Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

Iraq was Bush's baby. He destabilized the area for WMD's that were not there. He conned, deceived and mislead his way into this mess. Obama is stuck with the legacy of Camp Bucca. Way to go. Now we have all these nasty leeches, ISIL. Obama inherited this mess. Not his fault. But we are going to actually need boots on the ground to stop these bastards, before they can become a power that can launch attacks on the US homeland. Most of us WANT to put an end to these psychopathic mass murderers. We want them DEAD.

The problem is they have a lot of money. Enough to pull another hijacking. After early 2004 Al Queda's funding was so severely depleted that they couldn't do anything except strap bombs to suicide soldiers and try to get them on planes or into heavily populated areas, i.e. the underwear bomber who tried to fly to Detroit before they busted his shorts.

Bush's debacle with Al Queda morphing into ISIS has turned into Obama's headache.

Obama couldn't face his Cabinet with intel reports about ISIS raping and murdering their way through Iraq thanks to him.

ISIS got started in the 2005 at Camp Bucca. Thanks, Bush, you stupid idiot:

U.S. Actions in Iraq Fueled Rise of a Rebel
Baghdadi of ISIS Pushes an Islamist Crusade
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/w...ions-in-iraq-fueled-rise-of-a-rebel.html?_r=0

BAGHDAD — When American forces raided a home near Falluja during the turbulent 2004 offensive against the Iraqi Sunni insurgency, they got the hard-core militants they had been looking for. They also picked up an apparent hanger-on, an Iraqi man in his early 30s whom they knew nothing about.

The Americans duly registered his name as they processed him and the others at the Camp Bucca detention center: Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badry.

That once-peripheral figure has become known to the world now as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-appointed caliph of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and the architect of its violent campaign to redraw the map of the Middle East.

Obviously spoken like the "Christian" woman you tell us you are.

Yet another meaningless post. I'm surprised you even know how to type.

Leaving US Troops in non-combat roles to support the ISF, just like Bush planned.

That Obama is a genius!
well that's bullshit, because if that's what bush planned that would have been in the sofa bush negotiated.
stick the sofa up yer arse...and the footstool with it.

So Obama should have broken the SOFA treaty? You'd just be crying like a little girl if he had done that, too.

The far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
You're the idiots who set it on fire and now you have the gall to blame anyone but yourselves?

Do they not know that Bush SIGNED the fucking treaty? God, what idiots. Really, really low-information everything, not just voters.

Obama couldn't face his Cabinet with intel reports about ISIS raping and murdering their way through Iraq thanks to him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/w...ions-in-iraq-fueled-rise-of-a-rebel.html?_r=0

BAGHDAD — When American forces raided a home near Falluja during the turbulent 2004 offensive against the Iraqi Sunni insurgency, they got the hard-core militants they had been looking for. They also picked up an apparent hanger-on, an Iraqi man in his early 30s whom they knew nothing about.

The Americans duly registered his name as they processed him and the others at the Camp Bucca detention center: Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badry.

That once-peripheral figure has become known to the world now as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-appointed caliph of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and the architect of its violent campaign to redraw the map of the Middle East.

Obviously spoken like the "Christian" woman you tell us you are.

Yet another meaningless post. I'm surprised you even know how to type.

That's ok honey, I'm surprised you get to type all of this from the asylum.

shitstain...I was reading intel reports about AQI, ISIL, ISIS long before a piece of shit like you heard of them.

I knew Obama was lying that Iraq was secure and peaceful when he decided to leave them high and dry to appease scum like you here.

FYI....ISIL came out of Syria from the civil war there where AQI members joined Syrians against Assad. ISIS is what they called themselves when they went back into Iraq thanks to dumbfucks like you and Obama.

go fuck yourself.

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."

STFU liar.

You haven't gotten one damn thing right about Iraq, Syria, ISIS, or the Middle East.

Any person with a shred of dignity would've shut up a long time ago.

In fact, it's pretty much an axiom now that whatever Fakey says....expect to be the opposite.

:lol: Yeah, I knew the truth would make you mad.

They are not in a combat role, just like I said.

You have such trouble understanding that your pipe dreams are . . . pipe dreams.

It boils down to this: Arab and Kurdish ground combat units will do the fighting. 26 of the 50 Iraqi brigades are considered viable, and most of them are in and around Baghdad. ISIS ISIL have been failing the last two weeks.

I know that makes you neo-cons unhappy, but tough to be you.

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."

STFU liar.

You haven't gotten one damn thing right about Iraq, Syria, ISIS, or the Middle East.

In fact, it's pretty much an axiom now that whatever Fakey says....expect to be the opposite.

You have such trouble understanding that your pipe dreams are . . . pipe dreams.

It boils down to this: Arab and Kurdish ground combat units will do the fighting. 26 of the 50 Iraqi brigades are considered viable, and most of them are in and around Baghdad. ISIS ISIL have been failing the last two weeks.

You are a very Naive person................INDEED.

STFU liar.

SOFA was a Bush document, the Iraqi premier wanted to try American soldiers in Iraq courts, Obama said, "fuck you," as well he should, and we left

STFU liar.

There is no intended or unintntional mission creep here. The folks in the ME are going to have step up their game, or we will send wonder woman EC to save them. :lol:

STFU liar.

They will beJa

STFU liar.

They will be Jake,and soon.

STFU liar.

SOFA was a Bush document, the Iraqi premier wanted to try American soldiers in Iraq courts, Obama said, "fuck you," as well he should, and we left
It's a negotiation process..............Iraq knew we'd never agree to it...............but they would have folded to keep a smaller force there to stop what is happening now by hitting the problem early, instead of when they were at the gates of Bagdad.

Secondly, he said NO BOOTS...............over and over again...............Well there are boots there now.

STFU liar.

There is no intended or unintntional mission creep here. The folks in the ME are going to have step up their game, or we will send wonder woman EC to save them. :lol:
Again. You are Naive..............Our guys are already lasing targets..............

Obama lied...............No boots..........No boots...........OOPS BOOTS................Mission creep is exactly what it is.............and why the Fuck did he wait until after the elections you tool.

I know you neo-cons want to kill and hurt our soliders, but that will have to in some other war

I know you neo-cons want to kill and hurt our soliders, but that will have to in some other war
I'm not the one sending them there right now am I...................

Obama is the one................

His stated objective is to DESTROY ISIL................his words not mine..............
His commanders have openly stated to achieve that goal we will need boots..................boots are starting to go there now.....

But to destroy ISIL, we will have to send in many more...................This is via the military.............

So, I state.............if you are just going to add a little here and there...........which he WILL DO...............to get off your ass.......put enough in there and Get it OVER WITH...........Or don't do it at all.................

I hate politician's when we go to War..............because they play politics with War and get our guys killed.............and obombs spineless moves of limited movements will not work..................

So again, shit or get off the pot.

You are the one shitting on yourself, Eagle, not me.

Do you want American combat units for an Iraq III.

Yes or no? EC is all for it.

Eagle, do you want boots or not. Son, you can't have it both ways.

1. Iraqi army cut and ran from far inferior numbers..............
2. So I'm pissed at them and have even called them cowards...........
3. ISIL is pure SCUM, so I don't mind sending them to hell.
4. We paid a heavy price to take that country in Blood and money and it ticks me off to see it go under.
5. We GAVE OUR WORD......to IRAQ and the KURDS...........that we HAVE THEIR BACK.........

Weighing the pros and cons and the world of our nation................If I were in charge..........100,000 troops rapidly deployed with into Iraq............
Destroy ISIL WITH NO MORE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.................annihilate everything in our path including the ants......
Leave northern Iraq in Rubble if needed to rout out ISIL territory....................
and tell Iraq we are not rebuilding shit.

After the operation a 6 month to 1 year presence of 10000 troops with air power........to ensure they don't come back in force.............

After that mark, pull out and tell Iraq if they lose their country again its their problem and not mine.

STFU liar.

That's not at all what happened.

Bush left it to Obama to renegotiate the document and Obama fucked it up

Forum List

Back