GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

Yeah, I could lie out of my ass, but I don't lie about money and what I have. I'm secure and happy with what I have.

If a person is secure ... They don't have to say anything at all about how much money they have or what they own ... They wouldn't be lying about what they didn't say.

THANK YOU!!!! The ONLY reason why I SAID anything was because avgbear ASKED me. I always answer peoples questions and I tell the truth about practically everything. perhaps this is a question I should have balked at, but I'm proud of the Company I work for.

See JR, I actually own a company and I in NOWAY work for the company, in fact the opposite is true and the company works for ME. See it's the details like that that fuck you up. Like the time you told us all you were an S corp Sole proprietorship when there is no such thing.

THANK YOU!!!! The ONLY reason why I SAID anything was because avgbear ASKED me. I always answer peoples questions and I tell the truth about practically everything. perhaps this is a question I should have balked at, but I'm proud of the Company I work for.

Are you saying Bear master trolled you?

He actually didn't believe me and I blew his ass out of the water. He wasn't counting on those photos. I posted them for him and him alone. They speak for themselves.

I need them homey
Fine. Take them. Just don't take it out on me. This has nothing to with it being a show or a chat. Its over your head now. Talk to me when you are off the pain pills. I might listen. But I probably won't.

I'm lost.

What did he do wrong?

Simple, he didn't refuse to let me on his show or hate me. YOAR NEXT!!
You were a good caller, and ill keep.my word anyone who doesnt disrespect me on air will always be treated with class, and thats even for people who DID beef with me ever on here, the messageboard.

I take that serious.

Thats why when your call dropped bear, i get concerned you dont feel alienated.

Call me a cheeseball all ya wanna but I appreciate everyone who has shown even the tiniest modicum of interest.

Most of all, the team itself. <3

We're good GT.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

He actually didn't believe me and I blew his ass out of the water. He wasn't counting on those photos. I posted them for him and him alone. They speak for themselves.

JR post your company number right now and I'll call and buy TEN fucking Kirby's , GT can put that shit on the air if he wants.

Yeah, I could lie out of my ass, but I don't lie about money and what I have. I'm secure and happy with what I have.

If a person is secure ... They don't have to say anything at all about how much money they have or what they own ... They wouldn't be lying about what they didn't say.

See JR, I actually own a company and I in NOWAY work for the company, in fact the opposite is true and the company works for ME. See it's the details like that that fuck you up. Like the time you told us all you were an S corp Sole proprietorship when there is no such thing.

I never said I was an S-corp AND a Sole proprietor! I said I started out an an independent contractor, but when I got promoted 3 times I bought a franchise and became Distributor of Kirby.

I'd rather own a franchise of a company OWNED by Warren Buffet and Berkshire Hatheway than start up some stupid small business where income potential is maxed out and isn't as lucrative as Kirby.

Ill ask her one more time, and after that her bed is made and Ill no longer have her in the "never disrespected me" category.

Gracie.......pretend I'm fucking five.

Dont talk in code, hold my hand and walk me through why you started saying shit like i am "shady" and not who you thought I was.

Or dont, but then.......you make no fucking sense.
It's not important any more.
Nothing to say further. Put me in whatever category you wish. But, just for your list you seem to have, you can mark off conhogpig as reason. He has nothing to do with what has me "dismayed" and "disappointed".
When you get older and what you experience what I have experienced, then maybe you will understand the whys and wherefores. I certainly won't discuss it in public with the asshole gallery adding their two cents, nor will I talk about it in private..which was what I initially thought about doing but didn't.
Talk to me in another 30 years. When you are more cooked with wisdom.

JR post your company number right now and I'll call and buy TEN fucking Kirby's , GT can put that shit on the air if he wants.

You are fucking crazy and will not get my number, period. I made that clear the other day. Ain't happening.

Why ... Why post them at all ... Bear still doesn't believe you.
It is pretty much my guess you could drive by his house in the vehicle to pick him up in it ... And he would ask you where you stole it.

Smarterthavebear - If you can behave and quit being a jackass and a whiner I will let you buy a Kirby when I move my office out of state. I'm not moving with it, so I will be able to sell youone, and you will talk to meto do the transaction and yes G.T. can put it on the radio. You won't have to buy 10. You can buy 1.

Ill ask her one more time, and after that her bed is made and Ill no longer have her in the "never disrespected me" category.

Gracie.......pretend I'm fucking five.

Dont talk in code, hold my hand and walk me through why you started saying shit like i am "shady" and not who you thought I was.

Or dont, but then.......you make no fucking sense.
It's not important any more.
Nothing to say further. Put me in whatever category you wish. But, just for your list you seem to have, you can mark off conhogpig as reason. He has nothing to do with what has me "dismayed" and "disappointed".
When you get older and what you experience what I have experienced, then maybe you will understand the whys and wherefores. I certainly won't discuss it in public with the asshole gallery adding their two cents, nor will I talk about it in private..which was what I initially thought about doing but didn't.
Talk to me in another 30 years. When you are more cooked with wisdom.
Kay so youre on drugs then.

Thanks. Ill sleep well knowing you were full of horse hooey then. Ahh, closure.

Why ... Why post them at all ... Bear still doesn't believe you.
It is pretty much my guess you could drive by his house in the vehicle to pick him up in it ... And he would ask you where you stole it.

I know. I realize this now. He's a moron.

Yer the one on the pain meds with all the typos, dude. And yes, do sleep well.

Bye.

And one last time....you're fuckin' welcome.

Time to fall asleep to an ASMR video.

Thanks anyone who listened and participated.

Feedback or ideas for the real show can be sent to [email protected]

Hi Def Society is pairadyce, gt, blacksand and our very own lonelaugher. We have a boss mother fucking team. If all we get out of it is 4 t shirts made we are still a boss team and still rule.

This thread right here is all anyone needs to read to realize just how full of shit JR is

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

At one point he claims he's a sole proprietor who owns a Kirby distributor, then he says Kirby promoted him (how does a company you do NOT work for promote you exactly?) and then he says he owns all the stock in an S corp then he says he just pays himself once a year , ALL the profit for the year so that the corporation doesn't have to pay any taxes , but then he says he doesn't pay any income tax either.

Then he turns around and says "oh yeah my accountant pays my estimated quarterly taxes" which makes no sense because only self employed people pay estimated quarterly taxes and he had already said he worked for an S corp which would mean he received regular paychecks including payroll deductions.

For real, how anyone could believe one god damned word this moron says just boggles the mind.

Yer the one on the pain meds with all the typos, dude. And yes, do sleep well.

Bye.

And one last time....you're fuckin' welcome.
My typos are caused by my flippant typing on a phone keyboard. Hope you can forgive.

If i forgot to thank you somewhere for supporting-while-badmouthing-saying-no-more-balls-or-j.r.-talk ........the show

Thank you gracie, for your support.

I am also sorry for the loss of your friend who had a show, honest. But i feel like its making you resent this one in some way and maybe its best you scooch along and spwnd your time on some other shit.

And since I am thinking fuck it...may as well spit it all out, I guess I will.

Who started a thread about his music and who said you should sell it?
Who said they weren't interested in selling it because he just wanted to have fun with his radio show?
Who said "you have a radio show?"
Who said that's what you need to get started HERE, at usmb?
Who said "start a new thread in The Lounge so it doesn't get derailed?
Who said "you should talk to CK" because my deceased friend did his show WITH the message board he hung out and it benefited the show and the message board?
Who gave details of what made that friends show so much fun?

And while I am at it, where the FUCK is the thread with all that being said? It's poofed.

Who said last week he was just sitting around and thought up a radio show and including this board? HE thought it up. HE. Not SHE.

And who has been waiting all this time for some kind nod in her direction for all this taking place where you can "just have some fun with his friends here" due to an idea I shared?

Answer that, twist it, pretend it never happened because I don't have proof now that the thread in question has missing posts. And why is that, I ask? That talk with CK must have been a doozy.

I didn't ask for a damn thing. A thank you would have been nice, though.

Now have fun at YOUR show that YOU thought up. The only proof I have, if it can be called proof, is those in that thread at the time that remember just WHO thought all this up to begin with. But, since you are their bestest bud, who the hell would back up old cranky Gracie that is on drugs, poor, drunk, crazy?
You win.

Is that wjat your on about gracie, you feel unthanked for an idea of yours?

Man, im a fucked if I remember all the ideas or idea makers we had.....

But this whole thing started with a pad and a pencil and GT Genius Tracks about 2-3 years ago and Splash Radio was invented and successful.

Then, we stopped airing.

Then, I had been planning to get back into the groove and wanted to practice 5/6 shows before I put something together.

I learned Dyce had also wanted to do the same.

Him, smooth and I spend a lot of planning hours and made 5 practice shows under a completely different format b4 we named ourselves the cavalier club, which aired only 2 shows and I hated it, knew it was wrong, and solicited feedback.

Of those feeding back, you were a part. Thats a fact.

Am I going to let someone try to take credit for birthing this whole damn baby, youre out of your god damned mind.

And with that said....I have no need of shady people or shady places.

There are other worlds than these~Jake to The Gunslinger from The Dark Tower
*Stephen King*

Forum List

Back