Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

If Bush had not decided to nation build in Iraq, we would not have to send any troops

If Bush had not decided to nation build in Iraq, we would not have to send any troops
Say something new you insufferable twit.

I imagine they will be treated as liberators
Chocolates and roses, no doubt.

So Obama didn't "shock and awe" them like Bush did. You know, I've made up my mind tonight. I'm going full out for Chris Christie in 2016. By god these idiots need to get the full court press of a big mouth and no brain....all over again.

So Obama didn't "shock and awe" them like Bush did. You know, I've made up my mind tonight. I'm going full out for Chris Christie in 2016. By god these idiots need to get the full court press of a big mouth and no brain....all over again.

We get a pretty good idea of what a big mouth and no brained person is like every time you post.

Leaving US Troops in non-combat roles to support the ISF, just like Bush planned.

That Obama is a genius!
well that's bullshit, because if that's what bush planned that would have been in the sofa bush negotiated.
stick the sofa up yer arse...and the footstool with it.

So Obama should have broken the SOFA treaty? You'd just be crying like a little girl if he had done that, too.

The far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Obama couldn't face his Cabinet with intel reports about ISIS raping and murdering their way through Iraq thanks to him.

Leaving US Troops in non-combat roles to support the ISF, just like Bush planned.

That Obama is a genius!
well that's bullshit, because if that's what bush planned that would have been in the sofa bush negotiated.
stick the sofa up yer arse...and the footstool with it.

So Obama should have broken the SOFA treaty? You'd just be crying like a little girl if he had done that, too.

The far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong!
You're the idiots who set it on fire and now you have the gall to blame anyone but yourselves?

It's called mission creep.

And Obama playing politics with foreign policy. Remember all those times you told me it wouldn't happen??????????????????????????

LMAO.

Just got the CNN alert below:

The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS.

The deployment will bring the total number of U.S. troops there to about 2,900.

The White House said in a statement that it will also ask Congress for another $5.6 billion dollars to fund the fight against ISIS.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.

Obama, which is Kenyan for Bush , provides clear and convincing evidence that there is NO DIFFERENCE between the democrats and Republicans. They are both owned by the War Party..

The troops will act as a tripwire which will justify further larger involvement.

We get a pretty good idea of what a big mouth and no brained person is like every time you post.

And this represents you typical post....pixelated methane.

Honey you REALLY need to look in the mirror.........don't break it when you see what you see.....cause it's pretty ugly.

Iraq was Bush's baby. He destabilized the area for WMD's that were not there. He conned, deceived and mislead his way into this mess. Obama is stuck with the legacy of Camp Bucca. Way to go. Now we have all these nasty leeches, ISIL. Obama inherited this mess. Not his fault. But we are going to actually need boots on the ground to stop these bastards, before they can become a power that can launch attacks on the US homeland. Most of us WANT to put an end to these psychopathic mass murderers. We want them DEAD.

Obama couldn't face his Cabinet with intel reports about ISIS raping and murdering their way through Iraq thanks to him.

ISIS got started in the 2005 at Camp Bucca. Thanks, Bush, you stupid idiot:

U.S. Actions in Iraq Fueled Rise of a Rebel
Baghdadi of ISIS Pushes an Islamist Crusade
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/w...ions-in-iraq-fueled-rise-of-a-rebel.html?_r=0

BAGHDAD — When American forces raided a home near Falluja during the turbulent 2004 offensive against the Iraqi Sunni insurgency, they got the hard-core militants they had been looking for. They also picked up an apparent hanger-on, an Iraqi man in his early 30s whom they knew nothing about.

The Americans duly registered his name as they processed him and the others at the Camp Bucca detention center: Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badry.

That once-peripheral figure has become known to the world now as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-appointed caliph of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and the architect of its violent campaign to redraw the map of the Middle East.

Honey you REALLY need to look in the mirror.........don't break it when you see what you see.....cause it's pretty ugly.

You are really have nothing to say, thanks for confirming that but most here already knew.

Mission Creep is BS............and he did it after the elections................typical.

To Obama..........Shit or get off the pot.

ISIS got started in the 2005 at Camp Bucca. Thanks, Bush, you stupid idiot:

U.S. Actions in Iraq Fueled Rise of a Rebel
Baghdadi of ISIS Pushes an Islamist Crusade
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/w...ions-in-iraq-fueled-rise-of-a-rebel.html?_r=0

BAGHDAD — When American forces raided a home near Falluja during the turbulent 2004 offensive against the Iraqi Sunni insurgency, they got the hard-core militants they had been looking for. They also picked up an apparent hanger-on, an Iraqi man in his early 30s whom they knew nothing about.

The Americans duly registered his name as they processed him and the others at the Camp Bucca detention center: Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badry.

That once-peripheral figure has become known to the world now as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-appointed caliph of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and the architect of its violent campaign to redraw the map of the Middle East.

Obviously spoken like the "Christian" woman you tell us you are.

Forum List

Back