Guam Governor on Trump’s ‘Fire and Fury’ comment: "I Want a President That Says That"

Do you feel safer now than say a year ago?

Cause i didn't worry about nuke war when obama was in office .

Weakbama gave Iran hundreds of billions of dollars which they will use to get nuclear weapons.

You really believe fake news nonsense don't you ? Typical pro Trump rube.
/----/ You Progs defends Obozo by saying all he did was release money that belonged to Iran in the first place. So were you lying then or now?

We did not "give " them money . That was seized money from years ago .

By the way, the Iran nuke deal was done with 6 other world powers involved .

And obama had some capitives released as a bonus .
/----/
You just contradicted yourself you big dope:

"You really believe fake news nonsense don't you ? Typical pro Trump rube."- Timmy 5 minutes ago

How'd I contradict myself ? You made the bogus claim that we "gave" Iran that money and they are going to buy nukes with it . At the worldwide nuke store apparently.

Was there ever a doubt that the US would respond with appropriate force if Lil'Kim launched a missile against S. Korea, Japan, the USA,, or any of our other allies?

Weakbama gave Iran hundreds of billions of dollars which they will use to get nuclear weapons.

You really believe fake news nonsense don't you ? Typical pro Trump rube.
/----/ You Progs defends Obozo by saying all he did was release money that belonged to Iran in the first place. So were you lying then or now?

We did not "give " them money . That was seized money from years ago .

By the way, the Iran nuke deal was done with 6 other world powers involved .

And obama had some capitives released as a bonus .
/----/
You just contradicted yourself you big dope:

"You really believe fake news nonsense don't you ? Typical pro Trump rube."- Timmy 5 minutes ago

How'd I contradict myself ? You made the bogus claim that we "gave" Iran that money and they are going to buy nukes with it . At the worldwide nuke store apparently.
/---/ I didn't consider that dumb ass option, not even from you.

Forum List

Back