Grow your teeth back

I got mine too but these would be interesting at my age.

UT8T5TAXa4cXXagOFbXT.jpg

When I was about 3 years old, I was given a medicine for a serious bronchial infection. It helped the infection and ruined the enamel on my teeth.

I had problems and sensitivity with my teeth for 50 years. 8 years ago I had them all pulled and now have dentures. Greatest thing ever!! No sensitivity. No cavities. No root canals. And they look great.

No thanks on regrowing my old teeth.

How many did you have pulled at a time?

I had one pulled a year and a half ago, and I was worn out in shock, and am scared to imagine another extraction!

When I was about 3 years old, I was given a medicine for a serious bronchial infection. It helped the infection and ruined the enamel on my teeth.

I had problems and sensitivity with my teeth for 50 years. 8 years ago I had them all pulled and now have dentures. Greatest thing ever!! No sensitivity. No cavities. No root canals. And they look great.

I was fastidious about dental hygiene but still had pain and problems for years. Finally wound up pulling the uppers and I know the feeling you mention. What a relief! If I could afford an implant for the uppers, I'd do that but I agree, at 60, no need to roll the dice on that problem a second time.

I had one pulled a year and a half ago, and I was worn out in shock, and am scared to imagine another extraction!
Some people have 6 or 8 or more pulled at once. The anesthetic takes care of any actual pain but the experience of those sounds makes nitrous a wise choice ;)

I had had to pull 4 teeth over the years, and 2 more broke off. I never had my wisdom teeth appear on the top. So 25 or so teeth pulled. It was an ordeal. But I had it done in one day. Lots of novacaine and pain pills after.

Some people have 6 or 8 or more pulled at once. The anesthetic takes care of any actual pain but the experience of those sounds makes nitrous a wise choice ;)

I have only had the four wisdom teeth extracted over the years. The last one took over an hour. My dentist said I had a jaw like a black guy, the tooth was fused to the maxillae. It broke and she had to dig the roots out one at a time.

She said I was the only patient that ever made her sweat. I found that sorta romantic. :auiqs.jpg:

She looks like a young Lucy Liu.

I had 3 teeth pulled over the years ohh and 4 wisdom teeth at 21. about 8 months ago had 2 pulled then had all the rest pulled at same time. still waiting on dentures, VA is way slow.

3 years old? Didn't your baby teeth drop out?

tetracycline

Yes, my baby teeth dropped out. But the enamel on the adult teeth was damaged. The adult teeth are forming under your baby teeth.

Yes, my baby teeth dropped out. But the enamel on the adult teeth was damaged. The adult teeth are forming under your baby teeth.
What was the agent they gave you?

I don't recall. It has been a few years. I only remember the dentist talking to my Mom. The enamel on my teeth was porous due to the medication.

I don't recall. It has been a few years. I only remember the dentist talking to my Mom. The enamel on my teeth was porous due to the medication.
Well ,Chemo did mine in. Had perfect teeth till I was 49. Then I got a cancer. After Chemo they just gave me misery. Glad they are gone. Falsies work fine and don't get abcesses .or cavities.

Well ,Chemo did mine in. Had perfect teeth till I was 49. Then I got a cancer. After Chemo they just gave me misery. Glad they are gone. Falsies work fine and don't get abcesses .or cavities.

I have heard that chemo can ruin teeth. Glad the chemo did the trick. I was happy to get my "store bought teeth". After I got them I was working in the yard and came in for a cold drink. First time in 25+ years that the ice cream headache stopped my drinking rather than my teeth singing to me.

Forum List

Back