GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

Look everybody I have a red Ferrari 458 spyder, and I'm posting a picture of one, so it must be true

Ferrari-458-Spider-2011-hdwallpapers%20(9).jpg

Cool conversation on abortion JR and GT...very respectful and interesting to listen to.

(don't start dropping condums though...you might need them :D)

I already did. You still can't admit it, bro. You have an insecurity problem.

JR ... You should just be poor, fat, old and ugly ... And leave it at that ... :thup:

Men on this board hate me blacksand. They despise good looking, successful, mature men. It's a competition to them. The reality is it isn't really a competition, because I'll win in the end.

I dont know what kindss of things are bothering gracie so much. Shes always coming out of the cuts lately with some foul sideways shit outta nowhere
What is bothering me is not important in the long run. I just thought you were different. By bad.

Concerning conpigbear....when he was banned, this place was more pleasant to be at. 30 whole days of no conhogpig. It was bliss. Was.
And now the place is smelling again of pig shit.

I dont know what kindss of things are bothering gracie so much. Shes always coming out of the cuts lately with some foul sideways shit outta nowhere
What is bothering me is not important in the long run. I just thought you were different. By bad.

Concerning conpigbear....when he was banned, this place was more pleasant to be at. 30 whole days of no conhogpig. It was bliss. Was.

G.T. On a serious note - Gracie is 100% correct about this. The FZ was more civil and not like a pigs play pen. Gracie is a good poster and is smart. She's right.

I am who I am and am the least fake person on this crumscumhole planet.

Whwn ppl badmouthed you, i always said naw...im not involved in that gracie's never done shit to me.

But you just see well and fit to pop off throwing every bit of shade possible my way for trying to present something fun here......

And Im the one you thought was different?

Being older is no excuse for being a curmudgeon. Im a respectful young man and have never.been an asshole to someone who wasnt one to me first. Ever.

So you need to seriously reflect on what drives you to always chuck this awkward as hell negativity my way when all ive done is stick up for you....and ill let the person or people i stuck up for you TO, come out and say it or not.

And if you cant scale back your baseless negatovity.....have your skin cells and your blood cells all meet up in your belly and commit the world's record mass suicide

Whwn ppl badmouthed you, i always said naw...im not involved in that gracie's never done shit to me.

But you just see well and fit to pop off throwing every bit of shade possible my way for trying to present something fun here......

Being older is no excuse for being a curmudgeon. Im a respectful young man and have never.been an asshole to someone who wasnt one to me first. Ever.

So you need to seriously reflect on what drives you to always chuck this awkward as hell negativity my way when all ive done is stick up for you....and ill let the person or people i stuck up for you TO, come out and say it or not.

And if you cant scale back your baseless negatovity.....have your skin cells and your blood cells all meet up in your belly and commit the world's record mass suicide

I'll say it straight up. GT has defended you Gracie and you do shit all over his show every fucking time he has one. "you should do it THIS way" or "my friend did it THAT way" or " you put JR on there too much" or '"eww Bear, yuck I'm not listening"

Just shut the fuck up you old hag.

PS - I'm not as diplomatic as G.T. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

G.T. On a serious note - Gracie is 100% correct about this. The FZ was more civil and not like a pigs play pen. Gracie is a good poster and is smart. She's right.
I like all.of you.

except delta4.

And politicalchic

And the rabbi

And boss

No but seriously. I like you all. Shits not that serious.

Whatever the fuck any of that means.

Look. I am NOT discussing this in public. Nor in private. Whats done is done.
What drives me is balance. Honesty. Truthfulness. Acknowledgement. When I feel slighted, or yes, actually get my feelings hurt, I tend to get grumpy.
I highly recommend you go back and reread who started what in this thread and my responses and how you just ran with the bait trailing in front of you that you happily swallowed whole without even bothering to ask me what was bothering me. Instead, you want me to get blood cells or something in my stomach and die. Or whateverthefuckitwas you just said.

Thanks so much. Appreciate the thought. Knock yourself out wishing.

I like all.of you.

except delta4.

And politicalchic

And the rabbi

And boss

No but seriously. I like you all. Shits not that serious.

I like you to, bro. I'll tell you a little secret...... Gracie does too. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back