Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

You are the one shitting on yourself, Eagle, not me.

Do you want American combat units for an Iraq III.

Yes or no? EC is all for it.
I was typing you little fuck..............

As you kiss the ass of Obama and his dumb ass policies which helped to lead us here.................

And then have the nerve to say you are a Republican..........

I posted WHAT I'D DO ON THE LAST THREAD............and I would not take any prisoners...........and if I had to carpet bomb a town to take some of these turkeys out then I would B52 their asses with 1000 pounders if that is what it takes.............

It's too bad the conservatives around here who now hate the idea of being at war in Iraq didn't hate it with the same enthusiasm when Bush was president.

The upshot is that troops will not be demonized by Durbin, Kerry, Reid, Democrats, and all of the Media and Hollywood Leftist pigs because it is their side sending them in. The Iraq veterans who served in Iraq under Bush were unnecessarily demonized by the Left. The Left has no shame. GITMO is still open and it is still working. The Left is full of shit and will never have the support of the Military.

You are an ass, my lilltle eaglet. Bush signed it, the Iraqi premier tried to renegotiate it, and Obama rightfully said, "No, you don't get to try our troops in your courts, so sit down, shut up, and sign it." Guess what.

I read what you post above both times, and thank heavens you are not the commander, because the troops would shoot you. That is not how to wage war. You destroy everything in your path, the ME Muslims will be on our asses for the next thousand years.

Now shut up, listen up.

Support the Arabs and Kurds with supplies, air support, intel, and training and advice. If the 25 Iraqi brigades can't do it, neither can we.

What a fucking lie: "The Iraq veterans who served in Iraq under Bush were unnecessarily demonized by the Left."

Both right and left supported the troops. What an asshole.

It's too bad the conservatives around here who now hate the idea of being at war in Iraq didn't hate it with the same enthusiasm when Bush was president.

You stupid fuck.

Everybody hates war.

Sometimes it has to be fought.

Throughout our History brave men and women have gone in and worn that uniform....some have had to go to war and fight and die.....ALL of them knew that that was possible when they signed up.

You?
You are a cowardly piece of shit who might have worn either Girl Scout Uniform or a strippers bikini and heels.

But nothing else, you never had the guts.

Honey.

What a fucking lie: "The Iraq veterans who served in Iraq under Bush were unnecessarily demonized by the Left."

Neo-cons and far righties: you cannot have it both ways

You are an ass, my lilltle eaglet. Bush signed it, the Iraqi premier tried to renegotiate it, and Obama rightfully said, "No, you don't get to try our troops in your courts, so sit down, shut up, and sign it." Guess what.

I read what you post above both times, and thank heavens you are not the commander, because the troops would shoot you. That is not how to wage war. You destroy everything in your path, the ME Muslims will be on our asses for the next thousand years.

Now shut up, listen up.

Support the Arabs and Kurds with supplies, air support, intel, and training and advice. If the 25 Iraqi brigades can't do it, neither can we.
You are a naive little fuck who doesn't no shit..............and it is people like you that lose Wars..............If is politics that lose wars.............

and Obama could have done more on the troop agreements..............

We are in combat whether you like it or not..............The people who we are sending will be in harms way and more than likely will be in direct combat...........especially with laser tag.......................

and as I said..............SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT...........I'm tired of whiny little weasels like you and Obama lying your little asses off................Waiting for POLITICAL TIMING for sending them in...................

I don't like POLITICIANS back seat driving a War.................Obama has given the military a mission. To DESTROY ISIL...........ISIS...........and doesn't give them the full tools to do the job............so later he can say I fired him because he didn't accomplish the mission.

Tools and fools.

Obama could not have done more with that guy: it was what it was.

I served in the airborne infantry for 12 years so I am here to tell rats like you that it is not like "Call of Duty."

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Such low info fools like you don't make any policy.

So you think comparing troops to Nazis and Soviet Operators is support? You think accusing troops of terrorizing women and children is support? Your profanity filled post is indicative of your level of denial of factual history.

Obama isn't even smart enough to call them consultants. We all know what advisors end up being. The overall plan is clear, screw up the US as badly as possible before the end of his term.

Obama could not have done more with that guy: it was what it was.

I served in the airborne infantry for 12 years so I am here to tell rats like you that it is not like "Call of Duty."

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Such low info fools like you don't make any policy.
No shit Sherlock...........

Your kissing an incompetent CIC'S ASS.................You know he's a lying sack and yet you defend him............whether your real or memorex is to be determined for me........................

Again, SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT..............piece meal is BS............Do it or pull the hell out.

I've already said what I'd do..........you are nothing more than a tool for OBAMA...........

and had he done something early on, they wouldn't have all of NORTHERN IRAQ now would they...........because he didn't have to guts to stop it before it got to this point.............

Reactive Strategy versus Reactive.........and he only took action after the Kurds asked for help and it became another HUMANITARIAN ISSUE..............

Millions were displaced before he did jack shit.

So you think comparing troops to Nazis and Soviet Operators is support? You think accusing troops of terrorizing women and children is support? Your profanity filled post is indicative of your level of denial of factual history.

You are a rabbit who roars: a roaring rabbit. :lol: :lol: You are confusing Vietnam with Iraq II. Talk to the commanders who preferred charges against their troops for criminal actions against civilians. You, little rabbit, are roaring at the wrong folks, and, yes, you are an asshole for lying.

You are a rabbit who roars: a roaring rabbit. :lol: :lol: You are confusing Vietnam with Iraq II. Talk to the commanders who preferred charges against their troops for criminal actions against civilians. You, little rabbit, are roaring at the wrong folks, and, yes, you are an asshole for lying.

And least eaglet has some ideas. leftofleft is a plucked chicken who has no idea to fight a war against an enemy like ISIS ISIL.

Last edited:
The surest way to make sure that we are not hinged on the ME and its craziness is to achieve energy independence.

We are at a 70 year high. Increased petroleum and coal and green energy and we can make it by 2025 completely.

We will dominate the world's economy once again and watch the ME collapse into tribalism and internecine warfare.

John Kerry.

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs. Whether you like it or not..."

Leaving US Troops in non-combat roles to support the ISF, just like Bush planned.

That Obama is a genius!
well that's bullshit, because if that's what bush planned that would have been in the sofa bush negotiated.
stick the sofa up yer arse...and the footstool with it.

So Obama should have broken the SOFA treaty? You'd just be crying like a little girl if he had done that, too.

Good Lord, Bimbo, we've already put that discussion to rest after months and months of explaining it to you libtards. Didn't you read my Panetta post?

Never mind, you probably have no idea who Panetta was....

Forum List

Back