GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

Tell me that shit isn't true GT....

and I just got two PMs One from LL asking for a picture of me and one from MsnBama asking for a picture of my wife. WTF???
nah there's no delay. confirmed it....

lol bamas a lil buzzy.

I meant the shit about fudging stories a little when youre telling stories with the guys LOL
i try not to do the whole the fish was ten inches this morning, and then retell it in the afternoon its 15 inches.......thing

and I just got two PMs One from LL asking for a picture of me and one from MsnBama asking for a picture of my wife. WTF???

lol bamas a lil buzzy.

I meant the shit about fudging stories a little when youre telling stories with the guys LOL
i try not to do the whole the fish was ten inches this morning, and then retell it in the afternoon its 15 inches.......thing

But it happens, maybe not 10 to 15" but you'll make that fucker an even foot long LOL and that's okay, but not jr oh no he turns a 4" long carp into a 20 foot long shark.

lol bamas a lil buzzy.

Probably.....I've had a large amount of vodka.

On a Wed night?

Gracie is reading this now and she's all mad, when she gets drunk she can't even afford Ripple, she has to go down and use her medicaid to buy a case of fucking NyQuil.
:rofl:

lol bamas a lil buzzy.

Probably.....I've had a large amount of vodka.

On a Wed night?

Yeah. I was waiting on an important call and I lost my patience.

I dont know what kindss of things are bothering gracie so much. Shes always coming out of the cuts lately with some foul sideways shit outta nowhere

I dont know what kindss of things are bothering gracie so much. Shes always coming out of the cuts lately with some foul sideways shit outta nowhere
Fuck that old bitch, her and her "STTAB needs to be banned forever he's the worst poster here , I hate him" shtick, if you're reading this (and we all know you are) go eat a bag of dicks you old hag

Yes. Don't higher a gay plummer.
do you think it's a running joke at the plumber (you said plummer, lol fyi i giggled) pants store that the pants just wont stop sliding down when you crouch?

What pants? I'm not wearing any pants. :thup:
i wore a white dress with an open back half the day today

I went to the ER due to my 24 hr erection the dress doesn't matter at that point bro.

JR I'm gonna give you some real world advice that I have in fact given my own sons who are 23.

"boys" I told them " when 2 or more guys get together and start telling stories, it is inevitable that facts stretched or altered slightly to make the story being told more entertaining, or too make the story teller look more impressive or what have you. Look to your left, look to your right, both those motherfuckers embellished the story they just told.

Now the thing is , every other swinging dick there knows that not every word in a story is true, but no ones going to call out your bullshit, because they plan on putting some bullshit out there when it's their turn to tell a story, BUT and this is important, IF you go beyond the acceptable amount of bullshit, no one will have a choice but to call you out."

JR, you sir surpass the acceptable amount of bullshit everytime you post.

Lol.. I'll give you some real world advice. - When you call a person out for lying and he provides proof that he is telling the truth, show humility and apologize and say that you were wrong. A man that can show humility and admit when he is wrong is a man that can sustain his relationships.

do you think it's a running joke at the plumber (you said plummer, lol fyi i giggled) pants store that the pants just wont stop sliding down when you crouch?

I went to the ER due to my 24 hr erection the dress doesn't matter at that point bro.

JR I'm gonna give you some real world advice that I have in fact given my own sons who are 23.

"boys" I told them " when 2 or more guys get together and start telling stories, it is inevitable that facts stretched or altered slightly to make the story being told more entertaining, or too make the story teller look more impressive or what have you. Look to your left, look to your right, both those motherfuckers embellished the story they just told.

Now the thing is , every other swinging dick there knows that not every word in a story is true, but no ones going to call out your bullshit, because they plan on putting some bullshit out there when it's their turn to tell a story, BUT and this is important, IF you go beyond the acceptable amount of bullshit, no one will have a choice but to call you out."

Lol.. I'll give you some real world advice. - When you call a person out for lying and he provides proof that he is telling the truth, show humility and apologize and say that you were wrong. A man that can show humility and admit when he is wrong is a man that can sustain his relationships.

Offer some proof and I will call into GT's show and apologize.

And apologize here

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Fuck that old bitch, her and her "STTAB needs to be banned forever he's the worst poster here , I hate him" shtick, if you're reading this (and we all know you are) go eat a bag of dicks you old hag

She has a point. I like Gracie. She's a crazy old bat. Old crazy people are cool as shit.

And apologize here

I already did. You still can't admit it, bro. You have an insecurity problem.

She has a point. I like Gracie. She's a crazy old bat. Old crazy people are cool as shit.

She has a point that I am the worst poster here and need to be perma banned?

WTF

And apologize here

You didn't prove ANYTHING JR, except that you know how to post a picture.

She has a point that I am the worst poster here and need to be perma banned?

WTF

You are the worst poster here so she is right about that. You just bitch and moan. Should you be banned. Yes, on occasion.

And apologize here

You didn't prove ANYTHING JR, except that you know how to post a picture.

That picture happens to be the EXACT SUV that I said I have and just happens to have the exact Kirby's that I was talking about and happens to be the EXACT same color. Yeah ok...,

Forum List

Back