Trump.
In the past, your remark would have been hyperbole, or sarcasm. You MAGAs have gotten so nasty and mean till I have no reason to believe you didn't mean it exactly as written.

In the past, your remark would have been hyperbole, or sarcasm. You MAGAs have gotten so nasty and mean till I have no reason to believe you didn't mean it exactly as written.

That's because we do. Now, do you want a hug?

Hello.

I’m Grogu, The Child - I look 22, Feel 18 and Act 11. That would make me 51. :)

Great to be here, it is.

I am an old hat conservative Republican, despite my youthful looks. I remember the Reagan years well and what it’s like to live under a real, honest right-wing president. Those were the days, long before Donald Trump killed my party. Now, my party is all but dead.

Now, I would like to just say this: If you’re a troll of any kind, we’re most likely not going to get along too well. That would include Russian Spies, Undercover Canadian Police, Chinese Intelligence Agents, GOP/DEM Reps, etc. - or, any other scum and villain types, with a convoluted agenda.

Now, if you (regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum) want to have an intelligent and open/honest debate about how to fix America’s problems, that’s exactly why I am here.

That is enough for now. This is the way.

Now. Let’s dance.
Welcome to the USMB, I’m almost certain you’ll be a constant source of amusement but it will be difficult seeing the difference between you and a multitude of knuckle dragging woke Democrats.

Welcome to the USMB, I’m almost certain you’ll be a constant source of amusement but it will be difficult seeing the difference between you and a multitude of knuckle dragging woke Democrats.
Are you implying that I’m a woke democrat? I just want to be sure, before I respond further.

All I did was switch parties because of Trump. Now, all because I don’t agree with someone else’s politics (lock, stock and barrel in step), I’m some kind of woke democrat. 🤣

Sure. Whatever you guys say.

Are you implying that I’m a woke democrat? I just want to be sure, before I respond further.

All I did was switch parties because of Trump. Now, all because I don’t agree with someone else’s politics (lock, stock and barrel in step), I’m some kind of woke democrat. 🤣

You've got the right attitude. Here's your helmet.

Eh, just pulling your tail and seeing how much you squeak..

Last edited:
Eh, just pulling your tail and seeing how much you squeak..
No worries. I’m still learning my way around.

(I don’t really squeak that loud, unless someone flat out steps on my tail)

In any event, it’s nice to meet you. : - )

No worries. I’m still learning my way around.

(I don’t really squeak that loud, unless someone flat out steps on my tail)

In any event, it’s nice to meet you. : - )
Cool .. There’s a lot more than politics going on around here and no lack of interesting characters from brilliant to wtf.

So .. settle in and relax and don’t give up your sense of humor, it comes in handy.. welcome

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

I am an old hat conservative Republican, despite my youthful looks. I remember the Reagan years well and what it’s like to live under a real, honest right-wing president. Those were the days, long before Donald Trump killed my party. Now, my party is all but dead.

Now, I would like to just say this: If you’re a troll of any kind, we’re most likely not going to get along too well. That would include Russian Spies, Undercover Canadian Police, Chinese Intelligence Agents, GOP/DEM Reps, etc. - or, any other scum and villain types, with a convoluted agenda.

Now, if you (regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum) want to have an intelligent and open/honest debate about how to fix America’s problems, that’s exactly why I am here.

Now. Let’s dance.
Welcome to USMB, Grogu. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

Welcome Gorgu....I think I found the perfect Avatar for you!

Attachments

• 1695091476546.jpeg
    1695091476546.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 9
Welcome Gorgu....I think I found the perfect Avatar for you!
Thanks, Leo. Will take your avatar. :)

I’m the last of the dinosaurs, in a sense, I guess. We’re definitely a dying breed. I like to think my bark is worse than my bite, meaning that I have a heart of gold - would do anything for anyone.

In any event, I appreciate it.

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

Now. Let’s dance.
fyi....................you only have 3 posters to convers with

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

Now. Let’s dance.
Looks like you will be a good addition to help us ridicule these Moon Bats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back