GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

I'm sorry y'all.....lol.

I kinda went balls to the wall on the abortion thing.

Blame it on the aaaalcohol.
nobody's mad atcha! you did awesome........you two just weren't compatible that's all.

so never marry him, then. lol

She's fine bro. I'd let her run the house. ;)

It's too bad you and MsnBama clashed so badly over abortion JR , cuz up until then I think you may have had a shot.

:rofl: hahahahahhaha

LoneLaugher

just want to add something here.
Between some private conservations we've had and this show, you've became one of those people who I disagree with politically but still like shootin the shit with. Props

Omg, I love LL.

He's chill.

Creeps me out the way when I'm on hold waiting to get on the show he breathes heavy into phone and asks what I'm wearing though.

Does he do that to anyone else?

lol i was just listening to the replay...and lone asked me a question on the show...
and im so zoned out from pain meds, i answered before my show self answered forgetting he wasnt asking me real time.

WOW

LoneLaugher

Between some private conservations we've had and this show, you've became one of those people who I disagree with politically but still like shootin the shit with. Props

Omg, I love LL.

He's chill.

Creeps me out the way when I'm on hold waiting to get on the show he breathes heavy into phone and asks what I'm wearing though.

Uhh....sounds to me like he wants the D.

He didn't ask me what I was wearing. Now I feel left out.

LoneLaugher

Omg, I love LL.

He's chill.

IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE GUNNA PRESS STOP ON THE RE-LISTEN WHEN I STARTED ASKING JR THOSE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTIONS IN THE AFTERSHOW. LOL

WHOA. SORRY FOR CAPS.

Yeah. Wow. That's right.

And I don't have to shut up piggybear.

Shady fucks.

LoneLaugher

Omg, I love LL.

He's chill.

Well, I can't blame him for wanting the D, fuck sakes, if I was a dude walking down the street and saw me, I'd want the D to, but control thyself LL.

Forum List

Back