Grotesque Looking, Anti-Funny "Comedian" Bill Maher Wants Wikileaks To Get The Donald's Tax Returns

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, I just did a Google search to see if any Hillary Leaks had been posted and just about every search result was a reference to The Donald's tax returns, if any democrat voter even knows what a tax return is. But isn't that strange? Emails show Crooked Hillary was supplying US military weaponry to ISIS and douchebags like Bill Maher whine about tax returns, as if the unfunny goofball would know if The Donald was violating SEC and IRS rules better than his accounting firm and the government. Come on Google, stop being part of the MSM. Wikileaks is exposing Crooked Hillary because Crooked Hillary has participated in massive corruption and coverups that have made the world a much more dangerous place.

Folks, I just did a Google search to see if any Hillary Leaks had been posted and just about every search result was a reference to The Donald's tax returns, if any democrat voter even knows what a tax return is. But isn't that strange? Emails show Crooked Hillary was supplying US military weaponry to ISIS and douchebags like Bill Maher whine about tax returns, as if the unfunny goofball would know if The Donald was violating SEC and IRS rules better than his accounting firm and the government. Come on Google, stop being part of the MSM. Wikileaks is exposing Crooked Hillary because Crooked Hillary has participated in massive corruption and coverups that have made the world a much more dangerous place.
mahr is the hillary clinton of comedy. think about it, they have the exact same personality. :)

Not get the returns....hack the returns.....

It's how democrats roll...illegally....

Maher is VERY FUNNY, and often right on the "money" with his political & religious observations.
If you disagree, put up or eat your own shit.

Maher is VERY FUNNY, and often right on the "money" with his political & religious observations.
He is quite the democrat plantation task master...you should be proud....:lol:

Proud? Why? I am not a democrat.
Perception....it's a bitch.....
Yeah, one's perception can be stupid.
How liberal of you....:lol:

Proud? Why? I am not a democrat.
Displaying your perceived intelligence?
:)

Displaying your perceived intelligence?
:)
Oh no child....I am smarter than you.....
I rest my case; you're unable to put up anything intelligent. Stupid talk is cheap, just like shit.
Do let us know when you start....we'll gladly get back to you.....:lol:

Forum List

Back