GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

you should take that part back GT, even Gracie doesn't deserve someone joking about her killing herself IMO. And I don't have many lines as you know. :rofl:

But you just see well and fit to pop off throwing every bit of shade possible my way for trying to present something fun here......
Really. Link? You asked for advice. I gave it. I also apologized when I thought I might have said something I shouldn't have. Now you want me to die? Because of something you read into a post that I didn't even say but you were spoon fed? Ok.

:eusa_hand:

I dont know what kindss of things are bothering gracie so much. Shes always coming out of the cuts lately with some foul sideways shit outta nowhere
What is bothering me is not important in the long run. I just thought you were different. By bad.

Concerning conpigbear....when he was banned, this place was more pleasant to be at. 30 whole days of no conhogpig. It was bliss. Was.
And now the place is smelling again of pig shit.
I am who I am and am the least fake person on this crumscumhole planet.

Whwn ppl badmouthed you, i always said naw...im not involved in that gracie's never done shit to me.

But you just see well and fit to pop off throwing every bit of shade possible my way for trying to present something fun here......

And Im the one you thought was different?

Being older is no excuse for being a curmudgeon. Im a respectful young man and have never.been an asshole to someone who wasnt one to me first. Ever.

So you need to seriously reflect on what drives you to always chuck this awkward as hell negativity my way when all ive done is stick up for you....and ill let the person or people i stuck up for you TO, come out and say it or not.

And if you cant scale back your baseless negatovity.....have your skin cells and your blood cells all meet up in your belly and commit the world's record mass suicide
Whatever the fuck any of that means.

Look. I am NOT discussing this in public. Nor in private. Whats done is done.
What drives me is balance. Honesty. Truthfulness. Acknowledgement. When I feel slighted, or yes, actually get my feelings hurt, I tend to get grumpy.
I highly recommend you go back and reread who started what in this thread and my responses and how you just ran with the bait trailing in front of you that you happily swallowed whole without even bothering to ask me what was bothering me. Instead, you want me to get blood cells or something in my stomach and die. Or whateverthefuckitwas you just said.

Thanks so much. Appreciate the thought. Knock yourself out wishing.
I just reread the whole thread. All i even saw was you chiming in to quibble that I said it wasnt a show.

Wtf?

You might should have taken the black pill instead of the purple one. Or the purple on instead of the green one.

Yeah, I could lie out of my ass, but I don't lie about money and what I have. I'm secure and happy with what I have.

If a person is secure ... They don't have to say anything at all about how much money they have or what they own ... They wouldn't be lying about what they didn't say.

Last edited:
I dont know what kindss of things are bothering gracie so much. Shes always coming out of the cuts lately with some foul sideways shit outta nowhere
What is bothering me is not important in the long run. I just thought you were different. By bad.

Concerning conpigbear....when he was banned, this place was more pleasant to be at. 30 whole days of no conhogpig. It was bliss. Was.

Whwn ppl badmouthed you, i always said naw...im not involved in that gracie's never done shit to me.

Being older is no excuse for being a curmudgeon. Im a respectful young man and have never.been an asshole to someone who wasnt one to me first. Ever.

So you need to seriously reflect on what drives you to always chuck this awkward as hell negativity my way when all ive done is stick up for you....and ill let the person or people i stuck up for you TO, come out and say it or not.

And if you cant scale back your baseless negatovity.....have your skin cells and your blood cells all meet up in your belly and commit the world's record mass suicide

What drives me is balance. Honesty. Truthfulness. Acknowledgement. When I feel slighted, or yes, actually get my feelings hurt, I tend to get grumpy.
I highly recommend you go back and reread who started what in this thread and my responses and how you just ran with the bait trailing in front of you that you happily swallowed whole without even bothering to ask me what was bothering me. Instead, you want me to get blood cells or something in my stomach and die. Or whateverthefuckitwas you just said.

I just reread the whole thread. All i even saw was you chiming in to quibble that I said it wasnt a show.

Wtf?

You might should have taken the black pill instead of the purple one. Or the purple on instead of the green one.
And maybe..just MAYBE...you should back of the pain pills.

Really. Link? You asked for advice. I gave it. I also apologized when I thought I might have said something I shouldn't have. Now you want me to die? Because of something you read into a post that I didn't even say but you were spoon fed? Ok.

:eusa_hand:
Dont soeak in hamurabbi's code and I wont be so retarded as to incorrectly decode your code.

I dont want you to die gracie, i was being coy. Like the orange guys, in a coy pond. And theyre boring yeah..

.but the point is theyre harmless.

Wtf?

And maybe..just MAYBE...you should back of the pain pills.
I need them homey

I need them homey
Fine. Take them. Just don't take it out on me. This has nothing to with it being a show or a chat. Its over your head now. Talk to me when you are off the pain pills. I might listen. But I probably won't.

I need them homey
Fine. Take them. Just don't take it out on me. This has nothing to with it being a show or a chat. Its over your head now. Talk to me when you are off the pain pills. I might listen. But I probably won't.
Are you under the impression my mind is currently altered?

Im just trying to figure out what the ffffffuck you're on about.

Swear on my Grandfather's casket, you're seeming really loony to me right now. And its wild.

I dont want you to die, that part about slin cells and blood cells committing mass suicide was just something that came to my head and I enjoyed it and had to get it written down somewhere.

Ill ask her one more time, and after that her bed is made and Ill no longer have her in the "never disrespected me" category.

Gracie.......pretend I'm fucking five.

Dont talk in code, hold my hand and walk me through why you started saying shit like i am "shady" and not who you thought I was.

Or dont, but then.......you make no fucking sense.

Yeah, I could lie out of my ass, but I don't lie about money and what I have. I'm secure and happy with what I have.

If a person is secure ... They don't have to say anything at all about how much money they have or what they own ... They wouldn't be lying about what they didn't say.

THANK YOU!!!! The ONLY reason why I SAID anything was because avgbear ASKED me. I always answer peoples questions and I tell the truth about practically everything. perhaps this is a question I should have balked at, but I'm proud of the Company I work for.

I need them homey

I'm lost.

What did he do wrong?

Simple, he didn't refuse to let me on his show or hate me. YOAR NEXT!!
You were a good caller, and ill keep.my word anyone who doesnt disrespect me on air will always be treated with class, and thats even for people who DID beef with me ever on here, the messageboard.

I take that serious.

Thats why when your call dropped bear, i get concerned you dont feel alienated.

Call me a cheeseball all ya wanna but I appreciate everyone who has shown even the tiniest modicum of interest.

Most of all, the team itself. <3

THANK YOU!!!! The ONLY reason why I SAID anything was because avgbear ASKED me. I always answer peoples questions and I tell the truth about practically everything. perhaps this is a question I should have balked at, but I'm proud of the Company I work for.

Are you saying Bear master trolled you?

Forum List

Back