GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

Wow....I used the f word.

Hey, Bama did my answer about the abortions I support surprise you? ;) You need to be secure enough to let someone you are disagreeing with and debating talk or you are insecure about the topic. You might just find something you agree with me on. ;)

Hey, Bama did my answer about the abortions I support surprise you? ;) You need to be secure enough to let someone you are disagreeing with and debating talk or you are insecure about the topic. You might just find something you agree with me on. ;)
you get a bad rap man but you're always taking it in stride and are a cool kid.

dont let the world corrupt your inner monologue

Dude, I could give you life lessons that would make you superman.

You could give me a lesson on gold picture frames and a faucet that looks like a dick and balls.

You could give me a lesson on gold picture frames and a faucet that looks like a dick and balls.

Yes. Don't higher a gay plummer.

I just reached the "why the hell do you need 200 guns?" part.

I'm sorry Staab.

I told you not to sweat it hon.

You should have seen my wife the first time I showed her my gun collection. If she hadn't been tied up and gagged at the time, she probably would have ran away.

Oh, I probably shouldn't have wrote that in public .....

Forum List

Back