Grow your teeth back

When I was about 3 years old, I was given a medicine for a serious bronchial infection. It helped the infection and ruined the enamel on my teeth.

I had problems and sensitivity with my teeth for 50 years. 8 years ago I had them all pulled and now have dentures. Greatest thing ever!! No sensitivity. No cavities. No root canals. And they look great.

No thanks on regrowing my old teeth.
3 years old? Didn't your baby teeth drop out?

Yes, my baby teeth dropped out. But the enamel on the adult teeth was damaged. The adult teeth are forming under your baby teeth.
What was the agent they gave you?

I don't recall. It has been a few years. I only remember the dentist talking to my Mom. The enamel on my teeth was porous due to the medication.
Well ,Chemo did mine in. Had perfect teeth till I was 49. Then I got a cancer. After Chemo they just gave me misery. Glad they are gone. Falsies work fine and don't get abcesses .or cavities.

I have heard that chemo can ruin teeth. Glad the chemo did the trick. I was happy to get my "store bought teeth". After I got them I was working in the yard and came in for a cold drink. First time in 25+ years that the ice cream headache stopped my drinking rather than my teeth singing to me.
Mine was a bit different. Had about 20 root canals and build-ups. Still didn't work. Finally got rid of 'em. I am 70 and can now enjoy a T-Bone Steak.

Forum List

Back