Zone1 Grogu, I Am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogu

Sep 17, 2023
Hello.

I’m Grogu, The Child - I look 22, Feel 18 and Act 11. That would make me 51. :)

Great to be here, it is.

I am an old hat conservative Republican, despite my youthful looks. I remember the Reagan years well and what it’s like to live under a real, honest right-wing president. Those were the days, long before Donald Trump killed my party. Now, my party is all but dead.

Now, I would like to just say this: If you’re a troll of any kind, we’re most likely not going to get along too well. That would include Russian Spies, Undercover Canadian Police, Chinese Intelligence Agents, GOP/DEM Reps, etc. - or, any other scum and villain types, with a convoluted agenda.

Now, if you (regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum) want to have an intelligent and open/honest debate about how to fix America’s problems, that’s exactly why I am here.

That is enough for now. This is the way.

Now. Let’s dance.

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

I am an old hat conservative Republican, despite my youthful looks. I remember the Reagan years well and what it’s like to live under a real, honest right-wing president. Those were the days, long before Donald Trump killed my party. Now, my party is all but dead.

Now, I would like to just say this: If you’re a troll of any kind, we’re most likely not going to get along too well. That would include Russian Spies, Undercover Canadian Police, Chinese Intelligence Agents, GOP/DEM Reps, etc. - or, any other scum and villain types, with a convoluted agenda.

Now, if you (regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum) want to have an intelligent and open/honest debate about how to fix America’s problems, that’s exactly why I am here.

Now. Let’s dance.

It's not your party any more, and it is very well alive and kicking ass.

Welcome to the board.

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

Now. Let’s dance.

The Reagan I remember is a disgrace.

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

Now. Let’s dance.
You are mistaken. The republican party is not all but dead. It is completely dead. Something resembling it might eventually appear, but it will never happen if you try to include any part of the MAGA party. MAGA and integrity can't exist in the same place. Welcome to the board.

You are mistaken. The republican party is not all but dead. It is completely dead. Something resembling it might eventually appear, but it will never happen if you try to include any part of the MAGA party. MAGA and integrity can't exist in the same place. Welcome to the board.
Thank you.

I agree with everything you’ve said.

Good to know some sane people inhabit this place.

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

Now. Let’s dance.
What exactly are your beefs with "Trumpism"?

What did Reagan provide you that you don't think Trump does?

Hello.

Great to be here, it is.

Now. Let’s dance.
How do we fix America's problems? Let's hear it.

6neys4.jpg

Hi Mike.

You actually ask a very respectable question.

Look, I realize that we are about 33 trillion in debt here in the US. I also realize, in fairness, that it’s not entirely one party’s fault. The following article pretty much sums it up:

FACT FOCUS: Who’s to blame for the national debt? It’s more complicated than one culprit

So, how do we fix America’s problems? Personally, I think the Documentary “Fixing America“ is a must-see for all.

it begins by listening to our neighbors - with respect. Not by hurling childish insults at them. We’re all in this together. Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians and the rest.

I’m just one guy with the opinion that Biden is better than Trump. You probably have your own opinion and are entitled to that.

I’m listening, if anyone wants to talk.

Hi Mike.

You actually ask a very respectable question.

Look, I realize that we are about 33 trillion in debt here in the US. I also realize, in fairness, that it’s not entirely one party’s fault. The following article pretty much sums it up:

FACT FOCUS: Who’s to blame for the national debt? It’s more complicated than one culprit

So, how do we fix America’s problems? Personally, I think the Documentary “Fixing America“ is a must-see for all.

it begins by listening to our neighbors - with respect. Not by hurling childish insults at them. We’re all in this together. Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians and the rest.

I’m just one guy with the opinion that Biden is better than Trump. You probably have your own opinion and are entitled to that.

I’m listening, if anyone wants to talk.
So, as expected, you got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back