GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

replay should be up in like 5 mins if it isnt already yet

we had an aftershow till just now....thats why replay wasnt avail. yet

it was listenable and pretty chill except when jr and bama tried to merk each other out with the ak-47 german tank vocals......they wanted to plot each other's demise in B-Sharp on full volume

it was listenable and pretty chill except when jr and bama tried to merk each other out with the ak-47 german tank vocals......they wanted to plot each other's demise in B-Sharp on full volume

Yeah ... I didn't want to come in mid-stream and figure crap out.
Sounded like you had your hands full when I popped in.

i was thinking earlier....i might pull some hall of shame worthy "he cares too much" legendary shit and pick like the top 5 worst posters like The Rabbi and just roast them for 2 hours straight and read back some of their most ridiculous posts ever

Yeah ... I didn't want to come in mid-stream and figure crap out.
Sounded like you had your hands full when I popped in.

i did,,,,,,there was like a 20min period where i just shut the fuck up and let it play out.

i was thinking earlier....i might pull some hall of shame worthy "he cares too much" legendary shit and pick like the top 5 worst posters like The Rabbi and just roast them for 2 hours straight and read back some of their most ridiculous posts ever

Don't say that name too loudly, you might end up eating a ban :D

I had thought about scanning back and collecting some classic 4F legendary shit.
Not the whole thing ... Just those really good ones.

I'm sorry y'all.....lol.

I kinda went balls to the wall on the abortion thing.

Blame it on the aaaalcohol.
nobody's mad atcha! you did awesome........you two just weren't compatible that's all.

so never marry him, then. lol

I wanna hear Bama tell junior to shut up numerous times. Is the link ready yet for the taping?

I'm sorry y'all.....lol.

I kinda went balls to the wall on the abortion thing.

Blame it on the aaaalcohol.

You were on air ... Don't apologize for shit.
At least not until someone is threatening to sue you ... :)

It was a SHOW. Tolja.
how bad do you want it to have been a show...

like 6 bad? or like red-button under the glass case 11 bad?

cuz if its over ten but under 20....ill say it was a show

Forum List

Back