Guess How Many Troops Obama Just Authorized 2B Deployed to Iraq?? Sound Familiar, LOL?

If anyone thinks that we are NOT going to end up in Combat....well Obama has some South Chicago Beach Front property he'll let you have on the cheap.

Leaving US Troops in non-combat roles to support the ISF, just like Bush planned.

That Obama is a genius!
well that's bullshit, because if that's what bush planned that would have been in the sofa bush negotiated.

I can't believe these nuts want to lose this argument again.

You mean the way we lost the election?

Your words have no meaning.

None

You want us sucked back into needless war in Iraq. Obama is giving you what you want. You should show some character and praise him for it.

Give your anti-Obama derangement a rest for a minute.

You're too stupid to understand what I'm saying.....

....on any topic.

Your record on predictions about the Middle East is just as bad as Fakeys.

You wouldn't know honor or character if someone paid you a million bucks to demonstrate it.

It must suck to constantly lose in a tete a tete with a chick. LOL

I opposed the war to begin with. I got that right. You got that wrong.

Case closed.

"
A senior military official says that American military advisory teams will now go to Iraq's western Anbar province where Islamic State militants have been gaining ground and slaying men, women and children.

The teams are part of President Barack Obama's new directive to expand the U.S. mission in Iraq by deploying another 1,500 U.S. troops to serve as advisers, trainers and security personnel."

News from The Associated Press

First let me say I support this.

But how many times did he say this was NOT going to happen?

And how many times did the libs, including Fakey, say the same thing on this board. I just need to go dig up my thread to prove why these people need a dunce cap trophy.

NOW the RW's are bitching about MORE support in Iraq ... less than a week ago America wasn't doing enough in Iraq.

Not only do RW idiots forget what page they're on, they forget the name of the book they're reading ... you can't make their brand of BS up even if you try.

I have no idea who you are talking to, or about...and neither do you.

I have been absolutely consistent...Obumbler should have never, NEVER pulled the troops out of Iraq for political purposes.

He pulled them out because he promised you asshats he would...and now he is sending them right back to fight for the same ground they owned four years ago.

I said and Republicans said "If we announce a pull out date, the enemy will simply wait until we are gone and reverse everything our troops fought and died for over there.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!

Now the Fuckchop-in-Chief is sending troops right back...first it was 300, then 600 more, now 1500 more. And not a peep...no protests, no anti war rhetoric...just silence. And attack anyone who points out the monumental hypocrisy.

I'm talking to all the RW's who were shittin' bricks about Obama ignoring Iraq ... if that wasn't you then I wasn't talking to you .. see how that works. I know exactly who I'm talking to.

Normally you just talk to yourself.
The rest of us just laugh at you.

well, everyone shakes with fear when you play internet tough guy ..

Internet tough guy ..

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL,my aren't you sensitive?

Did that frighten you little twink?

"
A senior military official says that American military advisory teams will now go to Iraq's western Anbar province where Islamic State militants have been gaining ground and slaying men, women and children.

The teams are part of President Barack Obama's new directive to expand the U.S. mission in Iraq by deploying another 1,500 U.S. troops to serve as advisers, trainers and security personnel."

News from The Associated Press

First let me say I support this.

But how many times did he say this was NOT going to happen?

And how many times did the libs, including Fakey, say the same thing on this board. I just need to go dig up my thread to prove why these people need a dunce cap trophy.

They all believed Obama lies...imagine that?

"You break it, you own it."

He didn't put us there, but now he's stuck with the mess.

Funny that liberals don't have a problem opposing Obama when he makes these kind of blunders in Iraq,

but conservatives? The neocons who never wanted us to extricate ourselves in the first place, who wanted to stay there for 50 or 100 years (yes, remember all the Germany/Korea analogies?)

now that Obama is fucking up by doing what THEY think is right, they can't bring themselves to support it.

Dementia.

well that's bullshit, because if that's what bush planned that would have been in the sofa bush negotiated.

You mean the way we lost the election?

Your words have no meaning.

None

You want us sucked back into needless war in Iraq. Obama is giving you what you want. You should show some character and praise him for it.

Give your anti-Obama derangement a rest for a minute.

You're too stupid to understand what I'm saying.....

....on any topic.

Your record on predictions about the Middle East is just as bad as Fakeys.

You wouldn't know honor or character if someone paid you a million bucks to demonstrate it.

It must suck to constantly lose in a tete a tete with a chick. LOL

I opposed the war to begin with. I got that right. You got that wrong.

Case closed.

LOL. The most limp-dicked "walk all over me" president in our history even got sucked in. You don't have one thing right.

Just like your posts about how people think the economic numbers are great.

There's medicine for your delusions, honey.

Funny that liberals don't have a problem opposing Obama when he makes these kind of blunders in Iraq,

but conservatives? The neocons who never wanted us to extricate ourselves in the first place, who wanted to stay there for 50 or 100 years (yes, remember all the Germany/Korea analogies?)

now that Obama is fucking up by doing what THEY think is right, they can't bring themselves to support it.

Dementia.

(smile) The first thing I said was that I support it, however this further exposes Obama's absolute inability to do this job.

It's called mission creep.

And Obama playing politics with foreign policy. Remember all those times you told me it wouldn't happen??????????????????????????

LMAO.

Just got the CNN alert below:

The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS.

The deployment will bring the total number of U.S. troops there to about 2,900.

The White House said in a statement that it will also ask Congress for another $5.6 billion dollars to fund the fight against ISIS.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.

lol, he's doing what you want him to do, and still you bitch about it.

That idiot doesn't do one thing I would do. It starts with having backbone. He has none.

If you don't have backbone.....all the troops, tanks, and drones in the world aren't going to help.

NOW the RW's are bitching about MORE support in Iraq ... less than a week ago America wasn't doing enough in Iraq.

Not only do RW idiots forget what page they're on, they forget the name of the book they're reading ... you can't make their brand of BS up even if you try.

I have been absolutely consistent...Obumbler should have never, NEVER pulled the troops out of Iraq for political purposes.

He pulled them out because he promised you asshats he would...and now he is sending them right back to fight for the same ground they owned four years ago.

I said and Republicans said "If we announce a pull out date, the enemy will simply wait until we are gone and reverse everything our troops fought and died for over there.

Now the Fuckchop-in-Chief is sending troops right back...first it was 300, then 600 more, now 1500 more. And not a peep...no protests, no anti war rhetoric...just silence. And attack anyone who points out the monumental hypocrisy.

I'm talking to all the RW's who were shittin' bricks about Obama ignoring Iraq ... if that wasn't you then I wasn't talking to you .. see how that works. I know exactly who I'm talking to.

Internet tough guy ..

grow up, please.

and quit hijacking three threads at a time

Leaving US Troops in non-combat roles to support the ISF, just like Bush planned.

That Obama is a genius!

This is like watching you libtards go for 20 pages claiming Dems won the 2014 election and Repubs lost.

LMAO

By all means....keep showing voters how stupid you are.

We're a little on edge waiting for the stock market to collapse as you confidently insisted it would after QE3 ended,

you imbecile.

LOL. You mean the very next day, idiot?

Show me where I said the very next day.

I'm so glad I have all of your posts and my posts in writing. It's why voter shoved you morons out the door on Tuesday.

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."
There is no combat in Iraq...just ISIS killing the slobs while obabble stands there with his dick in his hand.
i'm confused, are you for iraq standing on its own two feet or for blaming everything on the president?

Obviously, everything is secondary to blaming Obama.
Gee Obama decided to withdraw all troops from Iraq.
Obama decided not to listen to his advisors to negotiate a status of forces agreement that left troops there
Obama decided not to be involved in the region.
Obama decided "no boots on the ground."
Obama decided the initial number of deployments and subsequent ones.
Obama decided the targets for airstrikes.

So now none of this is Obama's fault? Really?

The lack of a SOFA was just an excuse used by the lefties at the time to cover for the complete withdrawal against the advice of the Pentagon. What happens the first time a US soldier is incarcerated by the Afghans for a real or imagined crime?

Internet tough guy ..

grow up, please.

and quit hijacking three threads at a time

You may well be the most stupid poster I've ever met :)

I really don't think you can do anything but whine kid, if you aren't up for the back and forth either put me on ignore or go play in the sand box with the other children.

Dementia.

You're too stupid to understand the big differences between both Commanders in Chief. They couldn't be bigger.

We all knew this for some time. The role is advisory, we won't send combat units to Iraq.

"The White House announced Friday that President Barack Obama has authorized the deployment of up to 1,500 "additional U.S. military personnel in a non-combat role to train, advise, and assist Iraqi Security Forces, including Kurdish forces" against ISIS."
There is no combat in Iraq...just ISIS killing the slobs while obabble stands there with his dick in his hand.
i'm confused, are you for iraq standing on its own two feet or for blaming everything on the president?

Obviously, everything is secondary to blaming Obama.
Gee Obama decided to withdraw all troops from Iraq.
Obama decided not to listen to his advisors to negotiate a status of forces agreement that left troops there
Obama decided not to be involved in the region.
Obama decided "no boots on the ground."
Obama decided the initial number of deployments and subsequent ones.
Obama decided the targets for airstrikes.

So now none of this is Obama's fault? Really?

The lack of a SOFA was just an excuse used by the lefties at the time to cover for the complete withdrawal against the advice of the Pentagon. What happens the first time a US soldier is incarcerated by the Afghans for a real or imagined crime?

Yep, as we (and you when you arrived) told them over and over and over for months until finally Gates, Panetta, two ambassadors, several generals......said the same thing we said.

Will we see right wing support for a "surge" this time around?

I guess Denial is now a river in Iraq. The knee jerk excuses for Obama's blundering withdrawal of all troops from Iraq is getting more bizarre by the minute. Another "surge" wouldn't have been even a hypothetical idea without this display of gross ideological incompetence.

So, I guess the answer is no. Personally, I would rather just leave Iraq altogether. If they need help, let them hire the Blackwater mercs. They are always willing to kill for a few bucks.

Dementia.

You're too stupid to understand the big differences between both Commanders in Chief. They couldn't be bigger.
Yep. One had a -R beside his name. That made everything A-OK. This guy has a -D. That means he is always wrong 100% of the time.

Forum List

Back