GT & Lone of Hi Def Society live tnite 730pm

I would call in but my girlfriend thinks it's super gay that I post here and even gayer that I follow these podcasts so I'm gonna save a little face tonight and refrain from calling so I don't lose out on some ass

Yeah , I was like honey you gotta watch the kids for a bit so I can call in on GT's podcast and she laughed and laughed

I would call in but my girlfriend thinks it's super gay that I post here and even gayer that I follow these podcasts so I'm gonna save a little face tonight and refrain from calling so I don't lose out on some ass

Yeah , I was like honey you gotta watch the kids for a bit so I can call in on GT's podcast and she laughed and laughed
I tried to church it up a little and tell her it's a guy I used to swap my music with but it got me nowhere

Don't know where my post went. So I will try again.

Are you going to put up a copy of todays show for those that stopped listening for whatever reason?

Yo in just gonna let you know that you're still on air man. I just heard the whole lone hanging up on smooth and now it's the three of you talking about really hot subjects like incest

Crap ... I missed it all.
Came in somewhere around Bama explaining abortion and figured I would need to catch up with everything.

Replay isn't working for me yet ... Watched the same commercial about three times though.

Forum List

Back