GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

Wow....I used the f word.

Hey, Bama did my answer about the abortions I support surprise you? ;) You need to be secure enough to let someone you are disagreeing with and debating talk or you are insecure about the topic. You might just find something you agree with me on. ;)
you get a bad rap man but you're always taking it in stride and are a cool kid.

dont let the world corrupt your inner monologue

Dude, I could give you life lessons that would make you superman.
You could give me a lesson on gold picture frames and a faucet that looks like a dick and balls.

Yes. Don't higher a gay plummer.
do you think it's a running joke at the plumber (you said plummer, lol fyi i giggled) pants store that the pants just wont stop sliding down when you crouch?

Hey, Bama did my answer about the abortions I support surprise you? ;) You need to be secure enough to let someone you are disagreeing with and debating talk or you are insecure about the topic. You might just find something you agree with me on. ;)

You could give me a lesson on gold picture frames and a faucet that looks like a dick and balls.

do you think it's a running joke at the plumber (you said plummer, lol fyi i giggled) pants store that the pants just wont stop sliding down when you crouch?

What pants? I'm not wearing any pants. :thup:

The solution?

9b4d907b29bb15da5b1b63e88e86eaa7.jpg

i wore a white dress with an open back half the day today

The solution?

lol wait...what did you google "plumber ass tits?"

I went to the ER due to my 24 hr erection the dress doesn't matter at that point bro.

The solution?

lol wait...what did you google "plumber ass tits?"

LOL fuck no I got a buddy who is a plumber he actually bought one and posted it on my facebook a couple weeks ago. I almost fucking wet my pants when I seen it.

I went to the ER due to my 24 hr erection the dress doesn't matter at that point bro.

JR I'm gonna give you some real world advice that I have in fact given my own sons who are 23.

"boys" I told them " when 2 or more guys get together and start telling stories, it is inevitable that facts stretched or altered slightly to make the story being told more entertaining, or too make the story teller look more impressive or what have you. Look to your left, look to your right, both those motherfuckers embellished the story they just told.

Now the thing is , every other swinging dick there knows that not every word in a story is true, but no ones going to call out your bullshit, because they plan on putting some bullshit out there when it's their turn to tell a story, BUT and this is important, IF you go beyond the acceptable amount of bullshit, no one will have a choice but to call you out."

JR, you sir surpass the acceptable amount of bullshit everytime you post.

Ok....listening back and remembering how it went, there's a delay. I did everything I could not to speak over people but there's an obvious delay.

Ok....listening back and remembering how it went, there's a delay. I did everything I could not to speak over people but there's an obvious delay.
i dunno cuz when i was asking lone questions, for instance in the part im in now...he answers instantaneously...

Tell me that shit isn't true GT....

and I just got two PMs One from LL asking for a picture of me and one from MsnBama asking for a picture of my wife. WTF???

Forum List

Back